minnow

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The devil and his angels will receive no part in the redemptive process. The fallen rebels already have an eternal body which has become marred by sin.

Whereas Adam and Eve, like the rest of man, have a body that will perish, but their souls will be re-united with an eternal resurrection body "like the angels in heaven".

Darkness cannot co-exist with light, and sin cannot dwell with holiness - evil cannot have a place in His kingdom, or find abode in heaven.

Adam and Eve were cast from the garden, just as Satan was expelled from Heaven - iniquity cannot co-exist in His presence.

While Satan would desire to corrupt all God's creation to share in his eternal fate, God has provided the means through the sacrifice and blood of Christ to restore Man to Himself, so that we live in hope that one day we will share in the resurrection of the righteous, washed in the blood of the lamb, and be given new robes to wear, to dwell with Him forever.

"For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul." Leviticus 17:11 NKJV

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/23/1965

Amen to that minnow! Isn't it wonderful to know of the goodness of God? Even the Angels want to know of our salvation "...which things the angels desire to look into." (I Peter 1:12)

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/07/1990

I am soooo glad that we as humans are able to have multiple second chances to get out acts together unlike the angels. Even though living on earth is a

challenge, Im glad to experience living with Gods power in my life. I rather be a child of God any day!!! ^.^

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

This eternal body you all speak of ... will it be anything like the sinful body I know inhabit? Will it look the same, like an idealized version of my sinful flesh?

Thanks in advance

Gauntlet