other one

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,175
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

This was a layer or two down in WorldNet Daily that some might miss. I doubt it will hit main stream news so I wanted to share it.

With all the stuff going on and end time prophesy seemingly being fulfilled, I think I had taken my eye off the whole picture.

So like Paul Harvey here is a little bit of the rest of the story.......

Onward, Christian Soldiers

Chinese missionaries are winning souls across the Middle Kingdom

He is only one disciple in the early stage of a massive crusade organized by Chinese Christian leaders worldwide. Dubbed the "Back to Jerusalem Movement," the initiative calls for Chinese Christians to spread the Gospel in every country, to every ethnic group between China and Jerusalem. The movement's Web site calls the crusade a cause Chinese Christians are "willing to die for." The idea has been percolating for decades, but Chinese Christians are only now preparing to launch it in earnest

I wish this writer would have spent more time on this particular aspect of what is going on in China. I posted an article a long while back about it. This is about reaching Israel with the gospel and everyone in between is included along the way. That is the 10/40 window that western christians have never really penetrated.

this "Back to Jerusalem" campaign began in the middle of the last century but Mao Tse Tung interrupted it with the communist revolution. The Chinese see a clear mandate for reaching the jewish people as key to reaching the entire world (Romans 11:15)

Hallelujah! These are REAL disciples laying their lives down for others....

that is what a powerful church looks like....weak & dependant on God alone.

And on the other hand.....

this 200,000,000 man army could be an uprising of the Arab world.

I have wondered if we aren't being drawn into a trap though. China knows they could not come to "America" and beat us.....but if they could get the majority of our forces entangled in the middle east they could overrun us. They have a border with Afghanistan.