• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  679
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Cake Is Cool Fire Suppressant

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Matthew 5:44

Praying!

This is so true; and although it may seem like a climbdown to do good to those that hate you, in my experience there is huge power in repaying evil with good. If one repays evil with evil, then evil is perpetuated. If one repays evil with good, then evil is stopped dead in its tracks. By that we have power over evil - we stop its perpetuation wherever we come across it. And the love of Christ Jesus that, through His Spirit is in us, gives us the grace to show love where, from a natural perspective, it seems undeserved.

God shows His love to us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us. And I'm sure that's what He wants us to do to others; show the love of Jesus to them even while they are in the midst of sinning against us.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Shiloh...

It's been days - we are all dying to know... WHERE is the cake??? It's just gotta be stale by now... :noidea: