OneLight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

It is in fact Gods Loving Kindness and Mercy that leadeth a man to repentance. :) However, we should not negate His other nature, Holiness, which demands Justice, lest we wind up ignoring the example of ancient Israel. :thumbsup:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

I am a he. Let me ask, do you respond this way to all those who you don't readily understand . . . to insult them and insinuate they must be simple minded, dull witted, stupid, insensitive, thick and hard headed just because you don't understand them????

Where in this post did I say, or infer, any of that???????????????? Where did I insult YOU? It seems you inferred that I was not able to comprehend, not the other way round.

"The people having trouble understanding his/her posts are those who think in clear terms and don't respond well to shifting meanings and obtuse references. No mortal knows the mind of God so, therefore, asking mortals for an explanation of His motives or actions is moot."

Again, there are many things we can know the mind of God on and certainly we are to have a growing understanding of His righteousness from the very day we believed.

Isa 28:9 Whom shall H e teach knowledge? and whom shall He make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

1 For with stammering lips and another tongue will He speak to this people.

Stammering lips are for those who will not listen and learn, there for He will teach them the hard way.

Are you worried about that? :)

It is nice to see you haven't given up on trying to use the quote feature.

However when everything is quoted, it is hard to to understand your intent . . .

Then again, I am not sure you were really wanting to be understood since you felt a need to increase the size of your previous words.

If you failed to make my connection to it (which you felt need to highlighted in bold type) - it was simply addressing your comment with the word "obtuse" with many of the synonyms that are not so subtle.

Plus, though you responded several times without any profitable discourse, you still haven't answered either question. I will accept that either you can't or won't . . . which leaves me wondering why you responded at all.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Then again, I am not sure you were really wanting to be understood since you felt a need to increase the size of your previous words.

If you failed to make my connection to it (which you felt need to highlighted in bold type) - it was simply addressing your comment with the word "obtuse" with many of the synonyms that are not so subtle.

Plus, though you responded several times without any profitable discourse, you still haven't answered either question. I will accept that either you can't or won't . . . which leaves me wondering why you responded at all.

You're arrogance isn't going to make you sound any better. You talk in circles. The bolded sentence above makes NO sense whatsoever. I don't want to be understood so I increased the size of my words? OKAY then.... Look, I answered your question; you rejected the answer. Apparently the answer has to be one you agree with. Well it's not, you don't, and you will have to learn how to respond to people without the patronizing tone. Otherwise, no one will take you seriously....... :emot-highfive: