IGNORED

WN: Obama reiterates support for Saudi plan - Ynet News

I was saying all through the campaign that the untraceable cash coming into Obama's campaign was from the Saudis. To me, this proves it.

A kiss is normal protocol in the old world. A backrub, though quite folksy, doesn't signify subservience. It's a sign of hospitality (in Texas)

And btw....Obama did not bow to anyone else. He gave the Queen a cold-fish of a handshake. He gave Sarkosy a kiss.

He BOWED to the leader of Wahabbist Islam. They all know exactly what that means even if no one on this discussion board does....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Whose testimony does one believe about what the bow means?

I know that yod's report comes from personal involvements.

For those that say it means nothing, I don't know your sources of reference.

But I pulled some things I could find on the matter:

~~~~~~

See Miss Manners on the protocol. Americans do not bow to foreign monarchs because that act signified the monarch's power over his subjects.

Source

(This site also provides the protocol for greeting the Queen of England for a comparison.)

~~~~~~

. . . Barack Obama bowing before the King of Saudi Arabia seems to be obsequious in the extreme. Under no circumstances is it expected or even permitted for an American citizen to bow before any foreign monarch. This is especially true of the elected President of the United States.

<snip>

In the Middle East especially, the act of bowing indicates submission and acknowledgment of that the person being bowed to is the master. President Obama by bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia acknowledged him as his sovereign. Indeed, President Obama may well have acknowledged the Saudi King as our sovereign, by an interpretation of local custom.

Source

~~~~~~

Here's what was written about Pres. Clinton's pseudo bow to the emporer of Japan and a note of the silence of the media on Obama's from-the-waist bow:

When does the Media Ignore a President's Bow to Royalty?

~~~~~~

So, for those who claim this is no big deadl - what are your references/resources/etc.?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

I was saying all through the campaign that the untraceable cash coming into Obama's campaign was from the Saudis. To me, this proves it.

That is a baseless accusation. All one has to do is go to the Center For Responsive Politics to see where his campaign money came from:

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/summary....d=N00009638#bli

He raised a ton of money because he had a ton of people giving him money. He had by far the largest donor base in American history. There is nothing wrong with that at all. In fact, a huge number of small donors is far more preferable than to have a small number of large donors.

That is a baseless accusation. All one has to do is go to the Center For Responsive Politics to see where his campaign money came from:

He raised a ton of money because he had a ton of people giving him money. He had by far the largest donor base in American history. There is nothing wrong with that at all. In fact, a huge number of small donors is far more preferable than to have a small number of large donors.

Surely you are aware of how much untraceable money came through anonymous donors over the internet???

First of all, looking at that link you've provided only shows that someone thinks he was honest in reporting where his money came from. I don't and there is good reason why.

Did you see that number of "individual" contributions? THAT is the untraceable catagory because of the way the Obama campaign, for the first time in any Presidential election in American history, came up with a system that could take credit card numbers without needing the names. Investigative reporters made donations in the name of Mickey Mouse and they went through. They used ficticious names and also names of known criminals and foreign leaders...all of them went through and got cashed. They simply have no way to prove the identity of ANY of the people who gave in amounts under $200 at a time to them via internet unless they bought Obama product (t-shirts etc) and had it shipped to an address. Thats how they caught the Hamas guys...they bought t-shirts to be shipped to Gaza.

In other words, someone in Saudi Arabia or Hamas or Hezbollah or WORSE (whoever that is?) could give him $199 every two minutes for the last year and it would never be known. Our current Administration was bought in small denominations by foreign powers, imo.

There is every reason to suspect collusion between those opening the gates without verification....and those sending cash in anonymously.

In typical Obama fashion, he simply promised to return some of the (discovered) illegal contributions which came from Hamas and other foreign nations (WHICH IS HIGHLY ILLEGAL)....but like every other promise, that one was also a lie from the beginning:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_s...-gazan-con.html

How he escaped being audited for this money was also a story of corruption in itself:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1108/15497.html

So the link you provided only shows that he completely got away with it and it has been whitewashed already

Americans should call for his impeachment over this one issue...where are the patriots?

From that second story:

But the media

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1967

It sure makes ya wonder if our government was being held hostage before this thug ever got in office...

I cannot imagine any other blantantly corrupt community organizer being able to slither into the whitehouse so easily...I hope they are still investigating his ties with Tony Rezco....who's laywer still pays the taxes on the obama's house...there is also multiple S.S.#s listed for the obamas...Tax fraud galore...

He removed any security features from him website that would have prevented illegal activity...allowing the same card # to donate repeatedly using different names...

The obama campaign also sent acorn a list of their maxed out donors so the could solicite more money for BHO under the guise or acorn....

If this isn't the last days, which I believe it mosy likely is....this fascist presidency will go into the history books as the biggest hoax every played on America....

I pray this fraud will be exposed for the whole world to see...SOON!!

I pray this fraud will be exposed for the whole world to see...SOON!!

This is exactly what so many of us tried to say for well over a year before the election and no one was listening.

I have little hope that we can repair the damage being done to this country.

And that is being optimistic! :laugh:

You wouldn't want to hear my worst case scenario

But the Lord is my light...whom shall I fear?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Whether he meant it or not, it will not be interpreted well in the Muslim world. Couple that with the releasing of dangerous Muslim Terrorists from Gitmo and were bound to be hit for our sign of weakness and soon.

It turns out Osama Bin Laden was right when he termed us a paper tiger that would back down in time.

What was it John McCain said? :blink::blink: Oh' Yes it was, "N-A-I-V-E!" :taped::blink:

:laugh: i hear that chavez has offered to let all the "human being" detainees come to Venezuela to live :noidea:

Oh' yes! He is quite the humanitarian himself now isn't he. :laugh::blink::blink:

Great! All we need is them to live within walking distance to our open borders. :blink:

Oh, don't worry brother, The Obama Administration is releasing some of them right here into the U.S. because we have denied them their rights. :blink: They won't have to walk anywhere, they will get a nice helicopter ride right into the U.S., be given a sincere apology, a handshake, and a nice U.S. Federal check to help them continue with their Jihad. :blink:

:taped: :taped: :taped: :taped: ... And furthermore ... :taped: :taped: :taped:

If I wanted to write a fiction novel about a foreign power taking over America's government through bribing politicians it would be too unbelievable.

But "if" that novel were to be written, this foreign power would get their Trojan Horse candidate to:

1. Relax security enough to get a "Trojan Horse" army in for guerilla attacks intent to destabilize

2. Bring economic ruin on them through implementing senseless policies

3. Keep everyone in confusion by disinformation and making promises never intended to be kept

Then the servant would go bow to his Master when the coup was ready to be implemented.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Surely you are aware of how much untraceable money came through anonymous donors over the internet???

First of all, looking at that link you've provided only shows that someone thinks he was honest in reporting where his money came from. I don't and there is good reason why.

Did you see that number of "individual" contributions? THAT is the untraceable catagory because of the way the Obama campaign, for the first time in any Presidential election in American history, came up with a system that could take credit card numbers without needing the names. Investigative reporters made donations in the name of Mickey Mouse and they went through. They used ficticious names and also names of known criminals and foreign leaders...all of them went through and got cashed. They simply have no way to prove the identity of ANY of the people who gave in amounts under $200 at a time to them via internet unless they bought Obama product (t-shirts etc) and had it shipped to an address. Thats how they caught the Hamas guys...they bought t-shirts to be shipped to Gaza.

In other words, someone in Saudi Arabia or Hamas or Hezbollah or WORSE (whoever that is?) could give him $199 every two minutes for the last year and it would never be known. Our current Administration was bought in small denominations by foreign powers, imo.

There is every reason to suspect collusion between those opening the gates without verification....and those sending cash in anonymously.

In typical Obama fashion, he simply promised to return some of the (discovered) illegal contributions which came from Hamas and other foreign nations (WHICH IS HIGHLY ILLEGAL)....but like every other promise, that one was also a lie from the beginning:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_s...-gazan-con.html

How he escaped being audited for this money was also a story of corruption in itself:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1108/15497.html

So the link you provided only shows that he completely got away with it and it has been whitewashed already

Americans should call for his impeachment over this one issue...where are the patriots?

From that second story:

But the media

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

This is actually quite interesting because I am studying this right now. In a High Context culture in the East like Saudi Arabia it is considered quite normal for men to hold hands and stroll. There is nothing culturally wrong with it and Low Context cultures in the West like America would do quite well to learn this and practice it in Business or Political communications. :laugh: In that respect Bush was paying respect culturally to the King.

However bowing in that particular High Context culture means nothing simply more than submission. It was either a painful Politically ignorant mistake or deliberate. :noidea:

It's not like bowing in a High Context culture like those found in the Orient. That bow is not a complete bow like the one made in Saudi Arabia as Obama practiced it. It would be perfectly normal for the President to bow at the waist in a show of respect to an Oriental leader.

Peace,

Dave