• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I don't know where the word, "ouija" comes from, but I know that "oui" means yes in French and "ja" means yes in German, or other languages.

I think it is very telling that using the ouija board is saying "yes" to Satan and His realm and saying a big fat "NO" to the Kingdom of God in one's life. It's a huge forfeit.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  705
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/23/1958

I too have reason to say stay away, I was just 14 and it was all a game. Huh game indeed. I would never say it was a game. Stay well away. It is extrememly dangerous.

Your sister in Christ

Carol

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

They are not good. I agree with you I stay away from them.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/26/1969

I agree with everyone else they are evil & stay far far away from them!!! They are just another way for satan to get a "toe hold" which leads to a "foot hold" & so on. I avoid anything that even has the appearance of evil & this shouts evil with big neon letters! :noidea:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I agree with everyone else they are evil & stay far far away from them!!! They are just another way for satan to get a "toe hold" which leads to a "foot hold" & so on. I avoid anything that even has the appearance of evil & this shouts evil with big neon letters! :noidea:

Amen...and next thing it'll be a "stranglehold"!

I have told this story before, but will mention it again here. When I was a kid, my aunt brought a OUIJA board to the house, and everyone was playing with it like it was a game. I was so intrigued by it, I bought my own board from the department store. I didn't have any especially strange experiences with it, but did get addicted to it. I would seek it for answers all the time. One day, my Grandfather brought me a OUIJA board he had bought used from some place up north, and this one was differen't. It was much faster in giving answers, and it became my board of choice.

One day, it predicted my Father would be in an automobile accident and gave the exact date, and where he would be going. I made a note of it. It was on a weekday when he would normally be at work, so my Mother downplayed my concern, saying it was unlikely he would be going anywhere on that day. Eventually, the day arrived, and sure enough, he was going to the town where the accident was to occur. I was afraid for him, but couldn't convince him not to go, so I consulted the board to find out where the accident would happen. Once I got the answer, I told him to at least promise to avoid that road, and he agreed. No accident occured, but the personality of the board changed. No longer was it freely giving answers, but it kept getting impatient, and going to the Good Bye message. I wanted answers, so I refused to leave it be, and it threatened to burn the house down. That was when I threw both OUIJA boards out.

I always felt like the evil spirit was mad I had intervened, preventing the crash it had predicted. OUIJA boards are not toys, and you would do good to avoid them. You never know what you are opening yourself up to. I could give you other stories about my experiences with the OUIJA board, but that was the one that made me realize the dangers involved in them.