IGNORED

Many are Saying 2009 God will Show many Signs and Wonders!

backontrack

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

Pray for discernment, for the false signs and wonders will also be from false christs and false prophets.

All signs and wonders?

The Bible does not indicate that every sign and wonder will be from the false prophets and false christs. This is why I suggest you understand discernment and allow Him to guide you if and when you encounter any. Saying that they are would close the door for God to work, so, no.

Remember the story about the priests accusing Jesus of doing works from the devil!

They two were shocked when Jesus said, What kingdom could stand, if the devil casts out the devil. Re-think your response as if you were talking to Jesus himself!

P.S. I am not Jesus just a servant of his!

Sorry to say I disagree with most of the responses given here. People are stepping out in droves healing the sick, casting out devils and saving the lost in Jesus Name while his Church has morning worship service then goes to eat Lunch and talk about how mighty the Holy Spirit came down in the service.

God gave me a vision about 2 weeks and this is it~!

I was wide awake and I saw a big box with very high sides on it but the funny thing was I could see inside by Looking down. The box was huge and filled with people sitting in rows, very strange! A voice spoke and said let my people go? I looked around and saw no one then a box cutter appeared in my hand and the voice said cut the corners all four. So I began to cut the corners and when I finished the box became flat and the people ran in all directions! The voice said this is my church let my people go and it was directed at the pastor of the church!

Get ready oh ye of Little faith who through up red flags and have to question every miracle sign ans wonder!

I thank God someone has the courage to even cross over into the realm of miracles signs and wonders.

The Last days will prove to be just this. I will poor out my spirit on all flesh and my sons and daughters will what ____________________? I will let them who are hungry fill in the blanks!

Ordinary people doing extraordinary things, for the Kingdom really is at hand!

As you stand firm on what God has shown you, you will do well to remember these:

Matthew 24:3-5 & Mark 13:3-6

Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying,

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

The way I see it. We are in the Last Days.

Here is the way I see it.

1st seal of rev has been opened

Rev. 6:1-2

1I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" 2I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

The rider (white horse) from the west was America (bush & cheney).

Waiting now for the Second Seal

Rev 6:3-4

3When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" 4Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

This gets interesting....The rider is from the East of Israel...Could be Iraq,Iran,Afganistan,Pakistan or China?

I do not believe we should rely on the Pre-Trib. I am a Post triber. I know some will disagree with me. But, like yourself, I am relying on MY Discernment.

My advice would be .... Learn how to live unconnected from the system.

Pay off your bills.

Buy Heirloom Seeds.

Dig Wells, Make water Filtration Systems.

Grow Fruit, Veggie, Gardens.

Learn how to sprout.

Learn homemade Recipes.

If you can buy Chickens, Goats, ect.

Research how to live without the system.

And Disconnect yourself as much as you can.

My feeling is by doing this. I will be big help to people in the future, and be an asset to God. I will be able to give food that sustains the physical and the spiritual.

In short, I believe I will be living how Jesus intended for me to live.

If I am right......You will be able to make a difference in peoples lives.

If I am wrong....You lose nothing..... and Gain some Knowledge in life and will still be able to make a difference with the knowledge you have. I believe the world we live in is changing. My feeling is doing something before that change happens.

GBU

Edited by livin4him247

There is a big difference of letting go of the fear that holds back the working of God in a persons life and letting go and allowing everything everyone does to enter. The only thing that will gain popularity in the least days are the false teachers. The Emergent church is one, another is Wicca, and another is new age ... the list goes on. It is also written that there will be a falling away as His day draws near.

Clairify these statements please!

there will be a falling away

The Emergent church is one

The way I see it. We are in the Last Days.

Here is the way I see it.

1st seal of rev has been opened

Rev. 6:1-2

1I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" 2I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

The rider (white horse) from the west was America (bush & cheney).

Waiting now for the Second Seal

Rev 6:3-4

3When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" 4Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

This gets interesting....The rider is from the East of Israel...Could be Iraq,Iran,Afganistan,Pakistan or China?

I do not believe we should rely on the Pre-Trib. I am a Post triber. I know some will disagree with me. But, like yourself, I am relying on MY Discernment.

My advice would be .... Learn how to live unconnected from the system.

Pay off your bills.

Buy Heirloom Seeds.

Learn how to sprout.

Learn homemade Recipes.

My feeling is by doing this. I will be big help to people in the future, and be an asset to God. I will be able to give food that sustains the physical and the spiritual.

In short, I believe I will be living how Jesus intended for me to live.

If I am right......You will be able to make a difference in peoples lives.

If I am wrong....You lose nothing..... and Gain some Knowledge in life and will still be able to make a difference with the knowledge you have. I believe the world we live in is changing. My feeling is doing something before that change happens.

GBU

Pay off your bills.

Buy Heirloom Seeds.

Learn how to sprout.

Learn homemade Recipes.

I would only do the above if I were planning on being left behind!

The Holy Spirit gives as He see fit. Those who Jesus were talking to were one with Him. They spent many years sitting under His teachings. When you are as close to Jesus as they were, then He may give you the ability to raise the dead. One does not get this ability just because they want it.

Somewhat true but God he is no respecter of persons so he can use yes even you Onelight and myself and the body of Christ. He seeks out them going to and fro in the earth, you hungry for God's will? Those who are he seeks out! Just because I make statements like raising the dead makes me no different then you Onelight. We serve the Same Jesus and he commands us to save the Lost, heal the sick, cast out devils and yes raise the dead. Not me but him who works through me! I give glory to God and God alone!

I Have been seeing this posted on many sites and have heard it said by Some people in high places that God will Show many Signs and Wonders this year 2009!

I hope so and would welcome a fresh anointing from and move of this kind!

Many people talk a lot too. My problem with this statement is that we hear this sort of charismatic cheerleading year after year, as if saying it enough times is going to cause God to move in a dramatic way. It puts me in mind of the story of the man that was up on the roof during a flood. Two boats came by and offered him a ride out of the flood zone and he refused saying "God will take care of me." A helicopter flew over and offered him a lift and he refused saying, "No, no, no, God will rescue me." Finally, the man fell off the roof and drowned. When he got to Heaven, he asked God why He hadn't taken care of him. God said, "What do you mean? I sent you two boats and a helicopter?"

The point is, when we go looking for the drama and refuse the small miracles we're sent in favor of the huge dramatic gesture that we want, we set ourselves up for disappointment. My advice is to look for the small miracles and be content with those.

It's just as easy to look for small miracles as it is to look for big ones!

What's the point your God olny does small ones?

My God is much bigger and can do both small and big, Glory to you God and thank you for giving us a chance to Glorify your name big or small it's all to the Glory of you God!

G-d gives many signs and wonders all of the time. Few end up on the headline news of CNN or MSNBC though....and when they do, they rarely if ever give any credit to G-d, but instead credit miracles to luck, charma or some other pagan belief.

I would definetly be weary of anything that acquires a "super stardom" status, be it a sign, wonder, miracle, so-called pastor, etc.

We are living in a time of great deception. Many believe they are grounded in the truth when in fact, they are grounded in an imperfect version of the truth. The times we are in right now are much like Isreal in the book of Judges...everyone has fooled themselves into believing that they are in the right...even though the truth...G-d's Word...is right under their noses.

The only sign I'm watching right now is Israel and whether or not they wipe Hamas off the face of the earth, which they have every right to do. Taking us back to Ezekial 38 and 39, no apparent opposition to Israel as a state would set up the stage for a peace treaty between Israel and the rest of the middle east....that is until Iran decides to retaliate for losing their left arm (Hamas).

Good for you Vrspock I hope Israel wins to.

Except I Jesus be lifted up I can't draw all men unto me! Can't do that in a pew! Why on earth would you be so down about signs and wonders did not God give you the wisdom to know who and what created them. Guess we should not look for signs in the heavens either! Back to the pew where we can become the Holiest people on earth and with the curtains drawn shut! I chose to come out of that enviourment and press on to the high calling of my lord!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

The Holy Spirit gives as He see fit. Those who Jesus were talking to were one with Him. They spent many years sitting under His teachings. When you are as close to Jesus as they were, then He may give you the ability to raise the dead. One does not get this ability just because they want it.

Somewhat true but God he is no respecter of persons so he can use yes even you Onelight and myself and the body of Christ. He seeks out them going to and fro in the earth, you hungry for God's will? Those who are he seeks out! Just because I make statements like raising the dead makes me no different then you Onelight. We serve the Same Jesus and he commands us to save the Lost, heal the sick, cast out devils and yes raise the dead. Not me but him who works through me! I give glory to God and God alone!

Somewhat? Let's take a look ...

1 Corinthians 12:11

But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

No argument can be made here ... now let's talk about the working of the Holy Spirit within us ...

Matthew 10:5-10

These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying:

There is a big difference of letting go of the fear that holds back the working of God in a persons life and letting go and allowing everything everyone does to enter. The only thing that will gain popularity in the least days are the false teachers. The Emergent church is one, another is Wicca, and another is new age ... the list goes on. It is also written that there will be a falling away as His day draws near.

Clairify these statements please!

there will be a falling away

The Emergent church is one

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

The Great Apostasy

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The falling away are those who once said they were His, but have turned away from Him and are following false teachers, false prophets and false christs. They truly believe that they are following God, but because they were not solid in His word, they were deceived by the many false teaching of the day, which is in the world today.

Emergent Church is the church that is growing in numbers today. Here are a couple of useful links you should read ... Emerging Church - Theopedia and Understanding the Times, International

You can also search the internet and find many many more references on this new church.

Matthew 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect

Seems easier to make that statement above then to say Wow God was that from you. I just did not get one positive response from this post directed towards signs and wonders yet all seem to mostly forbid welcoming it. I guess it is easier to discredit the fact that all of you would be a prime candidate for this in your life!

Shows how far we have come in 2000 years still at the baby stage of growth!

Maturity and wisdom in Him comes after a lot of time is spent in His word and laying our life down so that He can work in our hearts and minds to change us into His image, as we should be. A dream alone can not do this.

Fear is from the enemy not God! There is a difference here! If your fear is of Wicca I can say this it is a defeated foe! Wicca has invaded the Church right under the people who are supposed to recognize this evil force. The Church has become blind and deaf and poor and wrenched, because of men. How much worse can it get! I fear not doing the will of God more then any False Prophet!

Psalm 111:10

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.His praise endures forever

There is a difference in fear. The fear that I spoke of is of the devil, which hinders His will in our lives, but there is a fear that brings wisdom. Not everything is from Satan. Remember, Satan is trying to duplicate everything that God has.

The body of CHrist can get worst from those who are not ready for service, but runs headlong into trying to do the Lords work without first being called.

In 2 Peter 1:5-11, we find the following steps that are to be taken first and a warning if they are not taken.

But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.

Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble; for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.