• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

He is my age.

I stopped caring anything about him when it was revealed that he had improprieties with kids (he was a pedophile). Im not freaking out over this as it seems the public or media are, at least in my corner of the world.

What I get out of this is great sadness that someone, apparently lost by what we can observe, died without the hope we have.

Amen sister. :thumbsup:

The worst part is the way it will be played in the media some are already saying he was a gift from God. His gift was definately from God, it's just how he used it that saddens me.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

He is my age.

I stopped caring anything about him when it was revealed that he had improprieties with kids (he was a pedophile). Im not freaking out over this as it seems the public or media are, at least in my corner of the world.

What I get out of this is great sadness that someone, apparently lost by what we can observe, died without the hope we have.

EXACTLY - you say things so well, Ayin. That is also what I feel. Sadness for someone who had so much talent and was so, so lost and with so many problems. I have always prayed for his children - I know he was acquitted for 'alleged' improprieties... but... I believe he was a child abuser. The media will go wild for weeks to come.... with everything happening on the planet that puts all of us in peril - his death was the lead story on 2 major networks. Blessings.

KatyAnn -

I am praying for him and have always prayed for his children. There is much compassion here - his loss is terrible because his life was so troubled and tormented. Blessings.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

Head line on Drudge report:

"The King Is Dead"

Well he sure was not my king. I know I'm going to catch some flack over this, but I got to tell it like it is. He was a pervert and I will not shead any tears about his passing. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone. But thats how I feel.

My roommate woke me up with the news, and my response wasn't kind. I said, "Couldn't happen to a nicer guy".

I did not like Michael Jackson. My ex husband basically worshipped the ground he walked on, so he called me crying. He thought I was harsh in my assessment, but I don't care.

So you ain't the only one there, Redwing.

a.

Guest lovinghim4ever
Why don't we throw the constitution out the window. Innocent until proven guilty means nothing to people anymore.

Once again I see the lack of Christian compassion among some on worthy. The man is dead. He left behind children. Yet, some Christians can not mourn a lost soul or express sympathy for these children.

What is needed is prayer for Michael's children and family, and ourselves.

Thanks for saying this KatyAnn. I agree with you. Where's the compassion?

Let you who is without sin cast the first stone.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

I see now that saying you are a Christian is a whole lot different than actually being one.

Leviticus 20:13 (King James Version)

13If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them

I do not think we should rejoice at anyone's death. Especially someone who was as lost as this man. I admired him for his talent with dancing and music - but he had lots of problems. I have prayed for his children for years. He did some good things in his life - but he was troubled. I pray he will find some peace. May God give his family and children peace and comfort.

Guest shiloh357

Michael Jackson had his day in the sun. Now he faces or has already faced the Lord to account for his life.

Guest LadyC
Head line on Drudge report:

"The King Is Dead"

Well he sure was not my king. I know I'm going to catch some flack over this, but I got to tell it like it is. He was a pervert and I will not shead any tears about his passing. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone. But thats how I feel.

AMEN to that! i am amazed at how many people actually are mourning his death. the only thing they should mourn is his eternity without Jesus.