IGNORED

I've got questions. Do you have answers?

mts

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/12/1985

i got these from another site. <,< send me a message of what you think the answer is to eash question. i'll post the results on this thread who ever wants a go at it. :39: who ever gets all questions right. i'll tell you, you can get a free trip here on earth. around the sun. :24:

1-Feed me and I Live

Give me Drink and I Die

What am i?

2-The beginning of eternity

The end of time and space

The beginning of every end

And the end of every place

3-What is the situation?

I am afraid to go home because the man in the mask is there...

4-What is so delicate that when you say its name it is broken?

5-A man was walking in the jungle. He only had one bullet in his gun. But yet he shot a puma and a cougar.

How did he do this?

6-How many letters are in the alphabet?

7-In the NBA, how many men are on the basketball court for each team.

8-A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50.

"

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50.

How did the man win the bet?

9-If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?

10-He starts and ends 2 common English words. One painfull in love, One painfull in everyday matter.

Do you know what 2 words I must be?

11-I cannot be felt, seen or touched;

Yet I can be found in everybody;

My existence is always in debate;

Yet I have my own style of music.

What Am I?

12-There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter.

What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?

13-A man was born in 1955. He's alive and well today at age 33.

How is this possible?

14-Bill bets Craig $100 that he can predict the score of the hockey game before it starts. Craig agrees, but loses the bet.

Why did Craig lose the bet?

15-A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money.

Can you figure out how?

Edited by mts

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AyinJade-14/15

>.> i didn't expect for many, if not most to get at least half wrong.

Guest HIS girl
i got these from another site. <,< send me a message of what you think the answer is to eash question. i'll post the results on this thread who ever wants a go at it. :) who ever gets all questions right. i'll tell you, you can get a free trip here on earth. around the sun. :laugh:

1-Feed me and I Live

Give me Drink and I Die

What am i?

3-What is the situation?

5-A man was walking in the jungle. He only had one bullet in his gun. But yet he shot a puma and a cougar.

How did he do this?

8-A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50.

"

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

9-If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?

10-He starts and ends 2 common English words. One painfull in love, One painfull in everyday matter.

What Am I?

12-There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter.

What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?

How is this possible?

14-Bill bets Craig $100 that he can predict the score of the hockey game before it starts. Craig agrees, but loses the bet.

15-A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money.

Can you figure out how?

2. The letter E.

6. 8

11. Soul

and it's too late to work out the others... :laugh:

i got these from another site. <,< send me a message of what you think the answer is to eash question. i'll post the results on this thread who ever wants a go at it. :) who ever gets all questions right. i'll tell you, you can get a free trip here on earth. around the sun. :laugh:

1-Feed me and I Live

Give me Drink and I Die

What am i?

3-What is the situation?

How did he do this?

"

What Am I?

How is this possible?

Can you figure out how?

2. The letter E.

6. 8

11. Soul

i can't say weather you got them wrong or right. <,<

Guest HIS girl

1-Feed me and I Live

Give me Drink and I Die

What am i?

3-What is the situation?

How did he do this?

"

What Am I?

How is this possible?

Can you figure out how?

2. The letter E.

6. 8

11. Soul

Party pooper.............. :laugh:

HisGirl > http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.p...mg=8870.f8d.gif < mts

rules are rules. but i'm usually the one breaking them. <.<

this reminds me of a time when i was given i questionaire. it said to read before the what ya ma callits. do push ups, run ten feet or etc. and then at the end of the questionair to just do none of it. <,<

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

i got these from another site. <,< send me a message of what you think the answer is to eash question. i'll post the results on this thread who ever wants a go at it. :blink: who ever gets all questions right. i'll tell you, you can get a free trip here on earth. around the sun. :thumbsup:

1-Feed me and I Live

Give me Drink and I Die

What am i?

3-What is the situation?

How did he do this?

"

What Am I?

How is this possible?

Can you figure out how?

2. The letter E.

6. 8

11. Soul

and it's too late to work out the others... :)

Party pooper.............. :45:

4. Silence

6. 11 - the alphabet - 11 letters

The man wrote, "your exact weight"

9. 2nd place

11. Soul

13. The sentence was written in 1988?

14. The score before the hockey game is 0-0

15. He held a glass over his head