• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/13/1950

Today we find that man in general is a very complex creature. it hard to establish man with the facts of God and him being the master of all life and the universe . Common sense should tell us all that good and evil does excist, and hate and love and all the other emotions that are common to mankind..

During my tour in south Korea i had the opertunity to visit a budda temple, upon getting to see them worship the figure of Budda they surround the dead idol with all kinds of fruits and each of them were drunken on rice wine, being raised up in the backwoods of kentucky and taught of the surpreme almighty God ..it never took me long to see just how foolish man can be in his choise of his God.

i stood their on that mountain watching these koreans carrying on something awful with the lauguage that i could not understand.. Man will worship something this is eveident..his quest to find the true God and if he cannot find God he will make his God from and idol..

It is a known fact that most ectheist will stand on his unbelife , he has settled in his mind and stamp it and he is totally convinced that God don"t excist...he is very settled in his none understanding and would love within his power to get the whole world of people to join him in his folly...

The faith of the Holy Bible is so plain.. the word offend itself , the serious inspired word is powerful.. and the Holy Bible is that filled with good things for man to do, excample like love thy neigbors as thyself. do good to those that treat you wrongly that you might please the lord God in his commandments..

actheist are enemys of the lord and not only the lord but his followers...they are proud of themselves, they are much smarter int there own mind..than common man, they claim to be most informed about everything in question..in their eyes they have answered the age old question that there is no God or creator of anything ..? it don't take a rocket sciencetist to look around and see the creation that it was made by a something other than meer chance of a comic big bang theory..

when death come knocking at the door of and ectheist and he or she sees the almighty God what then.. it will be too late fate has sealed its destination ..

i can guarntee that the earth and the universe just didn't happen out of a big bang which is a stupid mental disturbed mind theory.. here is the answer of what they believe in ..(.nothing)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

I have always liked the passage from Joshua because of the poinient statement prior to the best known part of the quote.

"If it seems evill in your sight to serve the LORD, then choose this day whom you will serve".