IGNORED

Spirits?

~~ angelique ~~

Guest Aussielady

Angelique

"I absolutely love classic rock, Celtic, big band, and ambient music genres. My favorite shows are CSI: Miami, Ghost Whisperer, Medium, Charmed, and 24. My favorite movies are Practical Magic, Somewhere in Time, The Craft, and How to Loose a Guy in 10 days. " on your website.

I Have been looking at your website. Firstly you need to clean out your house. No occult, Celtic or other things that attract demons can be left in your house. The guardian angel on your website is also a picture used by some Angelic Organisations that are psychic. You need to clean your house, your life and fill it with God instead. Your favourite TV shows are mostly written - Charmed (by the head of witches in Australia) Medium (psychic) Ghost Whisperer (psychic). The spells and spirits in these shows are real and dangerous. The movies - Practical Magic (witchcraft) The Craft (wicca) are also not good for you as the occult spells in these are also real. Be very careful about the occult and Seek God to make you strong in the Lord instead. The spirits will not go into a house where Christ is Lord and the Holy Spirit is present.

I validate your pain at losing your husband and feel bad for you going through the griefing process alone. The best life for you is the abundant life Christ has promised you, if you walk in His Ways and follow His Path. Try to get help from caring christians and don't isolate yourself.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

There are no good "spirits". Anything disembodied is a demon. If you know Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, then He has given you authority to simply remove demons from your home. To do anything but evict them is dallying in the occult. You need to pray constantly anyway. But to rid your home of the enemy, you need to speak to it, casting it out in the name of esus Christ. There's no pussy-footing around when it comes to this.

Amighty God is a Spirit ( Holy Spirit) and then you have all these seven spirits before throne of God.

Revelation 1:5 NIV

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

I really don't see how my music and tv shows really mean anything since they are just tv shows. :whistling::noidea: After I burned everything, the activity stopped. However, I had kept watching my shows so I guess I don't see a connection there.

I have decided to go to church some. I haven't been anywhere in about four months.

Thanks.

:noidea:

Guest Aussielady
Angelique

"I absolutely love classic rock, Celtic, big band, and ambient music genres. My favorite shows are CSI: Miami, Ghost Whisperer, Medium, Charmed, and 24. My favorite movies are Practical Magic, Somewhere in Time, The Craft, and How to Loose a Guy in 10 days. " on your website.

I Have been looking at your website. Firstly you need to clean out your house. No occult, Celtic or other things that attract demons can be left in your house. The guardian angel on your website is also a picture used by some Angelic Organisations that are psychic. You need to clean your house, your life and fill it with God instead. Your favourite TV shows are mostly written - Charmed (by the head of witches in Australia) Medium (psychic) Ghost Whisperer (psychic). The spells and spirits in these shows are real and dangerous. The movies - Practical Magic (witchcraft) The Craft (wicca) are also not good for you as the occult spells in these are also real. Be very careful about the occult and Seek God to make you strong in the Lord instead. The spirits will not go into a house where Christ is Lord and the Holy Spirit is present.

I validate your pain at losing your husband and feel bad for you going through the griefing process alone. The best life for you is the abundant life Christ has promised you, if you walk in His Ways and follow His Path. Try to get help from caring christians and don't isolate yourself.

I really don't see how my music and tv shows really mean anything since they are just tv shows. :thumbsup::wub: After I burned everything, the activity stopped. However, I had kept watching my shows so I guess I don't see a connection there.

I have decided to go to church some. I haven't been anywhere in about four months.

Thanks.

:blink:

The music that you listen to creates an atmosphere in your home. The tv shows you are watching are occult based. The head of witches in Australia that writes Charmed became a witch because of the tv show Bewitched. They are written to trap people into their world. You need to go to church regularly. Also I have been praying - and the voices in your head telling you to commit suicide, are the enemy attacking you because you are in despair and grief. Put on christian music and watch shows that uplift you and make you stronger. Above all attend church and put on the armour of God, as you are being attacked in your mind. Angelique we all want you to get through this terrible time and help you to do so.
Edited by Aussielady

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/21/1973

I practically agree with AussieLady. Being entertained with things related to occult opens the mind for the devil to play tricks on us. These shows introduce a kingdom which is not godly. Their episodes portray a human as having no command against the powers of evil, and for the humans to counter them would require some other darker power.

Just my idea.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

Well, I'm not as concerned about my tv and music. I started out Wiccan. I think the biggest step was being saved. The next one was ridding myself of the tarot cards, ritual objects, witchcraft books, and my book of shadows. Personally, I think that's a lot in a very short time. I'm so overwhelmed at the moment with the probate issues and just grieving that I'm not seeing the point in making anymore changes other than maybe trying church again.

I will pray about it. I do understand where you are coming from but I am so very overwhelmed by life in general that making anymore major changes is just too much for me right now.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: my brain is still in the widow "Fog". If you've been there you know what I mean.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/21/1973

Hi angelique,

The amusements that we engage in are also important if we must live a pure life. They are the expressions of the nature that we have inside. The things we enjoy are the things we treasure... they are things we throw our heart into.

And yes, going to a Bible-based church allows your spiritual needs to be fed. Press on toward the mark of the high calling of Jesus Christ.

Regardless, I'm praying that God will give you strength and wisdom.

Your sister in Christ,

Ning

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

I would say that is bad.

If you can find a good spirit filled preacher or a real good prayer warrior, I would get then there with anointing oil and prayer and really clean house.

When I lived in East Tawas, MI. it seemed like every house in town had a ghost. Most of the people just ignored it, but they are demonic things and they make life rougher than it has to be.

We chased a few out of the houses of the prayer warriors. But, it is my experience, these come by prayer and fasting.

You don't need a preacher. You have authority of a believer and incarnate beings must obey the word of faith. I have sent demons fleeing by the word. Start here:

Job 5:8 I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause:

Job 5:9 Which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvellous things without number:

Job 5:10 Who giveth rain upon the earth, and sendeth waters upon the fields:

Job 5:11 To set up on high those that be low; that those which mourn may be exalted to safety.

Job 5:12 He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform [their] enterprise.

Job 5:13 He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.

Job 5:14 They meet with darkness in the daytime, and grope in the noonday as in the night.

Job 5:15 But he saveth the poor from the sword, from their mouth, and from the hand of the mighty.

Job 5:16 So the poor hath hope, and iniquity stoppeth her mouth.

JESUS sent them out by twos.A three fold cord is not as easily broken.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

I really don't see how my music and tv shows really mean anything since they are just tv shows. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: After I burned everything, the activity stopped. However, I had kept watching my shows so I guess I don't see a connection there.

Thanks.

:wub:

You have been taking some big steps, my dear friend, and I am very proud of you!. You are going through a tremendous crisis and are physically, emotionally, and spiritually weak. I agree about what was said pretaining to TV shows, music, etc. By listening and watching you are taking what is being broadcast into your mind. You are weakened and your defenses are low. So, these demons are hitting you where you are weak.

But, the part of this post that thrills me, Angelique, is "I have decided to go to church some." I know this is very hard for you, but being in Christian fellowship is something we all need. Have you been able to read your Bible? I hope so. I will never forget the tears of joy I shed when you posted on here that you accepted Jesus. It was just before Christmas, and I was so happy for you. It has been quite a year, but you have come so far and faced so much. You are still in my prayers.

<>< ><>

Nathele