IGNORED

Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

OneLight

Guest Butero
I don't think name calling will give the Lord any praise nor glory in this.

I see this as a means for those who preform these abortions to gain more weight to get laws passed to protect them. It may even strengthen the law against any preaching that stands against such an act as abortion. It happened in a church, placing the light on the Christian community as being hate orientated and this will only mean pushing more against what is said in the pulpit.

I don't see how they can add anymore laws to the books to protect abortionists that wouldn't violate the Constitution. Murder is already a crime, that is, unless it takes place before a person leaves the womb. Pro-abortionists will use the occassion to attack people they call dangerous extremists. The opinion of these baby killers means nothing to me. I have no sympathy for the man that was shot and killed. He won't be around to kill children. I don't know if he was demon possessed, but he was a contract killer. People paid him money to kill babies.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LadyC

as dispicable as this man was, it's pretty important for us to all keep in mind that God commands us to obey the laws of the land (no murder) and also commands us not to take personal vengeance (no vigilante-ism). what was done to this man was a horrible crime, under both american law and God's law.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

as dispicable as this man was, it's pretty important for us to all keep in mind that God commands us to obey the laws of the land (no murder) and also commands us not to take personal vengeance (no vigilante-ism). what was done to this man was a horrible crime, under both american law and God's law.

Yes, the person who murdered him is just as guilty of murder as he was..

murder is murder... This was just as wrong...

It is grievous our government did not take him to task for his murdering of innocents but the one who murdered him will be if they know who it was and catch them...

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

I am not sure what laws that they can create more then what they already have, but they can sure enforce them in a stronger way. Those who see Christians as being the main source of spewing hate through the preaching His word will take this to another level, using it to prove their point. Any action, whether you agree with it or not, that breaks the law will bring action against those who fight this battle as a spiritual battle, which is what it really is.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Guest Butero

I am not encouraging anyone to go around committing murder, but I stand by what I said. I have no sympathy for the man that was shot and killed, and don't feel any sorrow he is gone.

By the way, we still don't know why he was killed. According to the story, it is only speculation he was shot because his profession was a hired killer.

Guest Butero
I am not sure what laws that they can create more then what they already have, but they can sure enforce them in a stronger way. Those who see Christians as being the main source of spewing hate through the preaching His word will take this to another level, using it to prove their point. Any action, whether you agree with it or not, that breaks the law will bring action against those who fight this battle as a spiritual battle, which is what it really is.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

We are accused by the unbelievers of spewing hate, but look at the things they say about the church. People full of hate accuse others of being full of hate. It's a joke.

Guest LadyC

i won't say i have any sympathy for him either.... but it does bother me a lot that there are people out there who will commit murder in the name of God. even if that turns out not to be why this man was murdered, there ARE still people out there who will murder for such reasons, and they're just as guilty in God's eyes as the abortionist. that's really the point i'm trying to make.

Guest Butero
i won't say i have any sympathy for him either.... but it does bother me a lot that there are people out there who will commit murder in the name of God. even if that turns out not to be why this man was murdered, there ARE still people out there who will murder for such reasons, and they're just as guilty in God's eyes as the abortionist. that's really the point i'm trying to make.

I agree LadyC. God has not called us to go around killing abortionists. God will deal with them in his own time, but I am happy that because he is gone, babies that might have been murdered will live.

We are accused by the unbelievers of spewing hate, but look at the things they say about the church. People full of hate accuse others of being full of hate. It's a joke.

:emot-hug:

I agree LadyC. God has not called us to go around killing abortionists. God will deal with them in his own time, but I am happy that because he is gone, babies that might have been murdered will live.

There will be another to take his place in no time.