• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Worthwhile to read this:

(edited by moderator to remove conspiracy links)

Btw, go to my profile and search out all my old posts of a couple of years ago, wherein I posted about the Antichrist, that his background would be Semitic, a descendant of Abraham but not a Jew. Also, I mentioned that his religion would be Islam.

Meanwhile, this is what I came across regarding Nimrod (a Cushite) as a first type of Antichrist:

Nimrod's birthday was celebrated in ancient Rome (Saturnalia) on December 25. In Chaldee, native language of Nimrod, Saturn is spelled STUR.

S = 60

T = 400

U = 6

R = 200

------

------

In Islam, it is said that their Mahdi to come would be a Cushite.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Worthwhile to read this:

(edited by moderator to remove conspiracy links)

Btw, go to my profile and search out all my old posts of a couple of years ago, wherein I posted about the Antichrist, that his background would be Semitic, a descendant of Abraham but not a Jew. Also, I mentioned that his religion would be Islam.

Meanwhile, this is what I came across regarding Nimrod (a Cushite) as a first type of Antichrist:

Nimrod's birthday was celebrated in ancient Rome (Saturnalia) on December 25. In Chaldee, native language of Nimrod, Saturn is spelled STUR.

S = 60

T = 400

U = 6

R = 200

------

------

In Islam, it is said that their Mahdi to come would be a Cushite.

Okay, you've worked really hard on this. You overlooked the fact that Obama's mother was white, not half white. Where is the evidence that his father was half Bedouin? How can there be photographic evidence of a bloodline? And last, where do you keep your tinfoil hat while writing this stuff? :th_praying:

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/01/22/0355562.php

Do a google search for Nimrod's birthday. All in agreement about December 25th. The above is one such site.

The following are not exactly related to OP, well kinda because America is figured prominently in the last days. Or more specifically, her eventual demise as a prominent player on the world's stage. Anyway, thought I post these links to 2 interesting articles. Check out the website as well.

http://apocalypsesoon.org/xfile-6.html

http://apocalypsesoon.org/days.html

Edited by eve

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

The continued silliness of Christians that is an emparrassment to the rest of us.

Reagan was the anti-christ, all three of his names had 6 letters in them.

No one has even been able to prove Obama is islamic.

Everyone knows that the anti-christ will be the pope.

yada, yada, yada

Any scripture on how America figures prominently in the last days?

Extracted from the above link I posted:-

The prophet Zechariah witnessed the removal of the demonic spiritual force that once inspired the ancient nation of Babylon. This woman was placed in a basket and Zechariah was told that she was being taken away to a new land where Babylon would again re-emerge.

• Then the angel who was speaking to me came forward and said to me, "Look up and see what this is that is appearing." I asked, "What is it?" He replied, "It is a measuring basket. " And he added, "This is the iniquity of the people throughout the land." Then the cover of lead was raised, and there in the basket sat a woman! He said, "This is wickedness," and he pushed her back into the basket and pushed the lead cover down over its mouth. Then I looked up--and there before me were two women, with the wind in their wings! They had wings like those of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between heaven and earth. "Where are they taking the basket?" I asked the angel who was speaking to me. He replied, "To the country of Babylonia to build a house for it. When it is ready, the basket will be set there in its place."
    Zechariah 5:5-11

On October 28th, 1886, President Grover Cleveland accepted the Statue of Liberty on behalf of the United States. In the ceremony which celebrated the unveiling of this ancient pagan deity, he spoke these words, "We will not forget that Liberty has here made her home;

nor shall her chosen altar be neglected."

It's only with the destruction of America as the world's superpower (political, economic, military) in the last days, and by extension the breakdown of law and order (worldwide, not just in U.S.) that the Antichrist could emerge to become the One World Dictator.

I'm referring to WW3. That's in the Rabbinic tradition, that there will be 3 great wars before the Second Coming of Christ:-

1) WW3

2) Russia invades Israel

3) Armageddon

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Folks, this is a conspiracy theory plain and simple. Closed