• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

I believe I have posted this before, I have been having dreams regarding the tribulation days that are forth coming. I continue to have them. Lost recently I have been dreaming of a nuclear bomb somewhere by a beach. I dream of the hospital I work in as being gated, electric fenced, and barbwired as they had turned it into a prison - for Christians. I have dreamt over and over again of the Christian Holocaust that is coming where men and women are just driven back and forth in trains because they have no where else to put them or use this as torture for them. They are starving and dying. I've had dreams of people with bite marks all over their bodies from insects and as time passes, they become bloody and people end of dying of them. Everyone is screaming in terror about something or another all while there is military with guns all around us. Everyone except those that are sealed with the Holy Spirit. THose are the only people that are not getting bite or suffering. The Locust doesn't get them as in Revelations. THe only thing they suffer is the holocaust that is to come.

I am at the point where I feel like running to the street corners and screaming; "the end is coming, the end is coming[/size!!!!" Something inside me needs to speak about it and tell people about the dreams I have been having since 911. There is something inside me that is getting sicker and sicker as days go by and I stay shut. When I talk about it, it is as if I feel relief inside of me but then I stop and I start to feel sick again. What do I do??? What should I do??? Because I'm about to go crazy and run outside in the middle to the west side of Chicago and scream fromt he top of my lungs; ["THE END IS COMING, GET RIGHT WITH GOD FOR HIS KINGDOM COMES, THE END IS COMING!!!"

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

It may be that the Holy Spirit is urging you to witness to people. Those who don't know Jesus, or haven't studied their Bibles, cannot even come close to understanding what your dreams may be foretelling. But everyone needs to know Jesus before it is too late. My suggestion is for you to dig deep into your Bible, pray, and talk to everyone you can about the saving grace of Jesus.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

If you feel this anxious and feel you are panic-ridden and have no peace in your life, you should also speak to your pastor or a counselor. I think we all feel helpless at times to stop what we perceive is happening or to warn of the 'unknown', but if it is this torturous to you - talk with Christian counselor. Blessings.

I think I am going to take both of your advice along with lots and lots of prayer... a fast too.

Thank you...

Edited by Chiquita

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I have had simular dreams , when they actually got the chance to hurt me they could not.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Remember the story of Jonah? Maybe not how He would like you to witness, screaming at the top of your lungs, but you get the idea.

Oh right, Jonah.. Wow, I guess it's time... I'm sure the Holy Spirit will guide me once I begin, tis His will; it will be so!

Edited by Chiquita

I have had simular dreams , when they actually got the chance to hurt me they could not.

Me too! That's part of the dreams. I had many where I was running from the anti-Christ's militia - I was running through yards and alleys and I had a bunch of them running after me. I had like superpowers because I was leaping over fences and all kinds of things I could'nt even do when I was a child! And just when they were gaining on me, I would call to the Lord and suddenly I had super strenght powers again - just when I was running out of breath and felt I was going to collapse. THe Lord siad to me, "They curse you" and I aksed the Lord, "What do they say?" As I continued running, and He allowed me to hear the soldiers as they all fell to the floor, gasping for air - I was a most wanted for them BTW - they said, "the b*tch wont die!!!" they yelled in anger...

...And I smiled at the Lord and kept right on running. It was awesome!!! :thumbsup:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  106

Chiquita, I'm glad you brought this up. It adds confirmation to a persistent feeling I've had for some time that judgment is coming upon us. Not too much in the way of specific dreams and visions, but vague dreams and and an abiding conviction.

I'll bet there are a lot of other people who also would want to hear about it. And maybe there are groups that focus on end time matters.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I believe I have posted this before, I have been having dreams regarding the tribulation days that are forth coming. I continue to have them. Lost recently I have been dreaming of a nuclear bomb somewhere by a beach. I dream of the hospital I work in as being gated, electric fenced, and barbwired as they had turned it into a prison - for Christians. I have dreamt over and over again of the Christian Holocaust that is coming where men and women are just driven back and forth in trains because they have no where else to put them or use this as torture for them. They are starving and dying. I've had dreams of people with bite marks all over their bodies from insects and as time passes, they become bloody and people end of dying of them. Everyone is screaming in terror about something or another all while there is military with guns all around us. Everyone except those that are sealed with the Holy Spirit. THose are the only people that are not getting bite or suffering. The Locust doesn't get them as in Revelations. THe only thing they suffer is the holocaust that is to come.

I am at the point where I feel like running to the street corners and screaming; "the end is coming, the end is coming[/size!!!!" Something inside me needs to speak about it and tell people about the dreams I have been having since 911. There is something inside me that is getting sicker and sicker as days go by and I stay shut. When I talk about it, it is as if I feel relief inside of me but then I stop and I start to feel sick again. What do I do??? What should I do??? Because I'm about to go crazy and run outside in the middle to the west side of Chicago and scream fromt he top of my lungs; ["THE END IS COMING, GET RIGHT WITH GOD FOR HIS KINGDOM COMES, THE END IS COMING!!!"

I understand you feelings, though mine are not as ergent as yours are. You say you work in a hospital so you have some income. Maybe you could make up some tracks that say just what you have bsaid in capital letters in this post. Then you could walk down the streets of Chigago and hand them out mto whom ever will take one. You couldn't have a more direct message then what you have said here. I am working on preaching the same message on national television. Don't know how long it will take but one day I will.