stevehut

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

It certainly won't go global because scripture tells us that God puts in the hearts of the ten horns (which I believe to be the European Union) to destroy the whore and to burn her with fire.

After the whore gets burned, the ten horns turn their kingdoms over to the beast.

It's not over yet.

That is not what the scripture says.

Verse 17:16 is merely the pronouncing of judgment against her and the beast, mystery Babylon. Verse 17 is merely telling us that the 10 horns will temporarily go along with a mandate given them to accept a new economic system . . . but only long enough to organize a devastating strike against her. This is seen by verse 18 where the whore is called "that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth."

That is why Chapter 18 then goes into detail about the destruction of the whore, Babylon, the beast.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/05/1976

Anti christ dosent need everybody only 51% of the population,

Why only 51%?

Becouse when you own 51% of something then no one can own more than you do

What's that got to do with the mark of the beast?

You where say that such a plan would be impossible to implment becouse of time restrictions, i was try to show you that 100% control is not sesseary if you already control more than half

You where say that such a plan would be impossible to implment becouse of time restrictions, i was try to show you that 100% control is not sesseary if you already control more than half

What happens to the rest of the people who were willing to accept the mark but didn't get it?

The bible states that "all" will receive the mark, not just half, or 51%.

Revelation 13

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

Your chip theory isn't logical. There just isn't enough time to make sure that everyone is marked. And it has to be everyone, because the bible states that.

The battle between the forces of good and evil is not a physical battle. Yes, the physical forces of the world are involved, but the actual battle itself is a spiritual battle.

I believe the mark of the beast is a spiritual mark.

Revelation 13

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

I believe the "all," means it is not specific to a particular class of people more than a statement the everyone will have receive it. It could be like Jim Jones saying everyone must drink the Kool-Aid . . . but not everyone did.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

What happens to the rest of the people who were willing to accept the mark but didn't get it?

Revelation 13

Your chip theory isn't logical. There just isn't enough time to make sure that everyone is marked. And it has to be everyone, because the bible states that.

The battle between the forces of good and evil is not a physical battle. Yes, the physical forces of the world are involved, but the actual battle itself is a spiritual battle.

Those who do not recieve the mark will be done away with. Some people will live in hiding. Of course not all will get it. Many will choose not to.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/05/1976

Revelation 13

Revelation 13

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

This is mearly the thret of death to all thouse that will not worship him

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Here he is saying that all typs of ppl will take the mark, not that nobody will refuse

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

And this is the resault for everybody and anybody that refuses the mark, yet again there is nothing to say that ppl will be socompled to do so that they cannot resist or refuse

If you think that such a plan is imposible then you fail to relise the full scope of what i am trying to say. The things i have described have already started to be implmanted first with pets to prove that it can work second with soliders to control the millita,next will be the people.

As far as thouse that are willing to recive the mark but dont get to there fate will be the same as thouse who did recive the mark...... eternal damnation becouse in there heart thay have already chosen to go with antichrist.

A question though are you working off of the premiss that after the rapture no one at all will be able to choose for (even if they wanted to God will not alow it.) Christ? Becouse if so then then i can understand you're confusion on this subject

Those who do not recieve the mark will be done away with. Some people will live in hiding. Of course not all will get it. Many will choose not to.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

Imagine it. All info on a chip implanted in your skin. No chance of getting robbed anymore. No having to carry your purse or wallet anymore. Nah no one would volunteer for it.

Here is a 10 year old article that was in Time magazine telling the desire direction of the banking system was to a cashless, e-money system.

Nothing has changed except we've are closer to its realization.

Nothing would help it more than a crash of the currant money system.

That week of Time's cover page.

If you read it all you'll see how it was predicted that a smart card could be given everyone that could not only contain your complete economic portfolio, but that it could also keep your medical records . . . and do you think they really care about our health care when they talk about nationalizing it? It is just a means to get everyone in the system.

I am just saying...Why does everone assume it will be a chip inserted under the skin? I really feel most people would be against that, christian or not. The truth is no one really knows what the mark of the beast is or the signifigance or the number of the beast as of yet...

Simply because that is exactly were technology is not only headed, but is actually there in certain circumstances.

I am just saying...Why does everone assume it will be a chip inserted under the skin? I really feel most people would be against that, christian or not. The truth is no one really knows what the mark of the beast is or the signifigance or the number of the beast as of yet...

Simply because that is exactly were technology is not only headed, but is actually there in certain circumstances.

Oic

Well I don't want one. I don't even have a credit card for goodness sakes!

What happens if they go cashless? How are you going to pay your tag renewal? Property taxes?