• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

I dont think it would have to be a racist thing. Plenty of folks dont like what he is bringing into his administration. But whatever the misguided reason, its wrong.

Definitely :emot-hug:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/26/1969

I agree Jade!! I don't care for his politics, but your right, we should all pray for him. God is the only one who can change Obama's mind & turn this country around! Whether he was our choice or not, he does have 2 children & a family. 2 wrongs never make a right. God be with us all!!

Edited by tammy826

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

For now let us pray that the truth is revealed, either by him or someone else, and his plots uncovered.

:P

:)

Mr. Obama And His Family Have Been On My Heart

For mine enemies speak against me; and they that lay wait for my soul take counsel together,

Saying, God hath forsaken him: persecute and take him; for there is none to deliver him.

O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help. Psalms 71:10-12

And In My Prayers Since He First Became A Serious Candidate

I exhort therefore, that, first of all,

supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 1 Timothy 2:1-2

May Mr. Obama Be Moved To Come Before The LORD And To Staunchly Advocate And Protect Israel, Her Lands And The Jew Worldwide From Antisemitism

The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. Psalms 21:1

And May The Bible Believers Of This Nation Pray

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Psalms 122:6

And Look Up

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:28

Maranatha!

:noidea:

:emot-pray:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

I don't think race is the cause of all of this but it certainly must be in some cases. Either way, murder is wrong and I pray that everyone who is threatening his life is thrown in jail with criminals like themselves.

We sure don't need an assassination to further stroke the fires of racial division.

Very true and there should be no doubt that race would, by default, be presumed to be the motivation.

That would make a martyr of him for sure.

And the streets will run red with the blood of innocent people. If anything does happen to him, riots will sprout up through out the country. Not one city will be safe for racial rioting.