• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Last week I posted a thread about a Massachusetts couple who were ultimately forced to pull their children out of public school. For those who haven't seen it here's the link to the video. The Massachusetts school system was unwilling to inform them about questionable subject matter nor would they allow parents the right to opt-out. Such school systems and governments are taking it upon themselves to dictate what is socially acceptable by adopting a take it or leave it policy despite being state funded by our tax dollars. Of the people, for the people and by the people, right?

While researching this topic for another thread I stumbled across this web site which actually shows how schools and their staff normalizing the homosexual lifestyle by actively desensitizing the children.

I will simply say that after only a couple of seconds I could watch no more.

They resist teaching religion in school as it is of a social nature and not the school systems place to teach on social or moral issues. Why then do they assume it's okay to teach on this one social issue? Since when is it the place of government to teach morality? History has already taught us that legality and morality are not synonymous. You can legalize prostitution but that will not make it right or socially acceptable.

The homosexual community says all they want is equal rights and protection under the law. Why then do they demand that religious establishments "marry" them? Why do they insist their unions be defined marriages? Where does freedom of religion end and a right to happiness begin? If all they want is equal rights then why are they demanding they be accepted by lobbying and pushing an agenda to program our children against our will? Since when is it the governments place to teach our children anything outside of academics? Why the double standards?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

They resist teaching religion in school as it is of a social nature and not the school systems place to teach on social or moral issues. Why then do they assume it's okay to teach on this one social issue? Since when is it the place of government to teach morality? History has already taught us that legality and morality are not synonymous. You can legalize prostitution but that will not make it right or socially acceptable.

The homosexual community says all they want is equal rights and protection under the law. Why then do they demand that religious establishments "marry" them? Why do they insist their unions be defined marriages? Where does freedom of religion end and a right to happiness begin? If all they want is equal rights then why are they demanding they be accepted by lobbying and pushing an agenda to program our children against our will? Since when is it the governments place to teach our children anything outside of academics? Why the double standards?

The answer to your questions to me is summed up with there is no FEAR OF GOD. You are what you Glorify. Homosexuality is now being glorified or has been for years in the United States. We've taken it out of the closests and put it on our streets to poison our children and nation. High Schools now have many homosexual, lebian, and Bi-sexual students. It is common and many children see nothing wicked or evil about it. Many have adopted this perverse worldly love because their parents adopted this perverse worldly love. As children of God we live as Lot did...God got him thru the filth and ungodliness and he will get all his children thru it.

We have two lesbians living behind us and we focus on the good in them. I've buried their cat for them and ironically they asked me to catch and remove a snake from their property. One thing I noticed is on the outside they act like they have no fear of God and are determined to do it there own way....hell or highwater...but on the inside...they are wounded, weak souls...look into their eyes...it is really sad...and we pray that Almighty God can clean them up with the blood of the lamb before he takes their lives

Edited by Press Forward

• Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

I thought about it this morning and in the grand scheme of things it looks as though the entire world is shaping up to be one big Sodom or Gomorrah. The world seems fixated on pleasure and rivalry much as those who waited at the base of Mount Sinai. While they have no golden calf to worship they seem to have turned money(Mamon) into their idol and constantly sacrifice to it for their own personal gain.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

I thought about it this morning and in the grand scheme of things it looks as though the entire world is shaping up to be one big Sodom or Gomorrah. The world seems fixated on pleasure and rivalry much as those who waited at the base of Mount Sinai. While they have no golden calf to worship they seem to have turned money(Mamon) into their idol and constantly sacrifice to it for their own personal gain.

And we are suppose to be a "Christian" nation.....Don,t worry the Lord is standing up to judge all the nations!!!!

Guest HIS girl

It was only on Monday of this week where we had a staff meeting concerning our school statement.

A word they wanted to include was "tolerance". I voiced my opinion against it and after a lengthy collective discussion with other staff members, it was decided not to include it.

There's a certain degree of tolerance we as Christians can show but when it goes AGAINST the Word and the beliefs we hold dear and takes away our rights, we have to take a stand. I did my small bit!!

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  3

:blink:

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Better take a look at our film industry too! I just saw a commercial for

a Christmas animation for kids. The scene went like this.

A Santa was talking to a reindeer. The reindeer greeted Santa as

one of Santa's helpers.

The Santa then replied, "I am not one of Santa's helpers! I'm a lesbian!"

To which the reindeer replies, "Oh, my aunt Roberta was one of those."

The name of the film is HOLIDAZ

Something to keep the kids away from. Pass it on.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

Tolerance of homosexuals is a necassary compononent of society. The difference between tolerating and not tolerating is the difference between you and Fred Phelps, the Pastor who holds protests outside of gay or military funerals. Tolerance is the difference between peaceful co-existence and criminal behavior.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

With four children currently in public education I can tell you that it is a NEVER-ENDING test on the will power of parents to de-program much of what their kids are being taught socially in school. It doesn't stop at homosexuality either.