• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Hi sweet~lady,

I never used that symbol (~) before. :mgqueen:

You are sweet for asking for info about this subject. It's one of my favorite topics.

I'm hoping that you're born again, baptised with our Father's spirit, and speaking in tongues. There's something about the combination of these three things working together in a person's life that gives him/her the power, fire, and desire to live the crucified life.

I went to a Bible school where I heard the pastor talking about the crucified life, and I started wondering about it. I had no idea what he was talking about at first, but I became very interested in it. Since that time, I've learned that this is the Father's plan for everyone to crucify the flesh and to walk in the spirit. His word tells us that that's His goal for our lives. When we're walking in His spirit continuously, we've, or should I say, He's fulfilled His desire for us. Of course we have to be willing for Him to do this in us.

There's no question that our flesh will never lose it's sinful nature. Our flesh is our worse enemy. However, if we're born again the Father's spirit has taken up residence in us, and we all know that His spirit is perfect. The great I AM is the only one who can show us how to crucify the flesh, and all we need is the desire to want to do it.

You are doing the right thing, SL, by praying and searching. I'm excited for you! :blink:

Hugs,

riel (reborn into eternal life)

[ Hello, I have a question about living the crucified life. I read plenty of books and articles regarding this from time to time, but i really don't know how to get there. However, I am praying and searching this out. Thanks in advance for your input. :laugh:

Edited by riel

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

How do you explain Ga.2.20 and Ga.6.14 then.

prayerfully speaking would it not be fair to say that it is much the same as walking in The Spirit??? I'm asking, not telling..

That's exactly what it means.

SCORE!!!!! right on.. God Bless you! :emot-heartbeat:

Hi sweet~lady,

I never used that symbol (~) before. :emot-heartbeat:

You are sweet for asking for info about this subject. It's one of my favorite topics.

I'm hoping that you're born again, baptised with our Father's spirit, and speaking in tongues. There's something about the combination of these three things working together in a person's life that gives him/her the power, fire, and desire to live the crucified life.

I went to a Bible school where I heard the pastor talking about the crucified life, and I started wondering about it. I had no idea what he was talking about at first, but I became very interested in it. Since that time, I've learned that this is the Father's plan for everyone to crucify the flesh and to walk in the spirit. His word tells us that that's His goal for our lives. When we're walking in His spirit continuously, we've, or should I say, He's fulfilled His desire for us. Of course we have to be willing for Him to do this in us.

There's no question that our flesh will never lose it's sinful nature. Our flesh is our worse enemy. However, if we're born again the Father's spirit has taken up residence in us, and we all know that His spirit is perfect. The great I AM is the only one who can show us how to crucify the flesh, and all we need is the desire to want to do it.

You are doing the right thing, SL, by praying and searching. I'm excited for you! :emot-heartbeat:

Hugs,

riel (reborn into eternal life)

Hi riel, what a kind person you are! God bless you! Just so you know.. I'm a Holy Ghost filled, tongues talking, devil stomping, hallelujah shouting, generally ~w~i~r~e~d~ believer :emot-heartbeat: born again Aug.1st, 1976 Glory to God ..right in my own bedroom, I surrendered my life to Christ during a very tumultuous time in my life. The glory of God came into that room and I was bathed in light and peace from heaven. I think I stayed on my knees for something like 3 hours.. it was so other worldly!!!

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm excited about the new things that God is leading me into also. God Bless you dear heart. :emot-heartbeat:

[ Hello, I have a question about living the crucified life. I read plenty of books and articles regarding this from time to time, but i really don't know how to get there. However, I am praying and searching this out. Thanks in advance for your input. :thumbsup:

Take a hammer.....

:emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-hug: "If I had a hammer".. :emot-hug: just reminded me of that song is all.. :emot-hug:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  376
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/30/1962

:emot-hug: sweetlady don't think any of us will really ever get there until we get our glorified bodies :emot-hug:

Love Cecee

What she said. :thumbsup:

A complete selfless existance where every thought is of others first. I think that will not happen in fleshly bodies.

the thorn ,,, i hear ya :emot-hug:

Hi riel, what a kind person you are! God bless you! Just so you know.. I'm a Holy Ghost filled, tongues talking, devil stomping, hallelujah shouting, generally ~w~i~r~e~d~ believer :24: born again Aug.1st, 1976 Glory to God ..right in my own bedroom, I surrendered my life to Christ during a very tumultuous time in my life. The glory of God came into that room and I was bathed in light and peace from heaven. I think I stayed on my knees for something like 3 hours.. it was so other worldly!!!

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm excited about the new things that God is leading me into also. God Bless you dear heart. :thumbsup:

Boy! You're quite vocal, aren't you?!! It doesn't really matter if I can't see or hear you. I feel the vibes!! Good for you Sweets!! I have to be honest with you--I have a deep seated desire to see us all ~w~i~r~e~d! :6: I've been so wired that I'm dancing in churches from the good old U.S. to Germany and Israel and having a blast.

Thanks for the testimony! It made my day even more blessed!! :emot-hug:

riel or Darlene

Edited by riel

Boy! You're quite vocal, aren't you?!! :wub::wub:

Hi Darlene,

Hide it under a bushel. nooooooooooooooo, I'm gonna let it shine!!!

:):101::shout:

bless you :amen:

Boy! You're quite vocal, aren't you?!! :thumbsup::emot-fail:

Hi Darlene,

Hide it under a bushel. nooooooooooooooo, I'm gonna let it shine!!!

:rolleyes::101::24:

bless you :amen:

I'm the one in the middle, but it's the wrong color. Ha! Ha!

Edited by riel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

One decision at a time

Exactly! :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

What works fo me is submitting all to Him and being His servant. Make Him what takes up most of your time, and all of your thoughts