IGNORED

December 21, 2012

kross

HE would have said, "no one will know the day or the hour until it happens"

He did say that.

Matthew 24

37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,

39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Aahhh....But, those who were caught unaware were those who were not chosen by GOD to be saved and were not the ones given the warning and the signs. We have warning signs. HUMMMM??? :(

That is a good point though.

Yes we do, and it would be prudent to heed them.

All of them.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

HE would have said, "no one will know the day or the hour until it happens"

He did say that.

Matthew 24

37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,

39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Aahhh....But, those who were caught unaware were those who were not chosen by GOD to be saved and were not the ones given the warning and the signs. We have warning signs. HUMMMM??? :laugh:

That is a good point though.

Matthew 24: 36-44

" No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.

So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. "

The signs are for us to recognize that the time is growing near no where in the bible does it state that one of these signs will mark the exact day or hour of his return.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

Dear Kross,

I have seen this show as well. Please note that the Rabbis in Israel will generally state that they do not listen to a gentile prophet...so thye say. However, I think that it is reasonable to assume that in today's world, one has to consider prophetic statements such as these that seem to match with much greater weight.

FYI - All Native Americans in this hemisphere have been given the green light from the Rabbis in Israel for a "Right to eturn." The Indians in North America are apart of Mannaseh and the Indians in South America are from Ephraim as it is beleived.

I will not, however, state that they are correct, at least not yet. I will say that on 21 Dec 2012 does indeed have a very dramatic Solar Eclipse that my Modern Scientific sources have told me that they expect something drastic will happen on that day due to verifyable mathmematical results that will cause a distortion in the gravity field due to the alignment of the earth, the moon, the sun, our galaxies black hole, and the 13th Constellation, and that they expect that the earth will tilt on its axis on that day.

Eistein's equations have proven that the earth has tilted on its axis in days past such as on April 3, 33 ce...the day that scientists state that Yeshua was hung on the execution stake causing darkness upon the land; as it states in the Nazerean Codocil.

There are other astrological events that will affect the gentile nations in the next coming years up til the year 2015. There are other solar and lunar eclipses, but none for the rest of this century on a Jewish Holy Day nor on a Feast of the L-rd - an Appointed Time of ADONAI. 2 solar eclipses in 2014 and 2 in 2015. 4 lunar eclipses happen during the years of 2014 and 2015.

Does this point to an end trib situation? I do not know yet, but it is a subject that I will go into a period of intense study, debate, prayer, and the use of Kabbalah as Rabbi Kefa did in the book Acts of the Talmidim Chapters 10 and 11. Ch 10 is the vision and Ch 11 is the explanation of the vision. Without that vision, Jews and Gentiles could not have fellowship. It is not about whether or not we are allowed to eat pork like the Romans stated.

Is 21 Dec 2012 to be when the Anti-Christ appears on the stage?

Is it a nuclear war?

Is it the war in Meggido?

Is it the very last war in which Yeshua will come riding as a Warrior to defend Israel?

What effect will this have on the gentile world is the question that I propose.

Since this is a Solar eclipse, this will not have any direct affects on Israel as a Nation, but what are the effects, if any?

:24::24:

What I do know for sure is that Our Messiah is coming and we will not have to wait long!

..."fire and brimstone coming down from the sky, rivers and seas boiling, forty years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanoes, the dead rising from the grave, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together...mass hysteria!"

25."Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?

26.Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

27.And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to your span of life?

28.And why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they neither toil nor spin,

29.yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not clothed like one of these.

30.But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you?you of little faith?

31.Therefore do not worry, saying, "What will we eat?' or "What will we drink?' or "What will we wear?'

32.For it is the Gentiles who strive for all these things; and indeed your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.

33.But strive first for the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

34."So do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring worries of its own. Today's trouble is enough for today."

AMEN !!!! :):emot-hug: :emot-hug: :emot-hug: :emot-hug:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  376
  • Birthday:  01/30/1962

run up all my credit cards ??? :emot-hug: just kidding ,,, i dont think we will have any warning like this one to be honest ,,, BUT,,, i do think it doesnt hurt to prepar for anything either,,, maybe i am a survivalist so to speak yet what good is supply of food and ammo if the world flips over and we are hit by a hail storm of comets???

ive read and seen the television programs and the only point that i see is like they say ,,, every one is expecting somthing to happen soon ,,, most of the sign's are there in my opinion but not all of them ,,,

i was taught (am not saying its in the bible but it may be ) that all the believers will be off the planet befor this happens (if this is wrong pls correct me)

so i really dont worry about it to much ,,, yes its of interest to me but death is always certain - life is not ,,, so i live ,,, like i did when y2k was such a threat :thumbsup::6:

maybe the mayans just got tired of carving out the calendar in stone and said HEY MAN LETS STOP HERE ,,, WE'LL NEVER SEE IT ANY WAY