• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1959

what more can be said, Obama is the antichrist. Never has any president been worshiped like this traitor is.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

what more can be said, Obama is the antichrist. Never has any president been worshiped like this traitor is.

Obama is not the antichrist. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Obama is not the antichrist. :59_59:

No... he really isn't. He also is not worshipped by the masses... He's just a guy who got to be President and we need to pray that God lays a burden upon his heart to do the Will Of God. :thumbsup:

Why is everyone more worried about Obama than the mockery of Jesus this painting portrays?

:thumbsup:

I am more worried about how far our society has fallen from God. To actually be accepting of this filth, and for Obama to NOT renounce this garbage to set them straight, brings into question his real agenda for this country and the rest of the non-muslim world.

I don't think anyone thinks Obama is "the Messiah." But they do see him as a "messiah" of sorts given the hugely unpopular Bush years.

The problem is that Jesus is the only frame of reference people have when it comes to idealizing a "messiah" and so they depict Obama that way.

That does not make it any less blasphemous or offensive, but that is where they are at. Obama if he knows about it (and he does, believe me the US government doesn't miss a trick), he should denounce it.

President Bush was only unpopular because the liberal, union backed media was still sore from losing in 2000 and in 2004. The Media hated Bush. Bush was actually a very good president. The media never gave him a chance. And now the extreme liberal media is the one showering good press on a usurper.

I have to wonder if the artwork depicted him as Allah, if the outrage from the Muslim would illicit a response from the president? (remember the cartoons?)

What bothers me about this is not the fact that the artists did this - for they must be non-believers to do such a thing - but the fact that the President has stated that he wants to heal the wounds of this nation, yet, he knows that this sort of thing is abhorrent to the Christians and instead of making a simple statement, chooses to ignore it. Surely it's been tossed around in the white house that the "Christians" are upset. But then, perhaps he thinks we're still "bitter and clutching our bibles and guns."

I am disappointed that a president of any nation would allow such a thing.

Yeah, nevermind that our constitution allows for the freedom of expression. Who needs the 1st amendment anyway?

I have to agree with this. We can't have it both ways. If that is what someone wants to paint then so what. Our government gives them that right, just as it gives citizens the right to carry guns. I remember a guns, bitter, and religion statement, but when did that turn into Christians clutching thier Bibles.

Also why should he make a statement. Once again you act like he answers to you. If he did say something would that prove his Christianity. The fact that this is only a problem is a few circles. Like I said earlier, I probably would have never heard of this if I didnt come here.

According to the constitution, the President DOES answer to those of us who ARE citizens of the U.S. He doesn't answer to anybody else, except to God, and obama is ignoring both.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

I have to wonder if the artwork depicted him as Allah, if the outrage from the Muslim would illicit a response from the president? (remember the cartoons?)

What bothers me about this is not the fact that the artists did this - for they must be non-believers to do such a thing - but the fact that the President has stated that he wants to heal the wounds of this nation, yet, he knows that this sort of thing is abhorrent to the Christians and instead of making a simple statement, chooses to ignore it. Surely it's been tossed around in the white house that the "Christians" are upset. But then, perhaps he thinks we're still "bitter and clutching our bibles and guns."

I am disappointed that a president of any nation would allow such a thing.

Yeah, nevermind that our constitution allows for the freedom of expression. Who needs the 1st amendment anyway?

I have to agree with this. We can't have it both ways. If that is what someone wants to paint then so what. Our government gives them that right, just as it gives citizens the right to carry guns. I remember a guns, bitter, and religion statement, but when did that turn into Christians clutching thier Bibles.

Also why should he make a statement. Once again you act like he answers to you. If he did say something would that prove his Christianity. The fact that this is only a problem is a few circles. Like I said earlier, I probably would have never heard of this if I didnt come here.

According to the constitution, the President DOES answer to those of us who ARE citizens of the U.S. He doesn't answer to anybody else, except to God, and obama is ignoring both.

If Obama were really ignoring God, how would you know? You're projecting your fears & insecurities onto someone you have never met. If someone paints a picture of Dr. Phil as the King of England, does that mean Dr. Phil is actually the Kind of England?

Hallelujah!

the artist cancelled the showing - thanks to the thousand-plus respondants objecting to the painting.

Read it here

So much for the "Ignoring" theory.

As one can plainly see, being outspoken can achieve that which is necessary. it is unfortunate though that the artist is in no way apologetic for creating the atrocity.

No, Obama is not the antichrist. Were do you get that?

his actions, or lack thereof. call it a warning from the gut. wait and see what transpires.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

I don't think anyone thinks Obama is "the Messiah." But they do see him as a "messiah" of sorts given the hugely unpopular Bush years.

The problem is that Jesus is the only frame of reference people have when it comes to idealizing a "messiah" and so they depict Obama that way.

That does not make it any less blasphemous or offensive, but that is where they are at. Obama if he knows about it (and he does, believe me the US government doesn't miss a trick), he should denounce it.

President Bush was only unpopular because the liberal, union backed media was still sore from losing in 2000 and in 2004. The Media hated Bush. Bush was actually a very good president. The media never gave him a chance. And now the extreme liberal media is the one showering good press on a usurper.

Usurper? :emot-heartbeat: Obama won that election fair and square as far as I can tell.