• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

5 minutes ago, coheir said:

that is why we can not buy it any more. It only come in the tonic water that does not have enough to harm one. unless they drink a lot at one time. In my case my legs cramp up so bad while in bed I have to have something to hold onto just to get out of bed. the cramps lock my toes pointing toward the foot of the bed and can I not get rid of them in bed. When I try to get out of bed I can not stand cause my toes are pointed at floor and I have fallen more than once. Now I have some thing by bed to hold on to so I can put all my weight on my toes to force my feet back into normal position. I tried banana, magnesium. potassium spoke to doctor he did nothing. the quinine helps some. It does not cure and sometimes I just don't want it cause of the bad taste it has. I do not know what else to do. 

You had better know the side effects of even the quinine water. One of the most common reasons for cramping is being dehydrated. Be sure you are drinking plenty of fluids.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

7 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

You had better know the side effects of even the quinine water. One of the most common reasons for cramping is being dehydrated. Be sure you are drinking plenty of fluids.

I do drink plenty of water its the most I drink, then coffee then tea, no soft drinks. and the tonic water i may drink 2 or 3 oz a week.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

On 4/3/2016 at 10:57 AM, branchesofHim said:

I apologize, I was referring to  a large portion of the southern states, have more sun, consequently, they can rotate their crops more, so as to not deplete the magnesium nutrients from their soil.. I speak from experience, as I have lived in both the south and the north.  Northerners have at most, 5 months of growing season, so they don't rotate their crops as much because most try to utilize every inch of space possible, to make up for the seven months they cant grow.  Please see the below article  excerpt with the source reference as well.  Hope you are feeling better!

Today’s farming methods such as monocropping (planting the same crop in one place year after year) are much different than those used fifty years ago. One of the dangers of monocropping includes depletion of nutrients from the soil, especially magnesium. Our health is dependant on the health of the soil our food is grown in. To increase the amount of magnesium you receive from your foods, try to obtain your fruits and vegetables from farms that don’t use monocropping methods, such as biodynamic farms. - See more at: https://www.sunchlorellausa.com/blog/causes-magnesium-deficiency#sthash.QyWOcNcZ.dpuf

Colloidal minerals are great.  I don't buy often any more because very expensive in Australia.  My mum took it years ago and she noticed her green eyes turned blue, and new hair growth was coming out brown and not grey.  My aunty and uncle were riddled with arthritis and I told them about it, and they found an incredible difference after a month. 

You are right, we are not getting all the (trace) minerals in our diets any more that make everything in our bodies work in sync.  They are more important than vitamins.  We are more mineral deficient now more than ever because of our food and water being depleted by these minerals.

Doctors don't endorse it because it's not made in a lab.

"Dead doctors don't lie" by Joe D Wallach is a great listen if anyone's interested. It came out quite some years ago.  Very informative.  I'll never forget, but I can't afford all the time.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

Yeah,  there used to be a lot more readily available.  

One by one they were taken off the market, or modified and/or made more expensive / harder to get and/ or harder to find out about.

Some , once they were publicized ((like made known on a forum/ new yourk times / lonbon journal/ etc))....

((so now they stay quiet, in order to stay available longer

On March 8, 2016 at 8:36 AM, Sister said:

Colloidal minerals are great.  I don't buy often any more because very expensive in Australia.  My mum took it years ago and she noticed her green eyes turned blue, and new hair growth was coming out brown and not grey.  My aunty and uncle were riddled with arthritis and I told them about it, and they found an incredible difference after a month. 

You are right, we are not getting all the (trace) minerals in our diets any more that make everything in our bodies work in sync.  They are more important than vitamins.  We are more mineral deficient now more than ever because of our food and water being depleted by these minerals.

Doctors don't endorse it because it's not made in a lab.

"Dead doctors don't lie" by Joe D Wallach is a great listen if anyone's interested. It came out quite some years ago.  Very informative.  I'll never forget, but I can't afford all the time.

)).