• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I had this dream almost a month ago now but it's remembrance is bothering me, what does it mean? It started like this.. I was in a ski resort and going here and there looking for a hotel to lodge in by the mountain side. I could other skiers with their families and friends, loved ones having lots of fun arriving there and going to their rooms but I had not booked any and was just there spur of the moment it seemed. So then, someone told me that there is a Hotel just a little back the way I came from that's kind of old but vacant... also he told me, its Haunted.

So I went over back where he said and spoke with the owner who oddly enough lived in a shack outside of that place which was a fairly large Hotel, two stories but very long and on a slope up with the mountain. This building looked very vintage, it was unpainted with rotted wood and I'm pretty sure very dusty on the inside. So anyway I spoke with the owner and he was kind of surprised I never heard the story about that place. He told me, that the spirit of witches lived there and that I should not spend the night there. I said to him, do not worry I have God to protect me nothing will happen. Perhaps I can even cast them out. At word of this he became very encouraged and proceeded to lead me to one of the rooms.

As I was walking with him (we were about half a meter apart from each other) he was about to give me the key when the door opened and when I just stepped one foot in (the owner still behind me watching) I froze. I GOT THIS OVERWHELMING feeling that there were about 5-6 spirit of witches drawn to me and I could hear them screaming and laughing as they flew above me. They casted their eyes one me, looking down, and I felt as if in my spiritual body, my rob feel off and I was exposed. I still had my physical clothes on but I'm talking about my spirit. It was very apparent. And the owner was puzzled as to why I froze. That's where the dream ended.

I get the feeling this is how these men felt when they encountered demons in the name of Jesus:

Acts 19:13-16 (New Living Translation)

A group of Jews was traveling from town to town casting out evil spirits. They tried to use the name of the Lord Jesus in their incantation, saying, “I command you in the name of Jesus, whom Paul preaches, to come out!” Seven sons of Sceva, a leading priest, were doing this. 15 But one time when they tried it, the evil spirit replied, “I know Jesus, and I know Paul, but who are you?” Then the man with the evil spirit leaped on them, overpowered them, and attacked them with such violence that they fled from the house, naked and battered.

My power in that dream (if I had any in the first place) was stripped of me when those witches casted their eyes on me and my spiritual covering fell off and I became exposed(naked). What does this mean? How is it that a Christian can loose power like that? I entered that room boldly with much confidence but I didn't so much step as one foot on the ground when I suddenly lost everything.

My power in that dream (if I had any in the first place) was stripped of me when those witches casted their eyes on me and my spiritual covering fell off and I became exposed(naked). What does this mean? How is it that a Christian can loose power like that? I entered that room boldly with much confidence but I didn't so much step as one foot on the ground when I suddenly lost everything.

Matthew 14

28 And Peter answered Him and said,

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Matthew 14

28 And Peter answered Him and said, "Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water."

29 So He said, "Come." And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus.

30 But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, "Lord, save me!"

31 And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?"

:24:

That makes perfect sense, man. Without faith we can't deal with the forces of darkness. Btw, why so sad?? :39:

Btw, why so sad?? :39:

I'm not sad.

I just like that little thing kicking that rock.

It's kinda my way of saying my piece and moving on.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

Matthew 14

28 And Peter answered Him and said, "Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water."

29 So He said, "Come." And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus.

30 But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, "Lord, save me!"

31 And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?"

:24:

That makes perfect sense, man. Without faith we can't deal with the forces of darkness. Btw, why so sad?? :39:

I agree. We cannot doubt who we are in Christ! We walk by faith not by sight. If the enemy can cause us to doubt greater is He in us...he's won the battle.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I do not interpret dreams, but a couple things came to mind. First, your statement:" Perhaps I can even cast them out." shows me two things. You doubt with the word "Perhaps" and second, you can do nothing, only God can, and stating "I" puts you in power.

The second thing that came to mind is that you did not mention wearing your armor, but a robe. We are in a spiritual battle as stated in Ephesians 6:10-18

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I'm not sure faith was the main issue.

Anyone who has been actively engaged with spiritual warfare won't go after these kinds of spiritual strongholds without first consulting the Lord about it. Being protected by the Lord includes operating in His will and in His timing.

And you certainly don't go into battle without first evaluating the current status of your armor.

I'm not sure faith was the main issue.

As I was walking with him (we were about half a meter apart from each other) he was about to give me the key when the door opened and when I just stepped one foot in (the owner still behind me watching) I froze. I GOT THIS OVERWHELMING feeling that there were about 5-6 spirit of witches drawn to me and I could hear them screaming and laughing as they flew above me. They casted their eyes one me, looking down, and I felt as if in my spiritual body, my rob feel off and I was exposed.

Matthew 14

29 So He said,

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  231
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Acts 19:13-16 (New Living Translation)

A group of Jews was traveling from town to town casting out evil spirits. They tried to use the name of the Lord Jesus in their incantation, saying,

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Thanks for your comments everyone. Maybe I really do have a faith & trust issues after all.. maybe it was God telling me to settle it once and for all.

Okay I confess there is TRUST issues. Ever since I had been take control of by demons 2 years ago for about 3 months I can't help but shake off the terrible rememberance of that time. I still sleep with the light on 2 years later and when I tell people this they usually give me some cold remark like 'get over it, it was two years ago' or something to that effect... I dont think some Christians realise how terrible it is to have a Demonic encounter like that. I think the root of the problem is because God let that happen to me I have a trust issue with Him where if I trust Him completely will He let something like that happen again. I think thats why. I know God is faithful and trustworthy, its just some times when things like this happen you can't help wonder why He let it happen if He knew you were terribly afraid of something like that.

Before I had that encounter I literally prayed every night ever since I was a child for God to "Protect me from ALL Evil and Every Evil" those were the exact words and the exact prayer. It was my greatest fear. I prayed that prayer for years before going to bed yet this happened to me in 2006. I do have a trust issue here. But if it never happened I would have never become a Christian in the true sense I think...

How is it we put on the full Armor of God. I dont get it, can some tell me how to practically apply Ephesians 6?