• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/24/1968

unless.... if there was a federal ammendment that simply stated that any judiciary that ruled in favor of any issue against the will of the people would be removed from office and imprisoned for a maximum of 20 years, and that any part of a law which needed clarification must be put on a ballot so that the people's will could be determined, now THAT would kill all the birds with one stone!

Now you're talkin'! Probably dreaming... but I totally agree with you there!

I guess where I have a challenge with your other reasoning, allowing them to have rights because they are humans. At what point does this fall under the category of tolerance? And, at what point does it fall under the category of absurd?

Based on your reasoning, than you would agree with the fact that if someone one is robbing you, than they, as a human, have certain rights, and if you step over those "rights" than YOU could be the one that ends up in jail. That is ABSURD. But, that is the law!

When someone is living in sin, does that mean that we should then bend over backwards to make life easy for them (tolerance)?

Well, then maybe we should, God will judge them rightly, so why not make there life easy here, it sure is going to be difficult for eternity.

By the way... I'm not calling you dense! :o Just a little stubborn around the edges :x: :oww:

YBIC,

Bradley :o

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

By the way . . .

HAVE YOU PRAYED FOR YOUR PRESIDENT TODAY??!!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

By the way . . .

HAVE YOU PRAYED FOR YOUR PRESIDENT TODAY??!!

yes, actually, I have, also for the jokers in Mass.......

wouldn't it be nice, if the people that were yelling that we need to keep the separation of church and state would do just that??? keep the state out of the churches business....... Marriage is suppose to be a church issue....

or for that matter, stop trying to force EEO stuff on the church, such as hiring some one that is not a believer.......

there have been several people I know that have walked out of their churches, on account that the denomination has ordained homosexuals, authorizing them to become deacons, elders, trustees, pastors ........ they need to really look at the qualifications the Bible sets forth for the offices.....

personally,

I do not see it being very far down the road before the Lord gathers all His children up...... not long at all.....

mike

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  174
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  09/08/1967

I could never vote for sKerry the "Poodle".

If for nothing else then his stance on murder...errr...uuuh, abortion.

Some Catholic he is. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  775
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  11/12/1987

What????? You can >ote for somone who isn't running?????? That is so strange. So if e>eryone put lets say George as President, as the "write in your own choice" would George be the new president???

Or was that just to see who you'd want for president.........I am not into politics and all, so I ha>e no clue.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

What????? You can >ote for somone who isn't running?????? That is so strange. So if e>eryone put lets say George as President, as the "write in your own choice" would George be the new president???

Or was that just to see who you'd want for president.........I am not into politics and all, so I ha>e no clue.

Yup, that's pretty much it.

Write in votes are usually "throw aways" anyhow, because there are never nearly enough votes for one particular person.

Guest LCPGUY

He sure would, the one with the majority wins, is elected. Of course he could always refuse it, but if he wanted it, it would Pres. George.

Bro John

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

He sure would, the one with the majority wins, is elected. Of course he could always refuse it, but if he wanted it, it would Pres. George.

Actually the president isn't elected by majority vote, theoretically you can win the popular vote by a very large margin, but if your electoral representative votes otherwise, the underdog can win. That is why we are a Republic and not a Democracy, although there are some other reasons too.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Hippos: The difference in America is that in a write-in, you have a real choice who you want to vote for. If you didn't have the option, then you're being forced to vote for either a Republican or a Democrat or some minor party.

The write-in will likely never win but the individual voter has satisfied their conscionce to vote for who they believe is the right person.

Whereas, in Iraq...you could vote for:

(1) Saddam Hussein

(2) Saddam Hussein

-or-

(3) Saddam Hussein

See?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  775
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  11/12/1987

I see, and thanks cats, and all else who replied.

I think I will write a letter to my senator. Oohhh, and that Kerry dude, he scares me too. Do we know if he is being supported much???

I think we are so close to Jesus coming.......it is gettting exciting in a scary and weird kinda way. But we know who wins over all!!! Christ is victorious!!!!!