• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Not but a few days ago someone posted an article about a Massachusetts couple who were denied their parental rights regarding what public schools can teach your children. What the article failed to mention was that the Father was placed in jail for standing up to the school administration.

In states where same sex marriage is legal the process to desensitize children has begun. It is a campaign to affirm the equality of same sex couples despite the contradiction to Christian beliefs and teachings.

Watch the interview.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I saw that video before. I am extremely disturbed by it. I should hope that MANY families will choose to reconsider their priorities now, and downsize their lifestyle to accommodate Christian-based homeschooling.

Here in Canada, where same-sex marriage is now lawful, in my province this year, it is mandated that all schools now begin teaching about same-sex marriage and homosexuality beginning in early grades. With that announcement last spring, our church school saw a huge influx of registrations of students from all over the city! We have moved our school to one of our larger properties to accommodate the enrolment.

I do believe this is going to be what parents are going to have to do from this point forward. Public school is now enemy territory.

Guest Biblicist

If same sex marriages are legalized...they can throw alimony and child support laws and divorce laws and custody laws right out the window...

Part of me really wants that! :blink:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

Not but a few days ago someone posted an article about a Massachusetts couple who were denied their parental rights regarding what public schools can teach your children. What the article failed to mention was that the Father was placed in jail for standing up to the school administration.

In states where same sex marriage is legal the process to desensitize children has begun. It is a campaign to affirm the equality of same sex couples despite the contradiction to Christian beliefs and teachings.

Watch the interview.

If you do not like what the school teaches, teach your children the truth and impower them to stand firm on those beliefs in the school setting.

easier said than done, kross. children are in a school environment and peers for the majority of their waking hours. when they are at home, the parents have many distractions... cooking, cleaning, helping with homework, refereeing sibling disputes, disciplining wayward children, as well as teaching biblical values. children are inundated with messages of how acceptable homosexuality is EVERYWHERE they go... and it's uncool to go against the grain. so even if you are successful in teaching them the truth, it's a very rare kid who will stand firm against what they're being brainwashed by society with.

in today's economy, private school is becoming a dream that most parents couldn't possibly afford, certainly not for multiple children. the best solution is to homeschool... but that's often not an option either. some states forbid homeschooling or regulate it so closely that you must purchase very expensive curiculums, and report to the state frequently. in some states, the curiculum must be approved by the state.

single parent families are even more hard pressed to homeschool, because they have to work to pay the bills.

the public school system truly is enemy number one.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  3

:th_praying:

Guest Biblicist

:) The Battle for Parental Rights is not a new issue. They are just adding homosexuality to the mix.

I am sorry to say, it is the Democrats. They think they can better raise our children [it takes a village], manage our money [spread the wealth around] and defend our homes [gun control]. They don't want us to have any freedoms.

The best way to help your kids out is be TOTALLY involved in their school. Look at their books, go to open houses, get to know their teachers. Most of our kids teachers send home letters usually with their name and email on the sheet. Plus their names and emails are on the school website. If necessary, move to a more conservative area i.e. the country. We live in a pretty conservative town. Several of the teachers are Believers or at least conservative in their beliefs.

Kross is right :th_praying: You can combat the lies your school teaches with the Truth. Know the lies, and counter with home lessons. Parents need to be proactive. They will not give up until your child is indoctrinated into their way of thinking, you must be ever vigilant.

While I am not saying that it would never happen, I can't imagine something like this coming to our school district, without at least a parent opt out.

It's rediculous that they feel the need to teach homosexual acceptance to Kindergarteners just because it's legal. They don't teach proper gun handling and that's legal. ""Today students, we are going to learn how to tear apart a Smith & Wesson bolt action rifle and clean it. If you get really good we will take you out back and allow you some time on the firing range."

HONESTLY!! :101:

Guest Biblicist

Wrenchguy said this:

They can not trample your religious rights. If you go into the school and tell them it is against your religion for your child to learn a specific thing [homosexuality] they can not stop you from removing your child from that class.

If they refuse, tell them, "my child will be removed from this school for now". Then contact the American Center for Law & Justice.

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Wrenchguy said this:

They can not trample your religious rights. If you go into the school and tell them it is against your religion for your child to learn a specific thing [homosexuality] they can not stop you from removing your child from that class.

If they refuse, tell them, "my child will be removed from this school for now". Then contact the American Center for Law & Justice.

I believe that in Canada it is illegal to even speak against the homosexual lifestyle..

I do not have time this morning to check that out so if it is otherwise and I am wrong someone let me know..

And we are well on our way if the Dems get compete control of the government in this country..

Sickening how immoral we have become as a nation and will become in the future , looking at it from a human view is frightening..

I must keep my eyes on God...