• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Thanks for the links! :laugh:

But what I am not understanding is lambs having horns. I'm thinking lambs = juveniles . . . horns being something adults would have, not the young???

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

There is one place that "might" be America, imo...

Rev 13:11 Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. 12 He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

This is a personification of a religious entity, not a nation. Nero in the same passage is the personification of Rome. Also, the term earth can also be translated 'land' as in land of Israel. Rev 13 is speaking of Nero and the unbelieving religious authorities. The horns on the lamb signify authority.

As I Read It We Are Mentioned Many Places In The Bible

Here Are Just As Few

"For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies."

Revelation 18:3

"And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived."

Revelation 18:23

"For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city."

Zechariah 4:2

"And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts."

Malachi 3:12

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

Thanks for the links! :13:

But what I am not understanding is lambs having horns. I'm thinking lambs = juveniles . . . horns being something adults would have, not the young???

I am not sure, but it seems that the word "sheep" is used in plural reference to the breed or flock, while "lamb" is the singular.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

There is one place that "might" be America, imo...

Rev 13:11 Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. 12 He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

This is a personification of a religious entity, not a nation. Nero in the same passage is the personification of Rome. Also, the term earth can also be translated 'land' as in land of Israel. Rev 13 is speaking of Nero and the unbelieving religious authorities. The horns on the lamb signify authority.

1st beast = nation

2nd beast = leader of nation

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Thanks for the links! :13:

You guys know better than me. But here is what came to mind after I saw your post Nebula...

Doesn't one of the endtimes books mention that in the last days the rulers will be children? I see this as a metaphor for what is see in that verse. Though the rulers are mentally (like children) they are actually (physically) adults.

Perhaps why that juvenile lamb has horns? Just a guess..

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Found it...

Isaiah 3:4-7

4 I will make boys their officials;

mere children will govern them.

5 People will oppress each other

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50

Found it...

Isaiah 3:4-7

4 I will make boys their officials;

mere children will govern them.

5 People will oppress each other

I see the lamb as a kosher sacrificial symbol of the Messiah and a beast is ALWAYS the symbol of a nation. A person can also represent that beast...but the beast is the nation. This verse is clearly speaking about a nation that works in concert with the beast "who was slain"

So, imo, this verse is saying that a nation who outwardly appears to be christian, yet speaks like the dragon, will arise and have the capability of enforcing the will of some other "beast" (nation).

The USA enforcing the UN? the EU? Babylon (Iraq)?

Its just another in a long list of different scenarios but the only (possibly) direct reference to America, imo.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

We've been over all this "dragon" and Revelation Babylon before on another thread, and it isn't Rome, nor the USA...

The Revelation Babylon harlot is a 'city', and it's endtime Jerusalem, for that's where the beast that ascends up out of the bottomless pit in the last days to kill God's "two witnesses" who will testify in Jerusalem.

Rev 17:18

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

(KJV)

Rev 11:7-8

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

(KJV)

Lot of speculation out there put forth by false prophets, but this is really easy to grasp if one stays with what is written there in God's Word, instead of listening to the doctrines of men.