• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  630
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1990

I didn't see ANY of those things in the photos....well, kind of like a face but the rest of them....no. Is it just me? :blink:

Nope, I didn't see anything either...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

If you dont see these things its ok too. Just keep seeking God because He is Love

I seek Him every day but I just don't see the things other people see in those photos. Anyway, deep space is an ever changing panorama.

I guess I see all these wonderful formations and I imaine what theyare shaped like. Its kind of like God is the artist, and as the poem that IslandRose has on her page mentions,the sky is his parchment, or canvas as it were, and He is creating a beautiful,different picture for us to see everyday,that all we have to do is look up and appreciate it.Thank you Lord, for these wonderful things you have created for us to enjoy,and that you and you alone are capable of making.

I think it's akin to seeing the Virgin Mary in a piece of cheese toast....the image is in the mind of the beholder. I'm not saying they're not there; just that I don't get it.

Actually,its a little different than that. Those that think they are seeing the Virgin Mary in a peice of toast or an oil spot are desparately looking for some kind of sign, and then they assign what they see to what they are looking for. What I do is look at God's creations, such as the clouds, and wonder what type of image it appears to be. I'm not searching for any kind of sign whatsoever, only beholding the great wonders of our Creator God.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  692
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/02/1946

Thank you for sharing. I had trouble with getting the images from the link you provided so I googled "nebula" as you suggested and was amazed at the photos that are there.

Some I don't see the image that is referred to, but others nearly leap of the screen at you. There is one of "Jesus" that is amazing.

It is so interesting to see some of God's handiwork through the Hubble telescope, things we would not see otherwise.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Welcome!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05