• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Btw, why so sad?? :whistling:

I'm not sad.

I just like that little thing kicking that rock.

It's kinda my way of saying my piece and moving on.

I see and I'm glad you're not sad....the little guy is kinda cute! :cool:

How is it we put on the full Armor of God. I dont get it, can some tell me how to practically apply Ephesians 6?

It all starts with faith.

If you don't have any faith or trust in God, everything else is useless.

One can say they believe, but if they have no faith, what good is that belief if there is no faith in what they believe in?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

blessings blien,

this scripture came to mind

mark 9

17And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;

18And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.

19He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me.

20And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming.

21And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child.

22And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.

23Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

24And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

25When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.

26And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead.

27But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.

as far the full armor of God worship without ceasing, praise without ceasing,pray without ceasing, read and trust His Word morning noon and night. :whistling: ( very short/incomplete answer to indepth question)

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

There are six pieces of Armour that Paul describes that the Christian should put on.

They are;

1.) A girdle of Truth.

2.) A Breastplate of Righteousness.

3.) Feet shod with the Gospel of Peace.

4.) A Helmet of Salvation.

5.) A Shield of Faith.

6.) The Sword of the Spirit, which is the living Word of God.

There is also a Stance one is to take while wearing this Armour and wielding this Sword.

Eph

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I'm not sure faith was the main issue.

As I was walking with him (we were about half a meter apart from each other) he was about to give me the key when the door opened and when I just stepped one foot in (the owner still behind me watching) I froze. I GOT THIS OVERWHELMING feeling that there were about 5-6 spirit of witches drawn to me and I could hear them screaming and laughing as they flew above me. They casted their eyes one me, looking down, and I felt as if in my spiritual body, my rob feel off and I was exposed.

Matthew 14

29 So He said,

Thanks for your comments everyone. Maybe I really do have a faith & trust issues after all.. maybe it was God telling me to settle it once and for all.

Okay I confess there is TRUST issues. Ever since I had been take control of by demons 2 years ago for about 3 months I can't help but shake off the terrible rememberance of that time. I still sleep with the light on 2 years later and when I tell people this they usually give me some cold remark like 'get over it, it was two years ago' or something to that effect... I dont think some Christians realise how terrible it is to have a Demonic encounter like that. I think the root of the problem is because God let that happen to me I have a trust issue with Him where if I trust Him completely will He let something like that happen again. I think thats why. I know God is faithful and trustworthy, its just some times when things like this happen you can't help wonder why He let it happen if He knew you were terribly afraid of something like that.

Before I had that encounter I literally prayed every night ever since I was a child for God to "Protect me from ALL Evil and Every Evil" those were the exact words and the exact prayer. It was my greatest fear. I prayed that prayer for years before going to bed yet this happened to me in 2006. I do have a trust issue here. But if it never happened I would have never become a Christian in the true sense I think...

How is it we put on the full Armor of God. I dont get it, can some tell me how to practically apply Ephesians 6?

I understand how you feel.

I had a nasty demonic encounter myself, and I was tormented for years as to why it happened. (Did I have some door open that invited the demons in?)

Well, I still don't know the answer to that. But the torment was finally removed. The "attack" had come while visiting the ruins of the Anasazi (ancient Native Americans) - hindsight tells me the plateau was used for religious purposes. The deliverance came when a Native American pastor prayed over me concerning this. Interesting, huh? I pray some day I will be used to minister to the Native Americans. Maybe there's a connection?

If anything, maybe this is where you can find hope to trust - you needed the experience for whatever ministry He has planned for you.

Prayers for your deliverance from the torment of the memories.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from General Discussion to Prophecy

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Hi Nebula, I do understand where you were going. Thanks for your message. I know in my heart that I am as bold as a lion, but there are questions that when I remember them I start to doubt. And then that give a path to fear. It sucks.

But I wanted to ask you something. You said "If anything, maybe this is where you can find hope to trust - you needed the experience for whatever ministry He has planned for you." Where were you referring to when you said "this"? Did you mean worthy or my dream? Just curious..

And I'm glad you were delivered.. I can't wait for day where I will be fully delivered and the enemy gets back what he deserves!

But I wanted to ask you something. You said "If anything, maybe this is where you can find hope to trust - you needed the experience for whatever ministry He has planned for you." Where were you referring to when you said "this"? Did you mean worthy or my dream? Just curious..

No, by "this" I meant what I was about to tell you - that you needed the experience....

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I can't tell you guys how much this made sense. I just keep thinking about it again and again. Let me tell you about a dream I had shortly after I got saved. I had a dream very similar to this. In this dream I woke up in the middle of the night and was walking through the dark to get out of my room and go to the washroom. The whole house was calm and there were glowing lights of the light switchs and candles or little lamps in the hallway I can't remember to clearly now. But as I just got out of my room, one step out the Devil (Satan) came through a corner and striked my at my chest to the left right under my breast. I was struggling with him pushing him back and him pushing me and we struggled like this for a long time. Then I saw there were glowing lights all around us, like stars and I knew these spirits to be Angles.. or so I thought anyway. Every time he (Satan) was winning I felt a drilling sensation on my chest because of his arm or whatever it was that was drilling deep. He was pitch dark blackness, blacker than the room which had no light on. Whatever weapon or extension of his body he was inflicting me with, it hurt!!! And each time I would get stronger pushing him back and at one point it looked as if I was going to defeat him because I was standing over him pushing him with all my might. Then when I least expected it he jumped back to his strength overwhelmed I was desperately trying to turn on the light ot my room because all light extinguishes darkness, I was thinking but he got too strong and me struck me on my chest where he was aiming before and I collapsed laying dead and in shock. I still had my consciousness and I saw him run off as to go to his next victim. And I heard a voice from above me, with angles at His side saying to me "Why didn't you call me?". The Angels as always, curious as ever.. that's where the dream ended.

There was no doubt in my mind that the voice I heard was God and so it seems to have the same issue back again. I was trying to use My Strength instead of calling God.