IGNORED

100 Days in Office, Obama Coronated Messiah

kat8585

Guest Butero

I think Obama loves this kind of stuff, that he eats it up. I would be shocked if he actually speaks out against it, but if he does, I will be glad to give him credit for doing something right. I am not holding my breath he will.

Of course this is disgusting, but it is just a more blatant example of something we have seen since Obama began running for President. There are actually people that worship him. His campaign rallies were like religious services, but not in worship of God, but Obama. People were fainting like they used to at Elvis concerts, and Obama loved every minute of it. It reminds me of a story in Acts 12:21-23

21 And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them.

22 And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man.

23 And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.

Herod must have made some speech, and unlike Obama, he didn't have teleprompters. The people began to look at him as a god, and when he did nothing to rebuke such talk, God smote him.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Do you mean me Hunter?

If so, would you please explain?

you said you would worry if a Christian didn't get angry...well, it doesn't make me angry...just terribly terribly sad, for lack of respect as stated, but also because they have no idea of the wrath they will suffer, and there is nothing I can do about it.

You know, I was talking to Obama the other day, and he was telling me..."ruck I absolutely love all of these messiah connections. O wait, I dont talk to Obama, so I have no idea what he is thinking.

I dont understand how this is Obama's fault.

I've been talking to his supporters for a year now and they have no problem with Obama as the Messiah. THEY are the ones promoting this concept and yet Obama has never discouraged this kind of comparison.

Any christian I know would be verrrrrrry quick to distance themselves from being characterized as God.

Obama doesn't seem to mind.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Do you mean me Hunter?

you said you would worry if a Christian didn't get angry...well, it doesn't make me angry...just terribly terribly sad, for lack of respect as stated, but also because they have no idea of the wrath they will suffer, and there is nothing I can do about it.

I can appreciate your feeling sad. But how could you not feel even the slightest bit angry at Jesus being openly mocked and His sacrifice treated as nothing more than a mere symbol?

Would you want your bride to not feel angry if you were publicly disgraced like this?

Guest Butero
You know, I was talking to Obama the other day, and he was telling me..."ruck I absolutely love all of these messiah connections. O wait, I dont talk to Obama, so I have no idea what he is thinking.

I dont understand how this is Obama's fault. Maybe someone should paint Rush as John the Baptist, maybe that would appease people, or would Rush then be considered the false prophet.

Oh Yeah, I dont expect Obama to say anything about this. If you are looking for him to, then its your own fault. I find the picture silly, and a lame attempt to stir up controversy. I find it would be alot simpler to ignore it.

I have some idea of how Obama views this kind of thing by his reaction at campaign rallies. I watched as a woman passed out in the audience, and Obama made a big deal about it in front of everyone. I could see the way he was eating it up.

Obama knows this kind of thing is taking place. This isn't the first occurance, and it won't likely be the last, and he has never done anything to discourage it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

Was this artwork commissioned by Obama himself? Did Obama have any input into its creation? Barack OBama doesn't strile me as the sort of man who paints self-portaits depicting himself wearing a crown of thorns. But is it possible that Obama really is everything he's feared to be by Red State America? :) I'd have to say anything's possible. Stranger things have turned out to be true. Is the new president really a secret Muslim? ;) Does his family know he's not really a Christian? :th_frusty: How far could this deception go? :th_frusty:

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

Was this artwork commissioned by Obama himself? Did Obama have any input into its creation? Barack OBama doesn't strile me as the sort of man who paints self-portaits depicting himself wearing a crown of thorns. But is it possible that Obama really is everything he's feared to be by Red State America? :) I'd have to say anything's possible. Stranger things have turned out to be true. Is the new president really a secret Muslim? :) Does his family know he's not really a Christian? :noidea: How far could this deception go? :noidea:

He COULD be from another planet even...... :noidea:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Do you mean me Hunter?

I can appreciate your feeling sad. But how could you not feel even the slightest bit angry at Jesus being openly mocked and His sacrifice treated as nothing more than a mere symbol?

Would you want your bride to not feel angry if you were publicly disgraced like this?

There are biblical examples of what happens to people that mock God. Peter became angry, but the Lord returned the soldiers ear and healed him. No, anger is what these people expect, what they need is pity and prayer, because they are very much in deep trouble.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

True - but it still makes me sick.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  7