• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1990

The boy, named Kiron and weighing 12 lbs 1 oz, was born by Cesarean section on Monday, August 25, at a clinic in Keshobpur, 85 miles from the capital, Dhaka.

But an estimated 150,000 people from the region descended on the clinic to try to catch sight of the boy so he was moved to a larger hospital. Police are now mounting a round-the-clock operation to protect him and his family from intrusion.

Dr Mohamad Abdul Bari, his mother's gynecologist, said: "He has one stomach and he is eating normally with his two mouths. He has one genital organ and a full set of limbs.

"He was born from one embryo but there was a developmental anomaly."

The clinic had been unable to determine whether the baby had one or two sets of vital organs, Dr Bari said.

Kiron's life was not in immediate danger but he and his 22-year-old mother were moved to the hospital in the nearby city of Jessore city because of the large crowds that had gathered at the clinic, the doctor said.

"Around 150,000 people gathered yesterday from different areas. It became tough for us to care for the baby.

"We called police to tackle the situation and they are guarding the hospital in Jessore as well," he said.

The Samakal newspaper said that many well-wishers had left money for the baby's family.

Click to see picture

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  10/23/1970

Both heads are fully formed. In a sense, it strikes very close to being murder (and possibly is) if they were to amputate, but what else can be done in such a situation? That is so sad. My prayers go out to the family and the doctors that the Lord will grant them wisdom and grace.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  77
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

:emot-highfive:I wondered if the little boy, was all set to be Twins..

They did say, "He was born from one embryo, but there

was a developmental anomaly", perhaps that might be what it meant...

Several years ago in England.. there was a documentry,

on T.V. here.. it was shown a few times in the next few months,

from the first screening...Wonder if the film came over to your T.V.?

And on Gay burn's show.. which took place in Ireland..Most Evening's.....during one of his show, during the last part of it,

at the end, after introducing them..the mum wheeled her two daughters on... I can only remember ones name...she was called

Elisher ..cannot remember the other ones name..

they were only babies, they were sitting up though..And until it was explained,a little later... At first...to see them, one thought that they had two heads on one body....But It was explained , that they were in fact twins..

that they did have four arm's, but they were in such a way, that they had each others arms around the other sister, at the back...

I think they had three legs.Meaning that the legs were where they should be..one of the sisters only had one leg though.. thay did share some internal organs though........Yes they were Siamese. twins..

But they did look like this dear little boy....I really think that they are brothers, but whatever it was, that supposed to happen didn't, therefore, they did not want to make it even more sensational,

as the crowds were already filled with gret curiosity, and did not want them to get even more worked up..

I will not put any more about them, in case you have seen that documentary too

I wonder did any of you see the documentary I spoke about..???

It is good to see these sort of things...as One has experianced them, and, after a while, one understands a lot more about them.

And have gotten used to them , then they do not seem any other that what they are.. two dear little sisters....Amen...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Why does it seem that a lot of these birth "anomalies" have recently occurred in India?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.75

I just clicked on the link, there is an update that says the baby died 48 hours after his birth.

Updated link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...t-48-hours.html

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  10/23/1970

I just clicked on the link, there is an update that says the baby died 48 hours after his birth.

Updated link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...t-48-hours.html

That is sad. Thanks for the update.

• Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

There is that set of twins in the USA, that are 17, I think. They have one set of legs that each one has control of one, same with arms, one stomach, and they have a spine that splits into two spines, and each has a head. They are normal in every way except for this. There was a special about them on a health show a year or so ago.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

There is that set of twins in the USA, that are 17, I think. They have one set of legs that each one has control of one, same with arms, one stomach, and they have a spine that splits into two spines, and each has a head. They are normal in every way except for this. There was a special about them on a health show a year or so ago.

I saw that! They are extremely special and very normal, aren't they? I was very impressed with who they are.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  678
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I was talking with someone the other day about the Indian boy (two boys really I guess) and she sent me a Youtube link about the girls. It looks like it was on the Learning Channel. Rules prohibit me from posting the link, but the title is "Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel turn 16" if you would like to search for it over there.