WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Well... as it is now - it's a volunteer military. They don't have to join. They did join and now they need to follow the rules - all the rules.

so....we can give terrorists our Constitutional rights as if they are citizens, but our own soldiers don't have freedom of religion?

well, in a sense, this is true.......

as the old joke goes (not too far from being incorrect):

when a person joins the military, they loose their rights as a citizen, and then they get them back, one at a time as a privilege...

and some times, we do not get them back at all...

when one person on one ship of over 500 sailors, and one person on another ship of over 500 sailors, get into a fight for one reason or other, the entire crew of both ships are then restricted to their respective ships........ no trial, no hearing, guilty plea nothing like that, just skip all that and go directly to the sentencing.....

yes, it is a fully voluntary military, and when a person signs up, they are signing up under the Ideals that they swear to, and then along comes circumstances that change the whole entire deal......

one thing I recall was that I was not to serve under another flag, or wear anothers uniform..... I have seen U.N. insignias on U.S. uniforms..... not what I said..... changing the rules in the middle of the ball game is not cool...... I did not sign up to be a United Nations fighting man, I signed to be A UNITED STATES FIGHTING MAN.....

in the military, there is a completely different set of rules that have we have to abide by, as well as the ones the civilian world has.....

thing is, now, the UCMJ is not upheld equally between all members.....

we are not suppose to give up our faith or our religious beliefs or ideals, and the commands that God has given SUPERCEDE those of what man says..... and if there is a conflict between the two, God's Commands come first.

mike

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

This is a good thing that happened. Hallelujah! If they weren't being effective for the Kingdom, no one would care....

Islam is scared of the God of Israel...and for a darn good reason. He reigns!

His Word can't be contained on pages of ink once it gets into our heart.

Wow! That's the truest thing I've heard all day...... :cool: