Willow325

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

I used to have it but have gotten healing from it after prayer. Yeah, I used to be able to tell if the tv was on just by stepping into the house, even when the sound was off. I could 'hear' the transmission signal or whatever.

Then I got spirit filled, joined charismatic churchs who too often have their music too loud and ended up with ringing in my ears. It went after prayer and forgiveness.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

The first church I attended told me that ringing in my ears meant somebody was attacking me with witchcraft. :emot-highfive:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

Hi willow,

Yes, I do have ringing in my ears. I believe it is called :"tinitus". It is a constant ringing that has increased over the years. I have read that b vit and others can help, too, some think curing it is possible through nutrition etc. Over the years it has increased to several ringing sounds.

I find that "white noise" helps to sleep, like having a fan on etc, or soft harp music.

Thanks for tip, might try ear plugs when on comp.

It is normal if some one has temporary ringing after too loud of music or sound for temporary time. But, should go away again. Repeated exposure to loud sounds, music, traffic, noise will do permanent damage if there is not sufficient down time (total quiet time sufficient enough for ear to recover).

Going to a concert that is way loud can leave ears with a numbing ringing for a day even.

However the levels that people are listening to music these days are actually causing their children hearing problems (so sad).

I think that comp ringing is unhealthy for the ears and some comps are quieter than others. Some people are sensitive to the light on comp as well.

What we see is actually what is left over from the previously lite up, so it has some type of flickering effect that can bother some people. Generally speaking, I think exposure to comp or tv should be limited for better health for several reasons.

I also had above average hearing when I was younger.

About sight; I found when living with out modern light, (no light bulbs etc; only candles or lantern for a period of time) that my ability to see in the dark increased and I had not known previously that that would or could happen. But, after I was living in a modern way with light bulbs again it decreased to see at night so well as when in softer lights like candle or lantern. Kinda interesing.

Thanks for your post and suggestions,

Blessings,

elkie

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Hi willow,

Yes, I do have ringing in my ears. I believe it is called :"tinitus". It is a constant ringing that has increased over the years. I have read that b vit and others can help, too, some think curing it is possible through nutrition etc. Over the years it has increased to several ringing sounds.

I find that "white noise" helps to sleep, like having a fan on etc, or soft harp music.

Thanks for tip, might try ear plugs when on comp.

It is normal if some one has temporary ringing after too loud of music or sound for temporary time. But, should go away again. Repeated exposure to loud sounds, music, traffic, noise will do permanent damage if there is not sufficient down time (total quiet time sufficient enough for ear to recover).

Going to a concert that is way loud can leave ears with a numbing ringing for a day even.

However the levels that people are listening to music these days are actually causing their children hearing problems (so sad).

I think that comp ringing is unhealthy for the ears and some comps are quieter than others. Some people are sensitive to the light on comp as well.

What we see is actually what is left over from the previously lite up, so it has some type of flickering effect that can bother some people. Generally speaking, I think exposure to comp or tv should be limited for better health for several reasons.

I also had above average hearing when I was younger.

About sight; I found when living with out modern light, (no light bulbs etc; only candles or lantern for a period of time) that my ability to see in the dark increased and I had not known previously that that would or could happen. But, after I was living in a modern way with light bulbs again it decreased to see at night so well as when in softer lights like candle or lantern. Kinda interesing.

Thanks for your post and suggestions,

Blessings,

elkie

Hey there,

for me i have ringing in my ears even though i am deaf. i got used even though i cant hear anything but sometimes when i do have that and thinking about what if the angels in heaven is practicing the trumpet for the Rapture, or thinking are they singing along? i have that for long time. at first when i got it and it was annoying but i got used to it

DC

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  705
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  11/23/1958

Hi I have ringing in my ears, dr's call it tinnitus I am virtually deaf in one ear and have only had a computer for a year, and tinnitus for over 18 years, I guess over the years I have gotten used to it. It an be really annoying at times it is usually worst when it is very quiet like first thing in the morning or last thing at night when everything is switched off. My son will often say to me "can you hear that noise what is it?" me "what noise" but I can't hear it only the ringing in my ears, sometimes it gets a bit quieter but it is always there. I dont like wearing earplugs as I don't like not being able to hear, even though my hearing is rubbish lol. But I might try the vitamins.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I've lost my some higher frequency hearing due to 20 year of jet engines in the Air Force, but I can still see really well at night. It used to drive my parents nuts when I was younger because I could walk around the house with no lights on. Now it comes in handy for working night shift.