IGNORED

Take A Stand For Christ !!!

Guest Servant of Christ

Guest Servant of Christ

To Support the Federal Marriage Amendment that defines marriage between ONE

MAN and ONE WOMAN. The Vote on it takes place Thursday, July 15th.

They need 2 million signatures. They have only 1.5 million.

You can help by going to their web-site at: www.nogaymarriage.com

And sign the petition. Or send it by e-mail to your friends & families to sign the petition.

They are taking this to Congress. We need all your PRAYERS!! To STOP GAY MARRIAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please i urge all Christians to take this STAND FOR CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As OUR CHRISTIAN DUTY TO SIGN THIS PETITION.

LET'S TAKE BACK AMERICA FOR CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN GOD WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we going to stand bacK and let the ACLU, WALK ALL OVER US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their not the government. We the people are!! WE CHRISTIANS ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They tale PRAYER out of our Schools,IN GOD WE TRUST out of our PLEDGE, next the money. The TEN COMMANMENTS, and CROSSES, out of the public eye.

But it is okay in a History Class to teach children the Muslin prayers???

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS TAKE A STAND FOR CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And take BACK what the enemy ( devil), STOLE & is STEALING FROM US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND BRING OUR COUNTRY BACK TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Thank You & GOD BLESS YOU :il:

Servant of Christ :P

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

I already sent emails to my state senators and our state reps as well...I went to each of their websites and wrote them.

Also, if you go to the website of D James Kennedy (Coral Ridge Ministries) they have something called, "The Constitution Restoration Act" which will take away all the presumed power regional judges have usurped by misinterpretation of the Constitution and hence, taken it upon themselves to "marry" gays in civil marriages between members of the same sex.

It's not the congress or the senate that's done this vile deed; it's the district judges in various parts of the country. Without regard to "We, the People..." they have taken it upon themselves to self-destruct our country and turn it into Sodom and Gomorhah...

Something has to give here...

How can people just simply sit back and say this is okay?

Look, it's one thing if lost souls are lost and do what lost souls do, whether it's adulterly, fornication or divorce. I was a lost soul and did almost anything you can dream of...and, I REPENTED!

I don't make excuses for my past; I turned from it!!!

Once you become a Christian, you don't endorse sin and you certainly don't encourage people to profane the very institution of marriage by making it "okay" for gays. Next we'll have threesomes and foursomes and multiple marriages and polygamy and then, heck...why not pedophelia?

I mean, why don't we just keep raising the bar and if anyone says, "No, God says don't do that", we'll just accuse them of being intolerant and self-righteous. That always seems to work, doesn't it? We'll just intimidate them until they give up every inch of ground they have. Until we've turned this country into a moral wasteland...

Why don't we just do away with all rules and all morality and just let everybody do their own thing, okay?

Why? Well, duh :blink: ...see how long this country survives when we become modern day Sodom.

I cannot believe a Christian would say such things...unreal.

I disagree with Homsexuality and it is clearly SIN. but the fact of the matter is this country is based upon Freedom and regardless of if it is right or wrong I think they should be able to get Married if they want to. but that doesn't mean I at all condone it.

It's clearly a sin but heck, we can't allow a little something like sin get in the way of freedom, can we?

Heck, let's just let the pedophiles out of prison because next, we'll raise the bar from men having sex with other men to....men being with children.

That's where we're heading, folks...Sorry. Let's just call a spade a spade and not beat around the bushes.

Is this the kind of world you want YOUR children to grow up in? You want little Johnny to go to school and be told it's OKAY for children to have two daddies?

Hello? I'm missing something here...or are we all just giving up every single inch of ground our forefather's fought for with their blood?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Heck, let's just let the pedophiles out of prison because next, we'll raise the bar from men having sex with other men to....men being with children.

This is just a Fallacy of the consequent, saying B will happen because of A. Children are not consenting adults and you can't associate pedolphiles with Gay Marriage as a reasonable argument.

Is this the kind of world you want YOUR children to grow up in? You want little Johnny to go to school and be told it's OKAY for children to have two daddies?

No but we don't always get what we want do we, we have to deal with the world we live in and srive for the world we want.

Hello? I'm missing something here...or are we all just giving up every single inch of ground our forefather's fought for with their blood?

You mean freedom? Freedom of choice, freedom of religion, freedom from having the goverment control our every move, freedom of equal protection under the law?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,188
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The way to kill a christian society is not to nuke it, that renders everything useless. No, the way to do it is to choke it to death a little at a time. Take a little freedom away to day and let them get used to it and do another one tomorrow. Do things to make them feel unsafe and then substitute a little less freedom for a little more preceved safety.

Make a little sin ok, then gradually get bigger and bigger sins as being ok. After a generation or two you can bring out full blown satanism and they will either not bother, or may well join in not bothering to check any longer as to just how destructive it is.

This is what is happening in this country today and has been for the past 150+ years. Steff, I agree that just because b happens a will not necessairly happen. However this is not a simple algebra problem, for this is a definate series and it is not linear but is growing much faster as time goes along.

So if we have watched it from fornication to adultry to divorce to living together, now perveted....... the progression is there and if you really think about it I think you might see what I am seeing. Yes I do believe that pedolphiles followed by animals will be the next in progression. At that point you follow with rape, murder and whatever comes to the depraved mind of humankind.

If we can stop, or at least postpone it, we should.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Absolutely right, Sam, if a kid steals a cookie when he's five and nothing is done about it when he's fifteen he's robbing a gas station.

It started by legalising homosexuality between consenting adults and will end up with legalising incest with children and from what I've seen on this thread some dont seem to give a damn. Well God does and these liberal christians have to make up their minds to get their priorities right between the world and God.

I've said before and I'll say it again, a neutral stand for homosexuality is an endorsement for homosexuality. Ther's no neutral ground in the bible. You are for God or you are against Him. You are what you think. If you condone evil, you are evil. IMHO.

cheers,

eric.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I think that stating that marriage is between a 'MAN AND WOMAN' is too vague. People are slick and they will twist this.

Ex:

What if you change your sex? so legally you are now a man or a woman.

let's assume that gets accepted and you are allowed to get married then......

let's say they don't have the money to get a sex change operation so NOW they are denied marriage rights SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO MONEY. so marriage will be granted to them. (maybe even money for the operation) After all, you don't want to discriminate against a group of person(s) because of monetary reasons. (it will become an issue of class)

Then pretty soon, anyone that throws on a wig can call themselves a woman - they have declared it and so shall it be!!! will be their mentality and so they shall be able to marry.

But does a wig make a person a woman or a tupe a man? We no longer need anything to make us look or act like a man or woman because those alterations would be infringing on our rights if we don't want to wear the wig, or get the sex change operation, or being penalized because we have no money so to get rid of all of this oppression - LETS JUST MAKE IT LEGAL!!!!!

This is a little out there I know but I think it's completely plausible. People are sick and will do anything to further their cause.

Absolutely right, Sam, if a kid steals a cookie when he's five and nothing is done about it when he's fifteen he's robbing a gas station.

It started by legalising homosexuality between consenting adults and will end up with legalising incest with children and from what I've seen on this thread some dont seem to give a damn. Well God does and these liberal christians have to make up their minds to get their priorities right between the world and God.

I've said before and I'll say it again, a neutral stand for homosexuality is an endorsement for homosexuality. Ther's no neutral ground in the bible. You are for God or you are against Him. You are what you think. If you condone evil, you are evil. IMHO.

cheers,

eric.

Eric,

Maybe we're just the last fighters of the cause. Christian brothers are becoming so "politically correct" that we HAVE to endorse every single sin that comes along...and have PITY on every single unrepentent soul. I do have pity but I'll sure never excuse their behavior.

I wanted to applaud your post but you wouldn't have the pleasure of seeing a standing ovation...

I'm applauding the voice of reason...as I watch the Church become utterly apostate.

Heavens, we wouldn't want to offend anyone! Afterall, they'll say immorality is perfectly acceptable. We embrace all sin...come and feel free to do your own thing!

Ahem... You're either going to stand for what is right or you're going to compromise God's Word in order to win the approval of men.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Again, you are using the fallacy of the consequent as if what you think is going to happen will happen.

I consider homosexuality a sin but I still won't sign a bill that tramples on other people's civil rights either. We live in a country where people have the right to have different views and we as Christians have no right to force our views on other people. If we want to change the way they think we're going to have to work at it and not take the pansy way out and try legislating laws.

It has nothing to do with being politically correct and everything to do with the freedoms this country was founded on, paid for in blood by people who fought to keep those freedoms alive. As a true patriot I must fight to keep others' freedoms safe even when I am diametrically opposed to their views.