IGNORED

Word for the Church

Guest Aussielady

Guest Aussielady

I want each of you in this room to know how much I love you. I created every one of you to be different and unique. The Body of Christ is to nourish and minister to each other. It is to believe for the best, pray for the hurting and bind up the wounds of the broken. 'I AM' is the Power behind all things on heaven and earth. The counterfeit power of the evil one is deceiving many, even the elect must make their calling sure. Discernment is the tool to Truth. Test all things, hold on to that which is good and pure. The Truth taught in the Bible is becoming corrupted by New Age ideas. The church must remain My Bride, blameless and without the stain of compromise. My children there are many who say

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/02/1946

I want each of you in this room to know how much I love you. I created every one of you to be different and unique. The Body of Christ is to nourish and minister to each other. It is to believe for the best, pray for the hurting and bind up the wounds of the broken. 'I AM' is the Power behind all things on heaven and earth. The counterfeit power of the evil one is deceiving many, even the elect must make their calling sure. Discernment is the tool to Truth. Test all things, hold on to that which is good and pure. The Truth taught in the Bible is becoming corrupted by New Age ideas. The church must remain My Bride, blameless and without the stain of compromise. My children there are many who say

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/26/1969

Amen sister!I think so many are running around scared due to all the elections & other events unfolding around the world. Fear is not of God! As you said keep your eyes on God & the rest will be taken care of as He wills. Jesus will never leave or forsake us as long as we keep our eyes as well as our hearts on Him! God bless you Lynette you have a wonderful gift!! :taped::thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  376
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/30/1962

:whistling: i hear ya sissy

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18