• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

LV's

So you seem to be back tracking a bit. Either he is for the Jews all the time or none of the time.

God judged the Jews, but that is a far cry of stating that Christ has nothing to do with them, when the bible states otherwise.

Like I said before, he who denies Christ is of the antichrist spirit which was in the world then and is in the world know.

Onelight's

No where in my post did I ever say Christ would have nothing to do with the Jewish Nation. Judgment came upon the nation for turning their back on God, but they are still, always have been and always will be, His people. Your statements are antisemitic and are not going to flow here.
And your's is Antichrist.

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

LOL ... man, your statements are so out there. I never once denied Jesus as the Christ. Why are you even making statements like this? You can, if you so do incline, have a regular conversation with us and not just take jabs at people who question your posts or your reasons for posting.

You do know that it is against the Terms of Service to attack someone personally, don't you? My words to you were about your posts and not you, so why the attacks?

Here, let me show you the ToS in case you did not take the time to read them, I placed in bold the part where you are breaking the ToS with you attacks.

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Worthy Boards are non-denominational Christian forums where we discuss a host of worthy topics such as Bible prophecy, theology and the latest news. Our desire is to provide a Christian-friendly, family oriented atmosphere online. In Order to do that we apply the following rules.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You may not post any material that is disrespectful of God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, or the Bible. This includes user names or anything in your profile, or sig. (Ex. 20:7)

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

The use of profanity will not be tolerated. This includes sexually explicit, vulgar, or other profane language or usernames as well as any any signs or symbols that suggests such. Do not post sexually explicit, vulgar or offensive website addresses (URL's) to the forum. (Eph. 4: 29)

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing, threatening or in any way invading the privacy of another poster. We also strongly discourage giving out personal information such as email addresses, physical addresses and phone numbers on the public boards. Any information given out in private is at your own discretion and risk. (Eph. 4: 29)

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating. Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person. Respect each other in the love of God! This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted! Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18)

No “spamming” allowed. Spamming is flooding the forums, mass PMs or emailing multiple members of this forum with unsolicited messages. It also includes links in posts or Sigs to sites that sell or solicits funds. No solicitation of any form will be allowed.

No Plagiarism. You must have permission to post copy righted material. When you do have permission, all due attribution is to be posted as well. (Ex. 20:15, Lev 19:11)

Misrepresentation of age, gender or identity on Worthy Ministries is prohibited. Neither will you impersonate any one in Worthy Ministries, including administrators, violation of this rule can and will be grounds for being banned from Worthy Ministries. (Ex. 20:15, Lev 19:11)

Disrespectful or threatening comments toward governmental institutions and/or world leaders will not be tolerated. (1 Pet. 2:13-17)

User names should not contain titles such as Rev. or Dr. We have no way to verify ones education or right to bear such title. Here on the boards, we are all on equal standing.

If you have a problem with any of the Moderators or Chat admin, please keep it private. The moderation team serves this ministry on a voluntary basis. They are human beings and make mistakes. If you disagree with one of their decisions, make use of the PM system or email or the Repost Post button to get satisfaction. (Matt. 18:15)

This is a privately funded message board, we reserve the right to edit or remove any postings/members that we feel are detrimental to the fellowship on this board, or detrimental to the witness of the board, as we see fit. It is not possible to read every post. If you see a board violation, please report it using the “Report Post” button.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  129
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/10/1968

Onelight's

LOL ... man, your statements are so out there. I never once denied Jesus as the Christ. Why are you even making statements like this? You can, if you so do incline, have a regular conversation with us and not just take jabs at people who question your posts or your reasons for posting.
Once again with the false accusations, prove it.

Onelight's

You do know that it is against the Terms of Service to attack someone personally, don't you? My words to you were about your posts and not you, so why the attacks?
I'm the one being attack, falsely accused and my words twisted or misinterpreted.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

What would make a christian believe that Christ would have anything to do with the Jews.

The eternal covenant which cannot be broken

Jer. 33

20 "Thus says the Lord: 'If you can break My covenant with the day and My covenant with the night, so that there will not be day and night in their season, 21 then My covenant may also be broken with David My servant, so that he shall not have a son to reign on his throne, and with the Levites, the priests, My ministers. 22 As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, nor the sand of the sea measured, so will I multiply the descendants of David My servant and the Levites who minister to Me.' " 23 Moreover the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying, 24 "Have you not considered what these people have spoken, saying, 'The two families which the Lord has chosen, He has also cast them off'? Thus they have despised My people, as if they should no more be a nation before them. 25 "Thus says the Lord: 'If My covenant is not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth, 26 then I will cast away the descendants of Jacob and David My servant, so that I will not take any of his descendants to be rulers over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For I will cause their captives to return, and will have mercy on them.' "

The prophecies

Matt. 23

37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! 38 See! Your house is left to you desolate; 39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!' "

The prophecy being that Jesus will not come again until "Jerusalem" - the heart of the Jews - cry to Jesus, "Blessed be He who comes in the name of the Lord!"

Romans 11

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness! 13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in." 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? 25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; 27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins." 28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

Jesus is by no means finished with the Jews. :noidea:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Onelight's

Once again with the false accusations, prove it.

Onelight's

I'm the one being attack, falsely accused and my words twisted or misinterpreted.

Nobody has to attack you. You do a good enough job all by yourself. Your statements are not twisted nor misinterpreted, but copied and proven.

I'm going to be honest with you. Your posts are basically meaningless with no substance and are the posts of a game player.

Precepts'

What would make a christian believe that Christ would have anything to do with the Jews.

Nebula's

The eternal covenant which cannot be broken

Jer. 33

20 "Thus says the Lord: 'If you can break My covenant with the day and My covenant with the night, so that there will not be day and night in their season, 21 then My covenant may also be broken with David My servant, so that he shall not have a son to reign on his throne, and with the Levites, the priests, My ministers.

Where's David's throne now?

Nebula's

22 As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, nor the sand of the sea measured, so will I multiply the descendants of David My servant and the Levites who minister to Me.' " 23 Moreover the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying, 24 "Have you not considered what these people have spoken, saying, 'The two families which the Lord has chosen, He has also cast them off'? Thus they have despised My people, as if they should no more be a nation before them. 25 "Thus says the Lord: 'If My covenant is not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth, 26 then I will cast away the descendants of Jacob and David My servant, so that I will not take any of his descendants to be rulers over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For I will cause their captives to return, and will have mercy on them.' "

The prophecies

Matt. 23

37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! 38 See! Your house is left to you desolate; 39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!' "The prophecy being that Jesus will not come again until "Jerusalem" - the heart of the Jews - cry to Jesus, "Blessed be He who comes in the name of the Lord!"

Really.

Nebula's

Romans 11

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness! 13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in." 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? 25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; 27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins." 28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

Jesus is by no means finished with the Jews.

I can only lead a horse to water. I can't make him drink. Anyone that denies that Christ came in the flesh, is of the Antichrist spirit. "There is no longer Jew nor Gentile".

Onelight's

Nobody has to attack you. You do a good enough job all by yourself. Your statements are not twisted nor misinterpreted, but copied and proven.

I'm going to be honest with you. Your posts are basically meaningless with no substance and are the posts of a game player.

Wow! :emot-hug: Edited by precepts

Guest shiloh357
Well for one thing the Bible teaches that God loves the Jewish people and they are his chosen people. He refers to "end times" Israel in Zechariah as the Apple of His eye. God has an eternal covenant with them that has not been rescinded. Anti-Semitism is often referred to as "the oldest hatred," and questions like the one precepts has asked shows that old vile hatred/bigotry is stil alive. Satan has masterfully sown his hatred of Israel into the church unfortunately some so-called "Christians" by into it.

Frankly, what makes anyone think that Christ would have anything to do with people who hate the Jews? You cannot hate the Jews, but claim to love the King of the Jews. It is noteworthy to point out that Jesus is still a Jew and the Bible teaches in Zechariah 14 that when Jesus returns it will be to rescue Israel from her enemies and all those who hate her.

David's throne, in the Bible, is an earthly throne. It is NEVER mentioned as anything more. David's throne will be the throne Jesus will sit upon when He rules the world from Israel during the Messianic Kingdom. Jesus is not currently sitting on David's throne. Jesus is currently operating as our high priest. Jesus will not sit on David's throne until He returns to earth.

As for claiming that Jesus will not have anything to do with God's people, the Jews, here is some information to correct that vile, anti-semitic theology:

The Jewish People Will Always be God’s People; Jer. 31:35-37

This is perhaps one of my favorite passages with respect to God’s views on Israel. I love this passage because it shows the faithfulness of God to Israel. This passage blesses me so much because I see that if God can speak of His faithfulness to Israel even after all of their failures, how much more could I trust Him to be faithful to me in the midst of my shortcomings, and failures?

It is important to point out that Jer. 31:35-37 occurs within a context that speaks of Israel’s physical restoration to the Land. It demonstrates a physical restoration occurring in advance of a final and full spiritual restoration of the Chosen people. In this way it is consistent with several other prophetic chapters in the Old Testament, such as Ezekiel 36 and 37 and Zechariah 12 to name just a few.

Here we find that God has declared that the only time that God’s faithfulness to Israel would ever cease is if His “ordinances” or appointments” with the sun, moon and stars ever cease then He would cast off Israel for all that they had done. The world could not exist without the sun, moon and stars. Their cessation would end life on planet earth as we know it. Thus the only way for God’s promises to Israel to fail is if the world is destroyed.

The obvious structure of the language of the passage indicates that such a thing is not going to happen, ever. God says that Israel will, forever, be His nation, His people. The context of Jeremiah 31 cannot be spiritualized to refer to the Church. Even a cursory reading of vv. 1-30 of this chapter simply do not allow for such a reading. In Jeremiah 31, God is guaranteeing the perpetual existence of Israel.

What else can we see from this passage? It is clear from Jeremiah that Israel’s continued existence can ultimately and only be attributed to the Lord, Himself. Note the language from the 31st chapter of Jeremiah:

“…therefore, with loving kindness have I drawn thee…” (Jer. 31:3)

“Again, I will rebuild thee, and thou shalt be built…” (Jer. 31:4)

“Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth…” (Jer. 31:8)

“with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way…” (Jer. 31:9)

“…He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.” (Jer. 31:9)

“For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.” (Jer. 31:11)

And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, saith the LORD. (Jer. 31:14)

God Promises the Jewish People’s Return to the Land (Jer. 30:3 Isa. 43:5-7; Ezekiel 36: 24; Ezek. 37:11-14, Amos 9:14-15).

Of special interest to me, is the last passage listed, Amos 9:14-15. Amos not only prophesies of the return and restoration of Israel to the Land, but the Holy Spirit uses Amos to make the point that they will never be uprooted from their land ever again. Often replacement theologians try to link the many Old Testament passages of Israel’s return to the Land as really referring to the return from Babylonian captivity, but this is not so since we know that the nation of Israel was dissolved as a political entity at the end of the 1st Century, beginning of the 2nd Century.

I am not going to try to do a verse by verse exegesis of every passage I present because the language of the passages are simply unmistakable when approached honestly. They speak of the Jewish people returning to their Land. We are, even today witnessing many Jewish people who are making Aliyah (pilgrimage) to the Land of Israel to become permanent citizens. The exodus of Jewish people to the Land of Israel in our day dwarfs by comparison, the Exodus from Egypt and the return from Babylon. Jewish people are returning just as God promised from the farthest corners of the globe.

God’s Promise To Reunite all twelve tribes of Jacob/Israel (Jer. 3:18; Ezek. 37:15-23; Hosea. 1:10-11)

Here is another really good example of why the passage pertaining to the restoration of Israel cannot be ascribed to the Church or Church age. Here we have passages that speak of the future rejoining of the tribes. The Church was never spoken of as having been split. The prophets tell us that in the last days, God is going to rejoin and reunite all the tribes of Israel, and there will no longer be a divided Kingdom. Ezekiel 48 shows that the fullness of this reunification will occur during the Millennial Reign of Christ.

The Lord Promises Both a Physical and Spiritual Restoration Between Israel. (Jer 31:31-34 Isa 40:1-2; Ezek. 36:24-28 Zechariah 12:10)

God promises to restore Israel both physically and spiritually. Here we see that the spiritual restoration of Israel is what the prophets have in view. My favorite of the above passages is Zechariah 12:10. The 12th chapter of Zechariah describes an Israel that has never existed, post Zechariah, until today. It is a picture of Israel strong, victorious and defeating all of her enemies. This is in line with the prophecy of Amos 9:14-15, which states that Israel will never be uprooted again. Zechariah shows why this is true. It is a clear picture of modern Israel firmly planted in her land, strong and unmovable and also finally recognizing her Messiah in the Land.

Following are passages you can study on your own, which speak of God’s prophetic restoration of Israel in the last days:

Genesis 28:10-15; Deuteronomy 30:3-5; Isaiah 27:12-13; Isaiah 43:5-6; Jeremiah 23:3-6; Jeremiah 32:36-37; Jeremiah 32:37-41; Ezekiel 20:34; Ezekiel 34:13; Amos 9:14-15; Zechariah 8:7-8

God is nowhere near done with Israel/the Jewish people. He is going to keep all of His promises and will restore them to their Land and He will be their God and the will be His people forever.

precepts'

shiloh's

Well for one thing the Bible teaches that God loves the Jewish people and they are his chosen people.
Maybe I should rephrase my question to, why would Christ have anything to do with the Jews when they've denied that he came in the flesh?

shiloh's

He refers to "end times" Israel in Zechariah as the Apple of His eye.
The ones that confess that he came in the flesh. The Israel of today don't.

You're misinterpreting scriptures like the Jews in Christ's generation, carnal. Christ went to prepare a place for us, not earthly Jerusalem but heavenly Jerusalem for our glorified bodies.

shiloh's

God has an eternal covenant with them that has not been rescinded.
That's a lie from the antichrist spirit. If God made an eternal covenant then there wouldn't be a new covenant with gentiles included.

shiloh's

Anti-Semitism is often referred to as "the oldest hatred," and questions like the one precepts has asked shows that old vile hatred/bigotry is stil alive. Satan has masterfully sown his hatred of Israel into the church unfortunately some so-called "Christians" by into it.
That's the antichrist's spirit of worldly propaganda to make christians believe that christ would accept people that denied him. The truth is not hatred. Hatred is using violence and untruths but the bible makes it clear, he that denies christ will be denied before the father. The guests that refused the invitation to the wedding supper will never taste the supper. That's a fact.

shiloh's

Frankly, what makes anyone think that Christ would have anything to do with people who hate the Jews?
I don't hate Jew nor Gentile that deny Christ.

Shiloh's

You cannot hate the Jews, but claim to love the King of the Jews.
King of the Jews or King of creation?

shiloh's

It is noteworthy to point out that Jesus is still a Jew and the Bible teaches in Zechariah 14 that when Jesus returns it will be to rescue Israel from her enemies and all those who hate her.
The remnants that believed on his name in the 1st ressurection where they dwell with him a 1,000 yrs in his heavenly temple where the ark was seen after his ascension into heaven.

Precepts'

shiloh's

David's throne, in the Bible, is an earthly throne. It is NEVER mentioned as anything more. David's throne will be the throne Jesus will sit upon when He rules the world from Israel during the Messianic Kingdom. Jesus is not currently sitting on David's throne. Jesus is currently operating as our high priest. Jesus will not sit on David's throne until He returns to earth.
The everlasting unbreakable covenant you quote said that there would never be a lack of David's sons to sit on the throne. Where's that promise?

shiloh's

As for claiming that Jesus will not have anything to do with God's people, the Jews, here is some information to correct that vile, anti-semitic theology:

The Jewish People Will Always be God

Edited by precepts

The obvious structure of the language of the passage indicates that such a thing is not going to happen, ever. God says that Israel will, forever, be His nation, His people. The context of Jeremiah 31 cannot be spiritualized to refer to the Church. Even a cursory reading of vv. 1-30 of this chapter simply do not allow for such a reading. In Jeremiah 31, God is guaranteeing the perpetual existence of Israel.

What else can we see from this passage? It is clear from Jeremiah that Israel

Edited by precepts

Guest shiloh357
Sounds like the rebuilding of the temple when they came out of Babylon.
No, it does not None of what Jeremiah describes in that chapter comes even close if you bother to read the entire chapter. It speaks of a time when the Jews will come from the corners of the earth, not Babylonian exile. You need to read the entire prophecy. It has not yet occurred.

God is referring to heaven, when the devil and his angels are defeat and man will be given a new heart, and noone will offend in his holy mountain. When man will replace the fallen angels.
No, it does not .That is not even exetically possible. When God is speaking about Israel, He means Israel. The passages refer to the physical restoration of the nation of Israel. There is no indicator that "heaven" is being referred to in those passages. I understand that your blind bigotry will not allow to accept that.

I think these are the verses you're looking for:

Pro 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Pro 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit

and

Ecc 10:14 A fool also is full of words: a man cannot tell what shall be; and what shall be after him, who can tell him?

Ha!! So when faced with the fact that you cannot present intelligent response, you are forced to into using the Bible to call people fools?? You have no business calling anyone carnal, especially when your posts are rife with hatred of Jews.

You're being just as carnal minded as the jews in Christ's time. They thought that he was going to rule in earthly Jerusalem and not the heavenly Jerusalem with his glorified body and ark.
No, I am not being carnal. I am being biblical. I am a Christian, and unlike you, I believe the Bible.