• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/05/1976

but antichrist befor he is indwelt will need such things

Please explain this.

Basicly this, antichrist befor his body is possesed by satin is nothing more than another than anyother human wich means any super natural powers may have would be extremaly limeted thusly he would need the extra tec however limeted it is to help him keep control of the popoulas that is around at the time

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1

I heard it posted that some think the mark is purly spuirtual, Honestly this makes no sence to me for the mear fact that the main propuse of the mark is that so antihrist can easely tell who is with him and how is not.

Do you have a verse that states that, or is it just an assumption?

At the moment no, but i will look into it for sure.

But logicly espicealy at the start of the trib, antichrist will most likely be completly mortral possibly with some super natrual abiltyes aforeded by satin. But still lacking the abilty to read the hearts and minds of every liveing thing on the earth. (satin never had this abilty eather) Only God has ever had or ever will have that kind of power.

It is less than an assumption and more of and an educated guess mixed with the stregec mind of both a chess player and that of a writer.

Please explain this.

Basicly this, antichrist befor his body is possesed by satin is nothing more than another than anyother human wich means any super natural powers may have would be extremaly limeted thusly he would need the extra tec however limeted it is to help him keep control of the popoulas that is around at the time

Revelation 13

3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying,

I heard it posted that some think the mark is purly spuirtual, Honestly this makes no sence to me for the mear fact that the main propuse of the mark is that so antihrist can easely tell who is with him and how is not.

But logicly espicealy at the start of the trib, antichrist will most likely be completly mortral possibly with some super natrual abiltyes aforeded by satin. But still lacking the abilty to read the hearts and minds of every liveing thing on the earth. (satin never had this abilty eather) Only God has ever had or ever will have that kind of power.

It is less than an assumption and more of and an educated guess mixed with the stregec mind of both a chess player and that of a writer.

Revelation 13

5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.

Is the mark of the beast given at the beginning of the tribulation, or midway through it?

Revelation 13

5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.

Is the mark of the beast given at the beginning of the tribulation, or midway through it?

Well everything i have seen tels me that it wont be long after Isreal enters into it's trety with antichrist, but i could be wrong on that part

Please explain this.

Revelation 13

3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying,

I do not see anywhere in scripture that would cause me to believe that the tribulation is divided into 2 parts.

It is a common belief that the tribulation is 7 years in length.

How long do you believe it to be?

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/21/1967

:) What the Earthman declares (thoughts, words and deeds) in his/her ‘Soul’ ------- over a period of his/her lifetime; is vital to his/her ultimately receiving, either the [1] "Mark of the Lamb" or [2] "Mark of the Beast";

whether these thoughts, words and deeds be [1] Dependent on God or [2] Independent of God.

When the Earth mans' THOUGHTS, WORDS AND DEEDS are independent of God over a period of his/her lifetime; he/she ultimately receives the "Mark of the Beast". (Rev.13:16,17) <<< A SPIRITUAL VISION!

This is not a physical mark, not a computer chip; >>>>> BUT A SPIRITUAL MARK OF OWNERSHIP!

The Mark in the "forehead" >>> in the mind and motivation; and the Mark in the "right hand" >>> in the works and deeds: "Buy and Sell" >>> World system of transaction - spirit of living independent of God.

This "Mark of the Beast" is developed in ones' Soul over period of years, sometimes without his/her control (good or bad) as long as ones' LIFESTYLE (thoughts, words and deeds) is independent of God.

The Bible declares, "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way." (2Thessalonians 2:7)

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" (Mark 8:36)

"Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" (Mark 8:37

FURTHER APOKALUPSIS ON THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS!

A spiritual vision, we should not interpret along human time-lines! In addition, not a direct indication against democracy or government but against the entire soul dimension of mankind ever has been since the fall of man in creation as being under mankind's rule by the spirit of cult-ing, the spirit of living independent of God.

This spirit of cult-ing affects from smallest minute life like remote tribes to the biggest corporation or entity man has ever known.

The indictment is against mankind - the condemned - rejecting God even Jesus Christ as Personal God consummating in the tower of babel-like cult-ing of soulish doing things oneself in thoughts, words and deeds even entering our most sacred and yet still soulish religiosity without Christ Himself:

Church without Christ or at best without His cross(all forms of culting known to mankind: hypnosis, telepathy, mind over matter, soul control, soul ties and every witch craft in the book entering the "church") which will no more be the church as preplayed in the new testament bible but rather false prophet; name them today growing into greatness eventually becoming a terror in this life.

As you will discern this prophecy is greater than any one entity. It is a great culmination of all that is secular forces against God and all that is religious forces - falsely so against God deceiving humankind that they are so. Humankind complete in his/her independence from God!(666)

Even those who have been so deceived thereby would be so deceived by their hypnosis e.g. scientology oops and terror control that they would have received a pattern of thinking without the real Christ and His cross which is the crucified life against every easy way to life.

These deceived ones, the bible says receive the Mark of the beast on their right hand - works and deeds and on their forehead - mind, motivation.

Note this Mark is NOT a physical mark and NOT a computer chip, but a spiritual Mark of ownership on the souls of the condemned who reject Christ.

Think of things like being bribed, threatened or/and seduced to do bad things you will not do because of your moral beliefs now but then will be in a more hypnotic grander scale.

Also think of entities now that would change moral laws to suit their modern age lifestyle. These are all the baby stages of the anti-christ worship: Against Christ and His cross!

This apocalypse of the culmination of both the body of the Antichrist (The Condemned - including its dead since the fall of mankind) on the one hand;

And the culmination of the body of Christ (The Saved - including its dead since the fall of mankind) on the other hand both rising in absolute perfection one against Christ and the other for Christ, will be the final closure for the coming apostasy.

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:18,22

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. 2 John 7

There is hope for the “Condemned” [With God all things are possible (Mark 10: 26,27)]; to receive Jesus(Christ) even on their ‘death bed’(Gods’ Door Is Always Open)! However, more difficult due to a life long pharoah-ic hardening of heart against the Quality of Christ’ Presence: Holiness!

Just as the lifelong progress - capacity to do good - of the Saved soul is his/her inheritance in the kingdom of God: Spiritual Mark or rank of ownership is the 'Mark of the lamb'.

So also, the lifelong progress - capacity to do evil - of the condemned soul is his/her inheritance in the kingdom of darkness via the works of the flesh: Spiritual Mark or rank of ownership is the 'Mark of the beast'.

Note the Works are NOT the Mark themselves but a physical attribute as to the growth of the Soul or one's experiences of God on the one hand and one's experiences of darkness via mind, motivation and works on the other!

The only way out for the Condemned and the Lost is to be beheaded for Christ i.e. to put the old man Adam to death by receiving Jesus(Christ) as personal God - a Spiritual beheading - and living for Him (practical Holiness)!

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev.20:4

:101:

BUYING WITHOUT MONEY

Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Isaiah 55:1

Others have hyped about the waters representing our eternal life, the milk representing the sincere word of God, the wine representing our complete forgiveness of our sins, giving us daily gladness to enjoy life, however nothing said about the buying itself as in worship.

Spiritually we do NOT buy directly with money! We buy with our individual souls! Money in this our physical dimension is an indirect means of transaction representing a significant part of our soul energy.

Therefore, when you see that kid or teenager playing with his/her video games or internet chatting for hours, they are making a transaction with their soul (mind, emotion, will). This needs to be brought home, when some say I do not have money to give or use in worship, hence I make no spiritual transaction? Yes, we all do!

Hence, we ‘buy without money’ directly in worship with our individual soul by losing our lives to find God – in Christ Jesus!

The end - product is about, What we are becoming in our individual Soul. :th_praying:

Edited by Emanuel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Greetings, all:

I realize that this is an extremely overworked topic here in the boards, but I'm still confused. :emot-hug: So someone please help me out here...

Many people have pointed out that the "mark" is already appearing every day, in the form of UPC barcodes that appear on grocery products in the supermarket. Since it appears on nearly every product, then "no one can buy or sell" without it. And so on. You get the idea. This is from a post on another Christian message board

If you look at every corporate bar code on products we purchase. You will find two thin lines side by side, at the front, in the center and at the end of the bar code. The two thin lines represent the # 6. Since, we can not by or sell products without a MARK, maybe the Mark will include some kind of barcode to identify us...

Please forgive my ignorance, but I'm still not keeping up.

After working decades in the retail biz, (including the programming of cash registers and their connected databases) I can tell you that and it is simply not true. The bars on a UPC code represent the exact numbers that are printed under them. Nothing more, nothing less. Some UPCs have one or more 6's in them and some do not.

There's a very easy way to test this: Just scan the code into an Excel spreadsheet, or some other accounting program, which is not connected to a product database. With no product to associate with, the program will have no other choice than to duplicate the exact digits that the bars represent - which will be the same as the numbers printed under the code.

But ah, you say, the sixes are embedded deeper into the code, just to trick us into complacency. But this is literally impossible, even for the most skilled programmer, because every computer in the world, no matter the language or operating system, is constructed on a binary system. The only numbers that a computer really recognizes, are ones and zeros. Everything else that a computer does (including operations that don't involve numbers) is nothing more than a manipulation of those ones and zeros.

Am I missing something? :emot-hug:

It is possible that it has something to do with the bar code issue, or it could have something to do with the Verychip, or even the new chip or even the RFID tattoo ink....

The Verichip only holds a number (or an alphanumeric set) the computer takes the number or alphanumeric characters into the computer, finds the matching set(s) and then comes up with the information desired.... no diffferent then the mag strip on your bank cards or drivers license.... even your bank account number is just a number, unless it has the routing number to go with it, which then directs it to the proper location in the computers that will allow it to bring up the information....

The "CHIPS" are nothing more then a number/letter combination.... the computer is what holds all the information.....

The Verichip is encased in a glass bead, about the size of a grain of rice. The NEW chip is about the size of a dot made on your thumb when you take a ball point pen and put the ball side to your thumb and make the spot.....

The RFID ink, is a tattoo ink that can be either clear or coloured, can even be tattood with out having to remove any hair, takes only a few seconds or so to put on, and can (last I heard ) be read in excess of 6 foot away by a scanner..

a couple years back, there was an article (what ever they call a story on evening news) about how people in Missouri were having their children "CHIPPED" this was not manditory, but it was voluntary.... I do not know how many actually did it, but this is getting scarry...... scarry for those that do not know Christ...... I have not heard any more about this.....

In either Waco, or Elpaso TX, if you have a pet, it is manditory that the pet be "CHIPPED" thats right, manditory.......

the verichip can be located with the aid of a satilite, and located with in 2 feet of where the satilite says it is....

advantages to having the chip installed (or anyof the RFID items)

theft, cashless society, if there is no cash, then nothing has any value.... for instance, your TV has value, some one can break in and steal it and then go sell it....... in a cashless society, using the chip for an account number, no matter what bank, you would have the same account number, and with the economy failing as it is, the government buying up the financial institutions, there may only be one bank..... a person would go buy a TV at the store, and the serial number would be transfered to the customers account, and the credits would be transfered to the stores account, now if some one steals that TV, they can not sell it, for there is no cash, they can not even get credits for it, for the serial number is not in their account so they can not transfer anything...... good thing.......RIGHT?!?!?!

In the P.I. they have already started using the chip to buy and sell... some stores already have it in use.... I understand Walmart is ready to jump on line as soon as it is implementing here....

the RFID is also good for security.... no one entering or departing with out scanning their chip, and who ever is traveling, will know that everyone else on board will also be scanned to ensure there are no problem people on board...... One company in the USA (cant remember who) has already implemented this into certain area's of their company..... in the early 1970's there was a convention going on, and a man was on break from his meetings (he was/is the old style computer programmer, back then each computer was individually programmed for its needed jobs....) he was talking to another man from another area, and walking back the other man turned to go in his meeting room, as he went in, he passed his hand under a UV light (black light type) and the first man saw the symbols for 6 6 6 done in computer language on the back of his hand..... no, computer languages are not like english or the decimal system..... one is called BINARY..... the read out for 6 in binary is 0110

in the movies LEFT BEHIND, DISTANT THUNDER, IMAGE OF THE BEAST, PRODIGAL PLANET, you will see an emblem such as this:

this way it is reat top to bottom or bottom to top

this way would be read left to right......

I was not told which particular language it was done it.....

as with pets, my sisters dog has this verichip in her, if the dog turns up missing, she can call up a number, they can enter the number in the computer, and they can locate that dog with in minutes....... makes perfect sense to have it in children, then if your child is abducted or missing or just late for dinner, you can locate them within minutes and if abducted recover them.... would be great for alibies when a crime is committed.... you can go back and find out where the person was during the crime.... and if it is a breakin and theft kind of thing for a store, then the scanners in the store would be able to tell who was there and when they were there by checking the history..... this has already been tested, by having certain items in the store with a chip in it, and the scanners following that item through out the store.......

perfect sense....... RIGHT????

medical use, you are in an accident, and you are allergic to saline...... some people are.... one of the first things they want to do is set up a saline I.V. if you are allergic to it, that would not be a good thing.... with the chip or RFID of some sort, they could check your records very quickly..... scan the hand, look at the screen, and say, NO SALINE and use an alternitive.....

they will know that you wear corrective lens, so that if you are wearing contacts, and your eyes do not dialate properly, they will know to take out the contacts.....

again, as with the bar codes, it is only a letter number sequence that keys the computer in to the mode to look for a matching combination.....

at the store, they get an item in, the first thing they do is to open the computer up, enter the barcode (for new item) and then enter the information for it, once it is there, they then can enter the price or change the price as needed.....

the chips and rfid's only contain a set of digits for an account number after that it takes the scanner and computer to do the rest.....

If these RFID's re not the mark of the beast, they are what i might believe to be the predicessor to the mark..... either way, I will not take one.....

mike

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

I would prefer the first question answer more than the second one, however yes I do not think that the translation you are using is a correct one, there is nothing in the kjv that says anything about the anti christ setting up an abomination in the wing of the Temple, but like I said could you address the first question iof whether or not there is any other scripture in all the Bible that would confirm this view of Daniel 9:27 referring to the tribulation, the anti christ, a peace trreaty between the anti christ and Israel, and a 7 years long tribulational period?

With all due respect, it's not up to you to say which translation is correct or not, or which one I'm allowed to use in a discussion. You can't have an adequate or full understanding of Revelation until you have a clear understanding of what Daniel says. You set Revelation out there like it just stands on it's own, and no book of the Bible stands on it's own.

You always seem to feel you are the only one who is ever correct in an interpretation, so why the question in the first place? If someone says something in opposition of what you already think you know, you'll just tell them they are wrong. I think I'll pass. I've already played that game with you and it gets old real fast.

I would like to see another scripture where it says there is a treaty between Israel and the antichrist and that there is a 7 year tribulation period.

Do you know of one?

I do not think you will get an answer to your question katy, I have already asked it about 3 times to no avail.

Yep, I've asked that question many times myself.