Dr. Dobson's take on Obama

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

Keep talking, Sarah, keep talking! 2012 isn't all that far off!

I agree the more she talks, the fewer people will want to vote for her.

Funny how her popularity continues to grow!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

Dr. James Dobson For U.S. Vice President 2012.

Sarah Palin for U.S. President 2012.......

After her speech last nite, gee whiz, WHO else?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

P.S. Anyone is a thopusand times preferred over Barack Hussein Obama!! :whistling:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Dr. James Dobson For U.S. Vice President 2012.

Sarah Palin for U.S. President 2012.......

After her speech last nite, gee whiz, WHO else?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

P.S. Anyone is a thopusand times preferred over Barack Hussein Obama!! :whistling:

Governor Palin will NOT be running, Arthur. Read between the lines of her public comments. I'm not sure why you criticize President Obama though; shouldn't you be carping at Mr. Harper? :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

Obama is supposedly the leader of the "free world". So far, he's making a mess of practically everything he touches whether the trillions "ObamaCare", the application of U.S. Miranda to Gitmo Muslim terrorists, the continuing Iranian "dog & pony show," the inept response to the Detroit near-catastrophe, etc. The other guy is small potatoes. Pleezz.

And Sarah Palin said two days ago she'll make her decision at the right time, and that she'd be less than forthright not to "give earnest consideration" to a 2012 run" for the Presidency. Has she told the kind Houston populace something differently? Do you have different channels in the Lone Star State? :)

Sarah Palin one-thousand-to-one before another Obama faux pas. :emot-hug::emot-hug:

God Bless The USA!

Obama is supposedly the leader of the "free world". So far, he's making a mess of practically everything he touches whether the trillions "ObamaCare", the application of U.S. Miranda to Gitmo Muslim terrorists, the continuing Iranian "dog & pony show," the inept response to the Detroit near-catastrophe, etc.

None of those issues are of any concern to anyone outside the U.S., other than Iran. You need to read up on the American buildup of firepower in the Persian Gulf.

The other guy is small potatoes. Pleezz.

How insulting for Mr. Harper.

And Sarah Palin said two days ago she'll make her decision at the right time, and that she'd be less than forthright not to "give earnest consideration" to a 2012 run" for the Presidency. Has she told the kind Houston populace something differently? Do you have different channels in the Lone Star State?

No; we watch American news and discuss American issues here. Apparently, you do the same. How odd. Regardless, Governor Palin will NOT be running in 2012. :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

I have found Dobson's teachings on child discipline to be spot on.

Amen to that.. God bless this man for standing up to Godly principles for our children ..

My goodness but I am so glad I had his teachings through out my children's young lives.. :24:

but we have become so rebellious that it amazes me men will allow any discipline in their lives anymore..

I would love to see Dobson as prez and Palin as number 2...

but we are too fallen as a nation for that now, in my opinion, and we are on the brink of destruction...

I am not sure all the prayers of all the followers of Jesus Christ will bring her back either... :)

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Obama is supposedly the leader of the "free world". So far, he's making a mess of practically everything he touches whether the trillions "ObamaCare", the application of U.S. Miranda to Gitmo Muslim terrorists, the continuing Iranian "dog & pony show," the inept response to the Detroit near-catastrophe, etc.

None of those issues are of any concern to anyone outside the U.S., other than Iran. You need to read up on the American buildup of firepower in the Persian Gulf.

That is entirely untrue :) . I take great interest and concern for the direction of America and the impact that this will have on both my christian family (which includes the many Americans whom I have met in here and love) and my own nation.

That is entirely untrue :) . I take great interest and concern for the direction of America and the impact that this will have on both my christian family (which includes the many Americans whom I have met in here and love) and my own nation.

Well, if you put it that way, andy.......I guess I had never considered things from that view. I just figured the rest of the world is always glad to see the U.S. stumble and flail about. We Americans are becoming a skeptical lot I think. Thanks for the insight! :24:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:blink: As much as I respect Dobson . . . a psychologist for president??!! :noidea:

:blink: As much as I respect Dobson . . . a psychologist for president??!! :noidea:

Um....no.