• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

'non sequitur'

Hey....this time you spelled it right! :24:

I highly doubt that you really want to play gotcha grammar. Especially since you'd have to correct everyone's spelling/fatfinger mistakes in order to keep from looking like you're singling out an individial. :thumbsup:

Well, you highly doubt wrong. I am posting to an arrogant individual who tries to disparage the education and knowledge of others without the resources to do so. Oh...and it's 'individual'. :24:

I'm not trying to disparage anyones education and knowledge and I'm not being arrogant. Just because I'm correcting some misinformation, that makes me arrogant? :laugh:

What you are doing is being petty. Is that what Jesus would do? I certainly hope you don't make any typographical errors...

:noidea: "A fool has no delight in understanding, but in expressing his own heart." (Proverbs 18:2)

:laugh: "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you." (Matthew 5:44)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

'non sequitur'

I highly doubt that you really want to play gotcha grammar. Especially since you'd have to correct everyone's spelling/fatfinger mistakes in order to keep from looking like you're singling out an individial. :thumbsup:

Well, you highly doubt wrong. I am posting to an arrogant individual who tries to disparage the education and knowledge of others without the resources to do so. Oh...and it's 'individual'. :24:

I'm not trying to disparage anyones education and knowledge and I'm not being arrogant. Just because I'm correcting some misinformation, that makes me arrogant? :24:

What you are doing is being petty. Is that what Jesus would do? I certainly hope you don't make any typographical errors...

:thumbsup: "A fool has no delight in understanding, but in expressing his own heart." (Proverbs 18:2)

:cool: "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you." (Matthew 5:44)

Which one of us are you calling a fool.......? :24:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

'non sequitur'

I'm not trying to disparage anyones education and knowledge and I'm not being arrogant. Just because I'm correcting some misinformation, that makes me arrogant? :24:

:thumbsup: "A fool has no delight in understanding, but in expressing his own heart." (Proverbs 18:2)

:cool: "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you." (Matthew 5:44)

Which one of us are you calling a fool.......? :huh:

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whoseover shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

:24::24::24:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

This thread is closed for obvious reasons.

Lay up your swords they aren't meant for your brethren. :blink:

Peace,

Dave