• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/06/1972

Well, one thing is certain. The people need to come close to the Lord, and love one another - lest this thing has to come to pass.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

The settled Holy Scriptures of Truth, The Holy Bible, predicts all sorts of catastrophes, including wars & predictions of such, diseases, famines & earthquakes of monumental proportions. Why should David Wilkerson, Godly man that he is, be the spokesperson for the future when the Holy Bible is quite specific & timely indeed?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

The settled Holy Scriptures of Truth, The Holy Bible, predicts all sorts of catastrophes, including wars & predictions of such, diseases, famines & earthquakes of monumental proportions. Why should David Wilkerson, Godly man that he is, be the spokesperson for the future when the Holy Bible is quite specific & timely indeed?

Eze 3:17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Why not??

1 Corinthians 12:4-11

There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: 8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57

Jeffery Seif had an interesting opinion piece on this in the most recent edition of the Levitt Letter.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Here's Seifs column which can be found at Zola Levitts site;

I’d like to call your attention

to two recent events that I

found unsettling. David

Wilkerson, lauded pastor

of the Times Square

Church, uttered a fearful

prophecy that major riots are just

about to erupt in cities across America.

On the very same day, I watched a

video in which Dr. J. R. Church correlated

Barack Obama

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

There's only one problem with Seifs assertions and his commentary. Wilkerson said nothing about Obama in his prophetic vision statement. He didn't say what would cause it. That's merely speculation on Jeffreys part. He just stated that he saw riots in America cities a raging fire. It could be due to the Nations abadonmment of God on the whole and have nothing at all to do with Obama. Obama may merely be a consequence of our National focus and part of the vision not the manifest cause. :huh:

"An earth-shattering calamity is about to happen," he writes. "It is going to be so frightening, we are all going to tremble – even the godliest among us."

"It will engulf the whole megaplex, including areas of New Jersey and Connecticut. Major cities all across America will experience riots and blazing fires – such as we saw in Watts, Los Angeles, years ago," he explains. "There will be riots and fires in cities worldwide. There will be looting – including Times Square, New York City. What we are experiencing now is not a recession, not even a depression. We are under God’s wrath. In Psalm 11 it is written, "If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?"

"God is judging the raging sins of America and the nations," claims Wilkerson. "He is destroying the secular foundations." Wilkerson urges everyone to stockpile a 30-day supply of food and other necessities to deal with the catastrophe he foresees.

"I do not know when these things will come to pass, but I know it is not far off," Wilkerson concluded in his message. "I have unburdened my soul to you. Do with the message as you choose."

Nothing Political there at all.

Peace,

Dave

What I found interesting was his assertion that this is probably not the melt-down everyone is predicting and the reasons he gave why he thinks it is not. i do agree with him that it is probably just another step towards greater globalization

In terms of his statements regarding President Obama, I would have to reread it as I don't remember those.