• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

In the other thread, some of the posters mentioned feeling a heaviness in regards to the approach of Halloween.

But as I was reading an e-mail from a friend in Israel speaking of the heaviness set upon her and others by the prayers of Muslims during this month of Rhamadan, I began wondering if this might have something to do with the extra heaviness people here were feeling as well?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

That I do not know. When I said activity I meant spiritual activity. Things move around. Banging when no one else is around (or I am the only one awake). My son is the only one who seems to not notice. My husband has flipped out a few times. I spent many years in the occult, and I know that contributes. In a sense I consider it an honor. It tells me I am a danger to them.

Honestly I have never known when Rhamadan is.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

That I do not know. When I said activity I meant spiritual activity. Things move around. Banging when no one else is around (or I am the only one awake). My son is the only one who seems to not notice. My husband has flipped out a few times. I spent many years in the occult, and I know that contributes. In a sense I consider it an honor. It tells me I am a danger to them.

Ramadan is a Muslim holy time, it is a season, though I dont remember how long it is. The closest thing we can relate to is the day of Atonement. They fast for their sins and make a pilgrimage to Mecca and throw rocks at the devil around some thing in the middle of town.

I dunno if I would consider paranormal activity at your house to be an honour. You might want to pray over your home.

• Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

Ramadan is a Muslim holy time, it is a season, though I dont remember how long it is. The closest thing we can relate to is the day of Atonement. They fast for their sins and make a pilgrimage to Mecca and throw rocks at the devil around some thing in the middle of town.

I dunno if I would consider paranormal activity at your house to be an honour. You might want to pray over your home.

It gets cleaned out regularly. I will not do it alone though. I got gutsy in 06 and tried to do it alone and got knocked on my tooshie. Literally. I laugh about it now....not that night. If I were not a threat to the demonic they would not bother me. They have limited resources where God does not. They tend to only focus on those who can cause them harm through God. It tells me how my walk with God is that is for sure. Many teenagers come to my house, and they tend to bring spirits in with them. Sometimes they just don't go with them. That is why I have to do a regular housecleaning.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

you guys are not alone i am from australia and i felt this heaviness we sent out i think 50,000 sheep for Rhamadan

i came back from my mens group on wed night and fell asleep i had a strange dream were something attacked me its as if my blanket was pulled over my head and i felt this had cover my mouth i woke up shaking

Rahamadan is soon going to be finished it lasts i think for a month muslims in australia are fasting and praying

we also have been praying for the muslims in my city canberra as muslims in canberra are fasting

i dont know why i have been feeling this i dont feel this heaviness but since the muslims have been praying and our church has been also in spiritual war fare and praying for a covering over our city

so i guess then others wil be feeling this heaviness as well

i wil be talking to some of my other friends who are intercesors to see what they have to say concerning what is being discussed in this thread

i just woke up and prayed over my self and then fell asleep

Damo