• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I wanted to share this video presentation by Day of Discovery.

I hope it blesses you.

Africa and the Bible: The Myth of a Cursed Race (part 1)

Are all races created equal in God

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I thought it was real cool.. I never knew that people looked at blacks as a cursed nation. Maybe it's because I was born overseas.. anyway. It was really interesting. I didn't know that Cush was referred to 52 times in the bible or that Cush is Sudan not Ethiopia! Wow... what a huge mistake in Bible translation. So all of Magog's allies will be Muslim nations. How interesting.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Since God created people with all types of skin color...I can't figure out how some can think they are better because they're 'lighter'. Such is the way of imperfect man. Btw, we all have the built in protection from the sun's rays, regardless of our race, and we see it when we 'tan' after exposure to the sun. God is awesome in that He thought of every detail when we were created. :noidea:

I thought it was real cool.. I never knew that people looked at blacks as a cursed nation. Maybe it's because I was born overseas.. anyway. It was really interesting. I didn't know that Cush was referred to 52 times in the bible or that Cush is Sudan not Ethiopia! Wow... what a huge mistake in Bible translation. So all of Magog's allies will be Muslim nations. How interesting.

I didn't know Cush was Sudan either....I always heard it referred to Ethiopia as well.

Guest HIS girl

For some reason this link freezes after the introduction and won't budge.

I have heard of the curse that he's referring to.

I don't buy into Biblical "racism" .

Racism is a weapon straight from satan's trick bag....

For those that DO believe it - they need to re-asses their whole outlook regarding the Bible - if one area of their belief is flawed, generally there will be more.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  692
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/02/1946

Since God created people with all types of skin color...I can't figure out how some can think they are better because they're 'lighter'. Such is the way of imperfect man. Btw, we all have the built in protection from the sun's rays, regardless of our race, and we see it when we 'tan' after exposure to the sun. God is awesome in that He thought of every detail when we were created. :noidea:

I agree with you! Interesting tidbit: We were created from the earth (dirt) of which there are basically 5 colors of dirt. Of course its no coincidence that there are 5 basic skin colors as well. (Red, yellow, black, brown and white.)

I agree with you! Interesting tidbit: We were created from the earth (dirt) of which there are basically 5 colors of dirt. Of course its no coincidence that there are 5 basic skin colors as well. (Red, yellow, black, brown and white.)

I hadn't thought of that! Wow, interesting. And true.

Some other thoughts from one much wiser than I; the human body contains much the same trace elements found in soil and all humans alive today descend from a common ancestor (proven by mitrochondrial DNA). Just as the Bible says. And nearly all civilizations either bury or cremate the dead, even in remote areas where modern life doesn't encroach and they have never heard of 'ashes to ashes, dust to dust', suggesting such behavior is innate. :)

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Yeah, I've heard of that before - we are all the color of "earthtone."

Me? I got the color of sand. :laugh:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

For some reason this link freezes after the introduction and won't budge.

I have heard of the curse that he's referring to.

I don't buy into Biblical "racism" .

Racism is a weapon straight from satan's trick bag....

For those that DO believe it - they need to re-asses their whole outlook regarding the Bible - if one area of their belief is flawed, generally there will be more.

It froze for me too.. I googled and used this link instead which is slightly better.. but still freezes at times http://www.rbc.org/radio-tv/day-of-discove...27/program.aspx