• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

Of course Obama knows that he is likened to Christ. He made reference to it in the "roast" between him and McCain before the election. I don't know for a fact that he likes it but he sure hasn't done anything to stop it. Yes I know that he can't control everyone, but if he truly found these types of things offensive, like being compared to Jesus, then he should voice his dislike. Then people would know where he stands on it. Personally I think we already know where he stands by his silence.

Personally, I believe if he DID say anything, he would be accused of disrespecting the Messiah by being offended by the comparison. Obama will never do anything that pleases the ultra right wing and I'm sure he is very aware of that fact.

Would GWB have done anything to please the far left?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would GWB have done anything to please the far left?

Again you prove to know nothing about America or its history.

Bush did that constantly and THAT is how we got the economic mess we are in.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

:rolleyes: Actually - how did anything he did/or didn't do to appease "the left" have any impact on the economy? Did the left want wanton de-regulation of the mortgage banking industry or the big corporations? I don't recall that they did. Bush was a pretty 'secure' individual - I don't recall him coddling or even caring what anybody thought - much less the fringe (or left).

:rolleyes: Actually - how did anything he did/or didn't do to appease "the left" have any impact on the economy? Did the left want wanton de-regulation of the mortgage banking industry or the big corporations? I don't recall that they did. Bush was a pretty 'secure' individual - I don't recall him coddling or even caring what anybody thought - much less the fringe (or left).

The first thing Bush did when he was elected in 2000 was a political payoff to the LEFT with the Kennedy "Education Bill"

Every policy of his Administration and every step in the war was voted on (and often approved) by the Democrat leadership because Bush involved them in the process instead of strong-arming them like Democrats do when they get power.

For Democrats to feign ignorance of these things is not only hypocritical but dishonest.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Doesn't anybody think about Jesus?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/23/1965

Why is everyone more worried about Obama than the mockery of Jesus this painting portrays?

:rolleyes:

Nebula you are right whether Obama knows this or not is not the problem. It how people seem to perceive him and as glorywatch said he hasn't said anything to stop it.

But of more importance is the blasphemy toward my Saviour. Obama may be my President but I have only one Lord and Saviour my God Jesus Christ. If this had been done toward mohammed the moslem would have kill the artist, But it was done to the Lamb of God and we all seem to be more worried about the President than our King's glory.

I Corinthians 1:30-31

(30) But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

(31) That according as it is written, he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

The first thing Bush did when he was elected in 2000 was a political payoff to the LEFT with the Kennedy "Education Bill"

Actually, Bush's first action in office was to repeal the Roadless Rule.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/23/1965

Doesn't anybody think about Jesus?

Praise God, Nebula you sure do, Thank you dear sister in Christ.

Actually, Bush's first action in office was to repeal the Roadless Rule.

And that provides more proof that Bush was an environmentalist before the current "Green Party" Democrats were. His house is energy effeciant while Al Gore's is not.

Here is an article assessing the Kennedy Education Bill from a liberal newspaper in Massachussetts:

BOSTON - One year ago, it would have been thought an improbable scene: President Bush and Sen. Edward M. Kennedy staging a political lovefest in the gymnasium of America's oldest public school, to the exuberant cheers of 700 students, educators and Massachusetts political figures.

In the cradle of American liberty

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I e-mailed this article to others, asking for prayer.

One of my friends responded thus:

"Yes we should pray that this artist, who evidently is not a believer come to know the truth. Anyone who is a true believer would never portray Obama as our dear crucified and risen Savior. Portraying Obama as a crucified Lord is just.....wrong....horrible...."