Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I've seen my love several time recently and it's been good every time. Not only when we are together, but after we've gone our separate ways, we've talked on the phone, or emailed every day. I do praise the Lord for that... He knows the true desires of my heart.

• 2 weeks later...

Jay told me he loved me, with NO prompting from me... We talked via email about two or three hours.. I feel much better about us now... much better.. Praise the Lord....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

I can definitely identify with this, because I am married but I am separated and headed for a divorce. My ex never showed me in any sort of way (physical, emotional, etc.) that he loved me. I am still convinced that he married me just to cover his lifestyle. As you would have read from my other posts, I am married to a homosexual who practices witchcraft. Certainly not what G-d wants me to have! G-d has been working through this man to bring him back to Himself, but my ex wants no part of it, even to the point of losing his home because of back property taxes.

I have often wondered if it was my fault the marriage failed because I will say that I am certainly unloveable. I have attitudes that are hard to break, and there's a lot of pain inside me even now that tends to overwhelm me at times. I have troubles with going to weddings and watching betrothals under the chuppah. It hurts....

I am spending more time with my G-d who loves me, but sometimes I wonder if He even loves me that much, but then someone does something to remind me that He really does. He shows me, through His children, how much He loves me.

It takes time, and it is definitely something that cannot be rushed. Give it time, my friend, it will happen and in a way you won't expect.

a.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

We are complete in Christ alone, I know this is difficult to believe at times but it is true. After several failed dating relationships I finally came to this conclusion and decided that I was no longer going to look for a wife. I decided to commit myself to Christ and guess what, Christ brought a wonderful woman to me who became my wife. Don't take this as a way to find true love, finding completeness in Christ doesn't mean you will find your spouse, but you will have found your true love, the one who will always love you, Jesus.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Jay told me he loved me, with NO prompting from me... We talked via email about two or three hours.. I feel much better about us now... much better.. Praise the Lord....

Browneyedgirl II, although you received a lot of good replies I was going to add my advice including a practical perspective (regarding your situation) on relationships. However, your post today made me feel great because it

I thank you every one for your replies.... I will keep you updated... I feel really good about Jay and me now... It's been a long time coming, but many things have happened and there had to be healing to take place for both of us. And it is happening... :laugh:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

I so understand being lonely. It stinks, it really does. Not only have I not found the one to marry. I don't even have more then one or two human(non board friends. I like the board friends. But it is so hard to give real hugs to those you don't see). I am more alone then anyone I know. So I see what some here have said. I struggle with Satan and what he says to me. I try to rebuke him but he keeps on and on. I need to pick up the phone more often. That is a hard area for me to do. I am in a relationship of false intimacy with food right now. And I need to get a divorce on that one, so to speak.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I got this in an email, but in some ways it describes me also. I thought I'd ask you all what you thought..

Why does love seem to pass you by, day after day, month after month, years after years

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I got this in an email, but in some ways it describes me also. I thought I'd ask you all what you thought..

Why does love seem to pass you by, day after day, month after month, years after years