dakota190

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

And I am sure every unemployed American is willing to march on Washington to demand Obama produce a valid birth certificate? :rolleyes: I don't think we need an angry mob. What we need are enough people putting pressure on our elected officials where they are afraid of losing their jobs and they act on our behalf by demanding Obama produce a valid birth certificate.

Not EVERY unemployed American, just some. I agree that we should put pressure on our elected officials; in fact most of us have already done that, I'm sure. But I, personally, want an angry mob to scare the bean soup out of that lot in Washington. They've done hacked me off one time too many. :huh:

If you want to form a march on Washington, you need to start with a specific issue. What do you want to protest? :noidea:

Out of control spending and stupid Congress people that draw salaries and do nothing. :huh:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to the March For Life in Washington in January. I have attended that in the past, and it was long after the 60s. There is always a large crowd.

Are there pitchforks involved? :rolleyes:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Any word on Tea Party 2 plans?

Any word on Tea Party 2 plans?

I heard there were going to be some on July 4.

Yes, there are several planned here in Houston. And I will be there. :rolleyes:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

You'te telling me . . . I live 1/2 hour drive up the highway from DC.

We should go shopping sometime.... I'm a little further in the other direction.... they'd probably have some great sales.... :rolleyes:

when stationed at Pax River, my room mate and me use to go up to DC almost every day..... he was from George Town.....

I watched Apocalypse now there, as well as the Star Trek the Movie, and a few other opening day shows...... IN DOLBY STEREO.... whaaa whooooo

mike

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK, here's a webpage:

http://www.teapartyday.com/

:rolleyes:Is that "Gross National Debt" number accurate?

• Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,125
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

Here's the question I would like answered:

Why did Obama's grandmother say he was born in Kenya if he wasn't?

Did she say that? Or did Philip Berg SAY she said that? That whole thing was dropped like a hot potato for some reason. If Berg thought it was a viable statement, why did he not pursue it?

Maybe you are out of the loop because you don't care if the Prez is legit or not. You make alot of assumptions based on your "I don't care to investigate it for myself" approach...and when people give you info you dismiss it out of hand ...presumably because you don't care.

She did say he was born in Kenya...then men who interviewed her, and recorded the conversation...signed legal affidavits and are prepared to testify in any court that calls them. Its not that it wasn't pursued by those interested, because it was thoroughly vetted info and sworn under oath to be true. The problem is not bad investigating...it is the myriad of legal roadblocks being put forth by the man who is attempting to hide the truth.

...and the support of those who simply don't care enough about the truth.

Believe me, they all care about the truth. That is why they are working so hard to prevent it from being know. That is exactly the mission of the devil from the beginning.

Obama did not provide a birth certificate. He has lawyers fighting on his behalf to keep his birth certificate sealed. What he has shown us was a "certificate of live birth" which can be obtained by request. It is proof of nothing. If he has nothing to hide, he needs to stop fighting the efforts of those bringing lawsuits and simply produce proof he was born in Hawaii. I have signed a petition to force the issue, as well as writing my representatives and the Supreme Court justices. I am not giving up, and this issue will follow Obama as long as he is in office until he produces proof he was born in Hawaii.

He provided what the vetting committee asked for. And my point still stands; these conspiracy nuts who constantly go on about this stuff say they have the proof. (I've read that all over the internet.) I am asking why they don't come out with it. If the President was born in Kenya, it would only take a relatively small bribe to produce his Kenyan birth certificate. This thing isn't going anywhere because it's just plain not true.

It is not like anyone can simply make a request of the Kenyan government and get a copy of Obama's birth certificate. If it was that simple, I would have done it myself. Who can I make the small bribe to? I'd like to know what official in Kenya is willing to take it, and how much it will cost so I can start raising the money? :noidea::rolleyes:

Maybe Kenya knows the profit of Obama in office . . . why would it shoot itself in the foot?

Obama did not provide a birth certificate. He has lawyers fighting on his behalf to keep his birth certificate sealed. What he has shown us was a "certificate of live birth" which can be obtained by request. It is proof of nothing. If he has nothing to hide, he needs to stop fighting the efforts of those bringing lawsuits and simply produce proof he was born in Hawaii. I have signed a petition to force the issue, as well as writing my representatives and the Supreme Court justices. I am not giving up, and this issue will follow Obama as long as he is in office until he produces proof he was born in Hawaii.

He provided what the vetting committee asked for. And my point still stands; these conspiracy nuts who constantly go on about this stuff say they have the proof. (I've read that all over the internet.) I am asking why they don't come out with it. If the President was born in Kenya, it would only take a relatively small bribe to produce his Kenyan birth certificate. This thing isn't going anywhere because it's just plain not true.

It is not like anyone can simply make a request of the Kenyan government and get a copy of Obama's birth certificate. If it was that simple, I would have done it myself. Who can I make the small bribe to? I'd like to know what official in Kenya is willing to take it, and how much it will cost so I can start raising the money? :noidea::rolleyes:

I'm not sure what official it would be but I know that's how low level officials in most countries work.....in Mexico you can get someone's medical records by buying off the hospital records people. (I have this from someone who did it.) Why couldn't it be done in Kenya? It would be cheaper than all this investigating, paying lawyers and flying around the world. In fact, in some countries (not sure about Kenya) offering a bribe is not even illegal but, rather, customary. It just seems to me the most practical and efficient way to obtain a Kenyan birth certificate....if one exists. I don't think he was born in Kenya because a lot of very smart people would have already thought of this and obtained a copy if there was one. But....I could be wrong; maybe no one thought of it.

That would be perfect . . . for getting the whole thing thrown out of a court room if it ever got to one . . .

And I am sure every unemployed American is willing to march on Washington to demand Obama produce a valid birth certificate? :rolleyes: I don't think we need an angry mob. What we need are enough people putting pressure on our elected officials where they are afraid of losing their jobs and they act on our behalf by demanding Obama produce a valid birth certificate.

Not EVERY unemployed American, just some. I agree that we should put pressure on our elected officials; in fact most of us have already done that, I'm sure. But I, personally, want an angry mob to scare the bean soup out of that lot in Washington. They've done hacked me off one time too many. :huh:

If you want to form a march on Washington, you need to start with a specific issue. What do you want to protest? :noidea:

There just needs to be a bigger tea party this 4th with signs demanding all the answering of all the concerns of American victims.