IGNORED

WN: Monkeys control a robot arm with their thoughts - Int'l Heral

WorthyNewsBot

:emot-questioned::hmmm::24:

Oh How I Love This Family

We Can Monkey Around With The Best Of Them!

:)

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

:)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the mark will be able to be controlled. This technology supports that idea.

Do you believe one individual will have this chip and be able to control everyone else?

Or do you believe we will have to have this chip implanted in order to be controled?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I think the mark will be able to be controlled. This technology supports that idea.

The Scripture says nothing about the mark having this ability.

That's your problem - you are adding to the Scripture something that isn't there.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I don't even have cable. So whatever. Never the less we are electromagmetic fields (advanced and complex, I understand) and can be manipulated and altered. I think you've been in the mainstream far too long, conditioned to think and see the way you do. Your world is a box. Things will be invented and occur outside of it. It's true. I'm sorry.

Do you have any evidence for your claims - Scriptural or otherwise?

I have given you cut-in-stone Anatomy & Physiology on the brain. Can you provide likewise? Explain how an electromagnetic field can "control" someone. What basis have you for your claim? :emot-questioned:

And especially - what Scripture states or gives any evidence to your belief that the mark of the beast has anything to do with mind control or manipulation?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  653
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/26/1977

Do you believe one individual will have this chip and be able to control everyone else?

Or do you believe we will have to have this chip implanted in order to be controled?

A world gov't could. And whoever ruled the world gov't would.

A world gov't could. And whoever ruled the world gov't would.

So those being controled would have the chip?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  653
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  03/26/1977

I don't even have cable. So whatever. Never the less we are electromagmetic fields (advanced and complex, I understand) and can be manipulated and altered. I think you've been in the mainstream far too long, conditioned to think and see the way you do. Your world is a box. Things will be invented and occur outside of it. It's true. I'm sorry.

Do you have any evidence for your claims - Scriptural or otherwise?

I have given you cut-in-stone Anatomy & Physiology on the brain. Can you provide likewise? Explain how an electromagnetic field can "control" someone. What basis have you for your claim? :whistling:

And especially - what Scripture states or gives any evidence to your belief that the mark of the beast has anything to do with mind control or manipulation?

Scripture doesn't say anything about airplanes either? Do they not exist because scripture doesn't say it?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:whistling::whistling::thumbsup:

Oh How I Love This Family

We Can Monkey Around With The Best Of Them!

:noidea:

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

:blink:

You have the BEST Posts!