• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I have had simular dreams , when they actually got the chance to hurt me they could not.

You should read the books called "Jesus Freaks". The are true stories about believers in other countries and how thay were beaten, tortured and jailed for the name of Jesus. One story has always stuck with me. It was about a Russian woman who was beaten over and over but wouldn'd die. She lasted so long that the guards gave up on her. She wore them out.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

I have had simular dreams , when they actually got the chance to hurt me they could not.

You should read the books called "Jesus Freaks". The are true stories about believers in other countries and how thay were beaten, tortured and jailed for the name of Jesus. One story has always stuck with me. It was about a Russian woman who was beaten over and over but wouldn'd die. She lasted so long that the guards gave up on her. She wore them out.

That is soooo awesome! I am going to pick up that book! God is soooo good! :24:

I am definitely going to think of a way to get the message out....some how. I think it is conviction. I have to get going on it because there is simply not a lot of time left.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

That is soooo awesome! I am going to pick up that book! God is soooo good! :whistling:

I am definitely going to think of a way to get the message out....some how. I think it is conviction. I have to get going on it because there is simply not a lot of time left.

Well, I maybe the black sheep in this thread but prophecy and dreams must coincide with the word of God. There are so many dreams these days that are so far against the word. You say, that definitely your going to think of a way to get the message out somehow. Well God has chosen the "foolishness" of preaching to confound the wise.

1 Corinthians 1:18 & 21 --For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1: 21--For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God it pleased God by the fooliness of preaching to save them that believe

2 Corinthians 4:3--But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost

Romans 10:14--How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?

The preaching of the gospel being the cross is the way God has chosen for us to reach the lost. It is the will of God contained in the word of God as we preach or teach the word in the bible then it brings faith to your hearers to respond to the word that they heard by faith preached.

We must preach the more sure word of prophecy which is the word of God for it will come to pass.

2 Peter 1:19-21--We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place. until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your your hearts: vs.20--Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. vs.21--For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost:

Maybe you should become an evangelist or a preacher of the gospel for it is the way God has chosen. We must let the word of God lead us at all times. We have been commisioned to preach and told to make disciples of Christ as we are to teach all nations that we can.

oc

That is soooo awesome! I am going to pick up that book! God is soooo good! :foot-stomp:

Well, I maybe the black sheep in this thread but prophecy and dreams must coincide with the word of God. There are so many dreams these days that are so far against the word. You say, that definitely your going to think of a way to get the message out somehow. Well God has chosen the "foolishness" of preaching to confound the wise.

1 Corinthians 1:18 & 21 --For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1: 21--For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God it pleased God by the fooliness of preaching to save them that believe

Romans 10:14--How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?

The preaching of the gospel being the cross is the way God has chosen for us to reach the lost. It is the will of God contained in the word of God as we preach or teach the word in the bible then it brings faith to your hearers to respond to the word that they heard by faith preached.

We must preach the more sure word of prophecy which is the word of God for it will come to pass.

2 Peter 1:19-21--We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place. until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your your hearts: vs.20--Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. vs.21--For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost:

Maybe you should become an evangelist or a preacher of the gospel for it is the way God has chosen. We must let the word of God lead us at all times. We have been commisioned to preach and told to make disciples of Christ as we are to teach all nations that we can.

oc

Great Preachin O.C.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

That is soooo awesome! I am going to pick up that book! God is soooo good! :rolleyes:

oc

Thank you!!! That spoke to me...

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/23/1986

Wow! If you want to share your dreams on here, I would love to hear more about it! Im sure you will figure out a way to get the message out. Thats why God chose you for these dreams/visions....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

I believe I have posted this before, I have been having dreams regarding the tribulation days that are forth coming. I continue to have them. Lost recently I have been dreaming of a nuclear bomb somewhere by a beach. I dream of the hospital I work in as being gated, electric fenced, and barbwired as they had turned it into a prison - for Christians. I have dreamt over and over again of the Christian Holocaust that is coming where men and women are just driven back and forth in trains because they have no where else to put them or use this as torture for them. They are starving and dying. I've had dreams of people with bite marks all over their bodies from insects and as time passes, they become bloody and people end of dying of them. Everyone is screaming in terror about something or another all while there is military with guns all around us. Everyone except those that are sealed with the Holy Spirit. THose are the only people that are not getting bite or suffering. The Locust doesn't get them as in Revelations. THe only thing they suffer is the holocaust that is to come.

I am at the point where I feel like running to the street corners and screaming; "the end is coming, the end is coming!!!!" Something inside me needs to speak about it and tell people about the dreams I have been having since 911. There is something inside me that is getting sicker and sicker as days go by and I stay shut. When I talk about it, it is as if I feel relief inside of me but then I stop and I start to feel sick again. What do I do??? What should I do??? Because I'm about to go crazy and run outside in the middle to the west side of Chicago and scream fromt he top of my lungs; "THE END IS COMING, GET RIGHT WITH GOD FOR HIS

KINGDOM COMES, THE END IS COMING!!!"

Hey,

Well it looks like I am the black sheep in this thread but I don't mean to be. :hmmm:

Most of the times our dreams are nothing more than our personal fears and hopes showing themselves while we are asleep. You have likely heard last days alarmist speak of trains hauling Christians off to detention camps and that manifested itself in your dreams. We must be very careful that our dreams match up with the word as scripture should back up what you have dreamed to point others too so they themselves can see the truth in the word that it is so.

oc

I believe I have posted this before, I have been having dreams regarding the tribulation days that are forth coming. I continue to have them. Lost recently I have been dreaming of a nuclear bomb somewhere by a beach. I dream of the hospital I work in as being gated, electric fenced, and barbwired as they had turned it into a prison - for Christians. I have dreamt over and over again of the Christian Holocaust that is coming where men and women are just driven back and forth in trains because they have no where else to put them or use this as torture for them. They are starving and dying. I've had dreams of people with bite marks all over their bodies from insects and as time passes, they become bloody and people end of dying of them. Everyone is screaming in terror about something or another all while there is military with guns all around us. Everyone except those that are sealed with the Holy Spirit. THose are the only people that are not getting bite or suffering. The Locust doesn't get them as in Revelations. THe only thing they suffer is the holocaust that is to come.

I am at the point where I feel like running to the street corners and screaming; "the end is coming, the end is coming!!!!" Something inside me needs to speak about it and tell people about the dreams I have been having since 911. There is something inside me that is getting sicker and sicker as days go by and I stay shut. When I talk about it, it is as if I feel relief inside of me but then I stop and I start to feel sick again. What do I do??? What should I do??? Because I'm about to go crazy and run outside in the middle to the west side of Chicago and scream fromt he top of my lungs; "THE END IS COMING, GET RIGHT WITH GOD FOR HIS

Hey,

Well it looks like I am the black sheep in this thread but I don't mean to be. :thumbsup:

Most of the times our dreams are nothing more than our personal fears and hopes showing themselves while we are asleep. You have likely heard last days alarmist speak of trains hauling Christians off to detention camps and that manifested itself in your dreams. We must be very careful that our dreams match up with the word as scripture should back up what you have dreamed to point others too so they themselves can see the truth in the word that it is so.

oc

I agree Openly. Our dreams most of the time no matter who bazaar are not from God. They are from something we heard or have seen in our life that day or so. Real dreams from God are few and far in between. Don't get me wrong though I am not saying that anybodies dream nis not from God because that is between God and the dreamer.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

This is something that I was just talking to my son's about. They are into this due to the movies that are coming out of Hollywood. I just purchased the movie "Knowing" for them and we've watched it twice. It's dealing with End Times and things that happen. We've also been looking at the trailers for "2012" the movie just done that deals with the Mayan prophecies. My two sons are very into know about End Times and what will happen. I told them Hollywood's spin is NOT God's. That yes, they do need to be ready, and yes, it could happen like that, but will it remains to be seen by those who are left behind. My 15 yr old laments that he's too young to die and that he wants to get married and have kids one day and that he's read the other Mayan prophecies and they scare him. I asked him what makes him believe the Mayans over God, to which, he replied nothing, but that it just scares him. I told him to read Revelations then tell me about being scared.

My daughter and I both have had dreams about End Times. For my dream, it was a great earthquake that shook our home, we ran out and thank God, although all around us was all torn up, where we were was ok. I watched as jet fighter planes were flying over head and people were screaming everywhere. Then it looked like I was at home with my family and we were hiding. Trying to stay out of view of the military. There was fire all around and we seemed to be trying to make sure we got away before they found us. I don't know what it all means, but I pray to God that I stay strong in his word and my faith in Him to not be shaken as I don't want to be here during any tribulation periods and I pray that none of my family is either. Movies certainly highten the thoughts of Jesus' return, but as I keep reminding my kids, no one knows when God will end all of this BUT God. The Mayans and Hollywood and others can guess, speculate or whatever, but all we're supposed to do is be ready as God will come like a thief in the night...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hey,

Well it looks like I am the black sheep in this thread but I don't mean to be. :whistling:

oc

I agree Openly. Our dreams most of the time no matter who bazaar are not from God. They are from something we heard or have seen in our life that day or so. Real dreams from God are few and far in between. Don't get me wrong though I am not saying that anybodies dream nis not from God because that is between God and the dreamer.

Sister, that is true, but I also believe that God does talk to us, show us things to come in our dreams. I've always felt that. Not saying that all dreams are this way, but I do believe that some are.