dakota190

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

There is no actual solid verifiable proof that Obama was born anywhere apart from America

His own relatives testify to seeing him born in Mombassa Kenya...and there is no record of his mother ever checking into a hospital in Hawaii so the only evidence points to a birth outside of America.

His years in Indonesia are much more clear in establishing that Obama was/is not an American citizen...but his worshippers don't expect him to conform to the law like a mortal man (and every other President in American history) would have to.

How dare we expect him to follow the law and provide verifiable documentation like the rest of us would have to???

His mother operated at levels much higher than the American government though...and that is why he is President and it won't matter.

No. You lose.

Well, really, it must be quite the conspiracy if there is a birth announcement in the local Hawaiian newspaper from a microfilm record of the newspaper. Even in the early 1960's, they didn't feel the need to use his full middle name.

Being born outside the US makes someone a non-citizen of the US. Not spending time outside the US.

Clay, wait a minute... Are you saying that the fluoride is in the tinfoil?! All this time, I've been cooking with it!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

I think for most people it has been proved beyond a reasonable doubt. The Hawaiian Dept. of Records, and state officials confirmed its authenticity long ago. You know WND's founder is an avid conspiracy theorist about this specific issue. According to Wiki he's vowed to use this issue to "...drive a wedge in an already divided public."

Yeah...and most people are easily influenced by the media. Even your statement that the Hawaiian Dept. Of Records confirmed the authenticity of the document is wrong. That idea was floated by bloggers with NO evidence whatsoever...and was picked up by the mainstream media. It is false. All that the Dept. of Records confirmed was that they had the BC on file. They did not confirm anything about what the document said.

In fact, I find this 'newest' statement even more dubious. It says NOTHING new...so why make a statement. This statement in NO WAY confirms anything about Obama's BC...and yet some bloggers will start saying it does. If anything, it casts even more doubt on Obama's.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I think for most people it has been proved beyond a reasonable doubt. The Hawaiian Dept. of Records, and state officials confirmed its authenticity long ago. You know WND's founder is an avid conspiracy theorist about this specific issue. According to Wiki he's vowed to use this issue to "...drive a wedge in an already divided public."

Yeah...and most people are easily influenced by the media. Even your statement that the Hawaiian Dept. Of Records confirmed the authenticity of the document is wrong. That idea was floated by bloggers with NO evidence whatsoever...and was picked up by the mainstream media. It is false. All that the Dept. of Records confirmed was that they had the BC on file. They did not confirm anything about what the document said.

In fact, I find this 'newest' statement even more dubious. It says NOTHING new...so why make a statement. This statement in NO WAY confirms anything about Obama's BC...and yet some bloggers will start saying it does. If anything, it casts even more doubt on Obama's.

Actually the evidence is on Snopes AND Factcheck.

Think they may be "in" on the Obama BC conspiracy?

No. You lose.

Well, really, it must be quite the conspiracy if there is a birth announcement in the local Hawaiian newspaper from a microfilm record of the newspaper. Even in the early 1960's, they didn't feel the need to use his full middle name.

Being born outside the US makes someone a non-citizen of the US. Not spending time outside the US.

When my brother was born in Landstuhl, Germany...my grandparents in Elkhart, Ind. announced his birth in their local newspaper. They were so proud. They did the same for my sister and I...I was the only one actually born in Indiana.

It is further complicated by the fact that public records show that Obama's father lived at 625 11th Ave. in Kaimuki at the time, not at 6085 Kalaniana'ole Hwy.

Actually the evidence is on Snopes AND Factcheck.

Think they may be "in" on the Obama BC conspiracy?

Factcheck probably is...but I like snopes.

Fact is...you can't find ONE quote from ANYONE in the Dept. of Health who confirmed anything about Obama's BC. You just can't, and neither can snopes or factcheck. Why? Because it wasn't done. They are legally bound to NOT reveal or confirm the private details of anyone's records...and yet people believe they just blurted it out in the media...lol. They simply verified the existence of the BC...not what was on it.

Why has Obama spent around $900,000 trying to keep the BC hidden...if all it takes is one blabber-mouth at the Dept. of Health to reveal its details?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

As yod and Dannyboy said, because this issue, despite the fact that Obama is President, is not resolved. His legitamicy as a U. S. citizen is still in question, and it has still not been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he is a citizen. The saddest part is, it would be extremely simple for him to clear the matter up.

I agree

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

As yod and Dannyboy said, because this issue, despite the fact that Obama is President, is not resolved. His legitamicy as a U. S. citizen is still in question, and it has still not been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he is a citizen. The saddest part is, it would be extremely simple for him to clear the matter up.

you mean the same wikipedia that had it's credibility destroyed when it became known that what was posted there was the "opinions" of someone else, as is being stated here about World Net Daily?

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

you mean the same wikipedia that had it's credibility destroyed when it became known that what was posted there was the "opinions" of someone else, as is being stated here about World Net Daily?

I'll have to second that one; Wikipedia is NOT a reliable source for anything. :noidea:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

They confirmed they had a document, and they sealed it. If BHO would simply produce his birth certificate, it would be a done deal with me, and honestly, the entire 'a person not a born U.S. citizen cannot be president' issue aside, the biggest problem for me is his arrogance. He feels he is above providing proof to the public who asks for it, and that speaks volumes about his attitude towards the American people. If he cared about the country he leads, he would quickly and personally put an end to the issue, one way or the other. It speaks to his character.

:noidea:

Who checked his mother's medical records?

there are 2 hospitals in hawaii where babies are delivered. Neither of them have any record of Ann Dunham checking in.

You know his mother didn't operate above the American government. You know this stuff is not legitimate.

His mother was personal friends with the Rockefellers. His step-dad, Sotero, was given charge of Standard Oil Indonesia by the Rockefellers because of it.

And that bullcorn in his book about his mom on food stamps? Pshaw....what a crock.

Why do you accept it in spite of that? I don't get it. :noidea:

Because I've investigated it instead of letting someone tell me what happened.