Doowopjock

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

What this shows is that women Should Not Be In Charge Because They Were To Easily Decieved....

sf

Sword,

Are you Married? :blink: If you are I would sleep with one eye open tonight. :):):whistling:

Peace,

Dave

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

:whistling:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  122
  • Birthday:  08/03/1949

I think Elvis said it best in his song "Hard-Headed Woman":

"Adam told Eve, 'A-listen here to me--

Now don't you let me catch you messin' 'round that apple tree..!!' "

(Back before you were born...remember kids..??):thumbsup:

Naw--serious, though. I think it's pretty hard to tell why somebody does the things they do--man OR woman. God sees the heart, and I often wish I could. As frustrated as I get sometimes with those who matter to me (family, friends, etc.), I all too often find I just don't understand their reasons for the things they do that concern me. I'm pretty-well persuaded by now that God Himself isn't nearly as concerned with "what" we do as much as "why" we do it. But maybe that's a proper subject for another thread.

(Back before you were born...remember kids..??) :rolleyes:

Naw--serious, though. I think it's pretty hard to tell why somebody does the things they do--man OR woman. God sees the heart, and I often wish I could. As frustrated as I get sometimes with those who matter to me (family, friends, etc.), I all too often find I just don't understand their reasons for the things they do that concern me. I'm pretty-well persuaded by now that God Himself isn't nearly as concerned with "what" we do as much as "why" we do it. But maybe that's a proper subject for another thread.

Oh that is an interesting aspect! Please start that post. fascinating...

OK. Lemme see what I can do. :laugh:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  104

Let's get one thing real clear.

Eve believed satan over Gods own Word and that is when she fell. She then took the Fruit to her Husband and he then fell at the behest of his wife and the Temptation of satan because he too believed a Lie over the Truth. He still had a choice and so did Eve.

The Word teaches it was Eve who was decieved and believed Satan simply because she had been decieved by Satan tricking her into eating the fruit. Eve would not have eaten the fruit on her own thus Satan had to trick and decieve Eve into eating the fruit.

Eve did not choose Satan over God for had she not be decieved being the weaker vessel then she would have had no hinderance in resisting Satan but she was decieved and tricked.

For Adam was not decieved but he flat out rebelled against God as it tells us in..........................

1 Timothy 2:13-14--"For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was Not Decieved, but the woman being decieved was was in the transgression."

This verse tells us up front Adam was "Not Decieved but it was the woman who was decieved instead."

Thus why the woman should not be in charge and ursurping his authority for this is outright rebellion against God to do so as she is the weaker vessel and is commanded to be in silence with all subjection

1 Timothy 2:11-14

sf

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Let's get one thing real clear.

Eve believed satan over Gods own Word and that is when she fell. She then took the Fruit to her Husband and he then fell at the behest of his wife and the Temptation of satan because he too believed a Lie over the Truth. He still had a choice and so did Eve.

The Word teaches it was Eve who was decieved and believed Satan simply because she had been decieved by Satan tricking her into eating the fruit. Eve would not have eaten the fruit on her own thus Satan had to trick and decieve Eve into eating the fruit.

Eve did not choose Satan over God for had she not be decieved being the weaker vessel then she would have had no hinderance in resisting Satan but she was decieved and tricked.

For Adam was not decieved but he flat out rebelled against God as it tells us in..........................

1 Timothy 2:13-14--"For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was Not Decieved, but the woman being decieved was was in the transgression."

This verse tells us up front Adam was "Not Decieved but it was the woman who was decieved instead."

Thus why the woman should not be in charge and ursurping his authority for this is outright rebellion against God to do so as she is the weaker vessel and is commanded to be in silence with all subjection

sf

Grace to you Sword,

Your quoting Firehill quoting me so let me reply. :)

Eve was Tempted and fell. She wasn't as much deceived as she gave into her own lusts and desire to be like unto God. God held her accountable and Adam too. She was not Justified in blaming the serpent and neither is your answer justified in blaming the serpent for deceiving her. :)

Look at the account;

Ge

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

SF -

What of Deborah?

(Back before you were born...remember kids..??) :)

Oh that is an interesting aspect! Please start that post. fascinating...

I started a thread on this in Gen. Discussion titled "Looking Upon One's Heart, (Is What You See REALLY What You Get..??)"

SF -

What of Deborah?

Good point. Jesus also reached an entire nation beginning with a woman at a well (Samaria) and Mary Magdalene, I believe, was the first to see Him resurrected. I'll grant you they're hard to live with a lot of times, but you gotta admit, they've sure enough got their places of honor just as we men do. I sorta think that's why we're told in the Word that in Christ there is no male or female--and I take it to mean there's no respect of gender in the same sense that there's no respect of persons. Understand, I think a woman is better off with a man (my own opinion, admittedly) and a lot of men are better off with a woman. But I don't take nothing away from their individuality either. The Word tells us that in the last days when He pours out His Spirit on all flesh your sons and daughters will prophesy. I reckon there's enough work to go around for everybody to have a hand in ushering in the kingdom, man OR woman.