kat8585

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Wait, I'm confused. In Vietnam and against George Bush, they attempted to pants Soldiers/The President, and assault him with BBQ sauce? I'm not sure if that counts as treason, but it sure counts as a way to not make a tasty meal.

no, no, no

They wanted to take the pants from the soldiers and leave them naked in a foreign land...without BBQ

So... am I understanding that Dick Cheney took George Bush's pants and ruined them with BBQ Sauce???? In Vietnam???? :laugh:

:24: I did NOT know this!

Yeah - Yod & B.E. said! :047:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Wait, I'm confused. In Vietnam and against George Bush, they attempted to pants Soldiers/The President, and assault him with BBQ sauce? I'm not sure if that counts as treason, but it sure counts as a way to not make a tasty meal.

no, no, no

They wanted to take the pants from the soldiers and leave them naked in a foreign land...without BBQ

So... am I understanding that Dick Cheney took George Bush's pants and ruined them with BBQ Sauce???? In Vietnam???? :047:

:o I did NOT know this!

Yeah - Yod & B.E. said! :24:

Now I KNOW it a conspiracy theory! :laugh:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

Wayne - you are just SOOOO Needy... I talk about you constantly - how adorable and precious you are - I love your B in your name.... Your shoes are great!!!

YES I am...needy that is. After all, I am a man! :thumbsup:

...and thank you for your kind words. :wub: (it was about time)

So you like my shoes, huh? :noidea:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

no, no, no

So... am I understanding that Dick Cheney took George Bush's pants and ruined them with BBQ Sauce???? In Vietnam???? :thumbsup:

OH NO!!! :noidea: I hate it when good BBQ sauce is ruined. Pants can be replaced but there is just so much good BBQ sauce out there. We must NOT waste! ONLY the current administration would waste good BBQ sauce that way! How much worse can things get? :wub:

no, no, no

So... am I understanding that Dick Cheney took George Bush's pants and ruined them with BBQ Sauce???? In Vietnam???? :noidea:

OH NO!!! :wub: I hate it when good BBQ sauce is ruined. Pants can be replaced but there is just so much good BBQ sauce out there. We must NOT waste! ONLY the current administration would waste good BBQ sauce that way! How much worse can things get? :huh:

Here in Texas wasting good barbeque sauce is a felony...... :thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

no, no, no

So... am I understanding that Dick Cheney took George Bush's pants and ruined them with BBQ Sauce???? In Vietnam???? :emot-questioned:

Not before he shot those pants in the face.

no, no, no

So... am I understanding that Dick Cheney took George Bush's pants and ruined them with BBQ Sauce???? In Vietnam???? :emot-questioned:

Not before he shot those pants in the face.

:)

no, no, no

So... am I understanding that Dick Cheney took George Bush's pants and ruined them with BBQ Sauce???? In Vietnam???? :)

OH NO!!! :blink: I hate it when good BBQ sauce is ruined. Pants can be replaced but there is just so much good BBQ sauce out there. We must NOT waste! ONLY the current administration would waste good BBQ sauce that way! How much worse can things get? :huh:

Here in Texas wasting good barbeque sauce is a felony...... :emot-questioned:

TREASON! BLASPHEMY! WASTED BBQ SAUCE!

Let the impeachment proceedings begin!!!

AND TEXAS MUST SECEDE FROM ANY UNION WHICH WOULD DEFILE GOOD BBQ SAUCE IN SUCH A WAY

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/21/1953

"Thirty-seven percent say they have a favorable opinion of Cheney, up eight points from January when he left office."

My belief, based on past history, is that the Presidency and administration of President George Bush will go down as one the most successful administrations in regards to foreign policy and defending the United States from attacks from within and abroad...the primary responsibility of a sitting President.

How long it will take will be determined by when and the intensity of the next terrorist attack on our soil. I have no doubt that one or more of the many terrorists released from Guantanamo Bay will be involved and will reflect negatively on the current administration that released them and propel GW and Dick Cheney to a favorable record.

Just an opinion for the record. :runforhills:

I agree with your opinion! I'm just glad there are a few left with the courage to stand up and take on the current administration in matters of survival. I won't even address all the other rogue, illegal, and Unconstitutional actions of the current administration - just security. Dick Cheney is a man of maturity, courage, and reason. In comparison, the Obama Administration is playing in a sandbox.

nChrist

I agree with both of you. Obama has a very large sandbox to play in and he's got sand in his eyes!

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

no, no, no

So... am I understanding that Dick Cheney took George Bush's pants and ruined them with BBQ Sauce???? In Vietnam???? :dance:

OH NO!!! :dance: I hate it when good BBQ sauce is ruined. Pants can be replaced but there is just so much good BBQ sauce out there. We must NOT waste! ONLY the current administration would waste good BBQ sauce that way! How much worse can things get? :dance:

Here in Texas wasting good barbeque sauce is a felony...... :beehive:

TREASON! BLASPHEMY! WASTED BBQ SAUCE!

Let the impeachment proceedings begin!!!

AND TEXAS MUST SECEDE FROM ANY UNION WHICH WOULD DEFILE GOOD BBQ SAUCE IN SUCH A WAY

I worry 'bout y'all... :runforhills: