WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

Wow. What a great way of addressing the integrity issue.

Oh wait, I meant not addressing the integrity issue. It is still there and won't be going away any time soon no matter how many liberal die-hards make jokes and try to deflect attention away from the real issue, which has been and still is: If President Obama had any integrity, he would simply produce the documents and put an end to the matter.

How about actually dealing with that instead of making fun of people? Oops, I forgot. Liberals don't do real well when faced with actual facts. Especially facts they don't like and that can't be given a positive spin. My bad.

I was fully addressing the integrity issue.

Let's go down the list. Referencing from here. Here is the Summary and a few clicky links to photos for people who can't let this die.

Factcheck pwns conspiracy theory

Summary

In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

The Associated Press quoted Chiyome Fukino as saying that both she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Photographs of The Original Birth Certificate;

Photo 1,

Signature Stamp,

The Raised Seal,

And a blowup of Text,

Another full photo,

Additional Information;

Of course, it's distantly possible that Obama's grandparents may have planted the announcement just in case their grandson needed to prove his U.S. citizenship in order to run for president someday. We suggest that those who choose to go down that path should first equip themselves with a high-quality tinfoil hat. The evidence is clear: Barack Obama was born in the U.S.A.

Update, August 26: We received responses to some of our questions from the Hawaii Department of Health. They couldn't tell us anything about their security paper, but they did answer another frequently-raised question: why is Obama's father's race listed as "African"? Kurt Tsue at the DOH told us that father's race and mother's race are supplied by the parents, and that "we accept what the parents self identify themselves to be." We consider it reasonable to believe that Barack Obama, Sr., would have thought of and reported himself as "African." It's certainly not the slam dunk some readers have made it out to be.

When we asked about the security borders, which look different from some other examples of Hawaii certifications of live birth, Kurt said "The borders are generated each time a certified copy is printed. A citation located on the bottom left hand corner of the certificate indicates which date the form was revised." He also confirmed that the information in the short form birth certificate is sufficient to prove citizenship for "all reasonable purposes."

There is overwhelming Evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii. There are birth announcements in two different Papers, one of which can be seen At this location on the intarwebs.

The burden of proof is now on people claiming that he is born somewhere other than America to prove that Dozens of Government Officials, The Republican Governor of The State, The Birth Announcements in Two Different Newspapers made the week of his birth, among countless other virtually irrefutable proofs are unequivocally false.

All someone has to due, even in just the case of the Birth Announcement, is prove that someone planted that in a microfilm archive for the library.

And that almost 5 decades later, they succeeded in Electing a Black Man as President of The United States. Nevermind the fact that almost decades ago today is the civil rights era when Afrian Americans Were fighting for equal rights.

Really? Really??

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

There is overwhelming Evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii. There are birth announcements in two different Papers, one of which can be seen At this location on the intarwebs.

The burden of proof is now on people claiming that he is born somewhere other than America to prove that Dozens of Government Officials, The Republican Governor of The State, The Birth Announcements in Two Different Newspapers made the week of his birth, among countless other virtually irrefutable proofs are unequivocally false.

All someone has to due, even in just the case of the Birth Announcement, is prove that someone planted that in a microfilm archive for the library.

And that almost 5 decades later, they succeeded in Electing a Black Man as President of The United States. Nevermind the fact that almost decades ago today is the civil rights era when Afrian Americans Were fighting for equal rights.

Once again you are seeding the thread so that Eric will shut it down and you don't have to answer any tough questions. Nobody is claiming a 5 decade conspiracy...and your circumstancial evidence has been gone over, and over, and over.

Once again you are seeding the thread so that Eric will shut it down and you don't have to answer any tough questions. Nobody is claiming a 5 decade conspiracy...and your circumstancial evidence has been gone over, and over, and over.

Photos of the birth Certificate with its raised seal and statements from half a dozen people who say they have seen it and it is legit is not circumstantial evidence. It is fact. You simply refuse to accept it as fact, and don't want to believe that Obama is legitimately president.

Saying Obama is not born in Hawaii begs the question; where was he born? Until there is indisputable non-circumstantial evidence that he was born in Kenya, or Egypt, or wherever, in the form of a birth certificate, then there is no real proof whatsoever.

The question at hand is something like "Is Obama's Birth Certificate Legitimate and was he born in Hawaii?"

Non-Circumstantial Evidence would be "He has a Legitimate Hawaiian Birth Certificate which has been verified by numerous Government Officials and independent fact checking organizations, and his birth was announced by local newspapers."

Funnily enough, that's what happened.

Tell me what happened then Axxman. Where was he born?

• Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

And I see that you are still defending the man, no matter what.

I am not defending Obama, I am defending the truth.

I dont think that it is right to throw out honesty just because you dont like someone.

It may have substance, or the whole issue may be nothing but hot air, but there is one simple fact that no one, including his nay-sayers, and his die-hard fans can get around and make go away, because it is a cold, hard truth: If the man was honest, and if he had any integrity, which we are supposed to expect of our leaders, he would simply produce the document himself. You can call it sour grapes by the conservatives, you can call it conspiracy theory, you can label it as racism, you can place any negative spin on it that you wish to to attempt to take focus off of that simle fact, but if he was honest, he'd simply produce the document for scrutiny to anyone who wished to look at it. As Americans, every one of us have the right to see it. Can you get around that?

He has provided what is required of him by law. He has produce the document and it has been seen by way more people than have seen the BC of the past 30 plus presidents.

Somehow I bet my house that if I went back on here 8 years ago nobody would be screaming to see the BC of then Pres Bush.

This is about a lot of things, his place of birth is not one of them

Blessings to you Running Gator:

I beg to differ with you. Obama has not provided what is required by law and that's what this entire controversy is all about.

It seems to me that someone who will pay millions of dollars to lawyers to keep his real long forn birth certificate locked up has something to hide. Common sense tells one that.

The fake green Certificate of Live Birth ? (click on link to see fake certificate of live birth)that Obama passed off onto the American public online as his official birth certificate to claim he is a natural born citizen of the United States of America doesn't even have the registrar's signature on it, and the certificate number has been crossed out, no name of the hospital he was born in, no name of the attending physician, and no parent's full address,no race of baby or father. "African", as noted on the fake for Obama's father's race, is not a race. Many people remain unaware that someone doesn't even have to be born in Hawaii to receive a Certificate of Live Birth, as those birth documents can be granted to children born out of state or even America. Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President." To date, Obama has not fulfilled his eligibility requirements to be president because he refuses to provide and authentic birth certificate.

Unlike John McCain, Congressional hearings were held to determine whether Sen. John McCain was constitutionally eligible to be president as a "natural born citizen," no controlling legal authority ever sought to verify Obama's claim to a Hawaiian birth. Obama never presented an authentic birth certificate to prove he was born in the United States of America or its territory, but instead passed off a fake certificate of live birth that does not even show his parent's full address on it to prove he is a natural born citizen.

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. I Thessalonians 5:21

Nikki

Edited by Matthitjah

I beg to differ with you. Obama has not provided what is required by law and that's what this entire controversy is all about.

It seems to me that someone who will pay millions of dollars to lawyers to keep his real long forn birth certificate locked up has something to hide. Common sense tells one that.

The fake green Certificate of Live Birth ? (click on link to see fake certificate of live birth)that Obama passed off onto the American public online as his official birth certificate to claim he is a natural born citizen of the United States of America doesn't even have the registrar's signature on it, and the certificate number has been crossed out, no name of the hospital he was born in, no name of the attending physician, and no parent's full address,no race of baby or father. "African", as noted on the fake for Obama's father's race, is not a race. The Constitution states that, in order to be President, one must be a natural born American Citizen. To date, Obama has not fulfilled this eligibility requirement under the United States Constitution.

Unlike John McCain, Congressional hearings were held to determine whether Sen. John McCain was constitutionally eligible to be president as a "natural born citizen," no controlling legal authority ever sought to verify Obama's claim to a Hawaiian birth. Obama never presented an authentic birth certificate to prove he was born in the United States of America or its territory, but instead passed off a fake certificate of live birth that does not even show his parent's full address on it to prove he is a natural born citizen.

Nikki

All these are dealt with in Post #55. Please read it.

The fake green Certificate of Live Birth ? (click on link to see fake certificate of live birth)that Obama passed off onto the American public online as his official birth certificate to claim he is a natural born citizen of the United States of America doesn't even have the registrar's signature on it, and the certificate number has been crossed out, no name of the hospital he was born in, no name of the attending physician, and no parent's full address,no race of baby or father. "African", as noted on the fake for Obama's father's race, is not a race. The Constitution states that, in order to be President, one must be a natural born American Citizen. To date, Obama has not fulfilled this eligibility requirement under the United States Constitution.

Nikki

All these are dealt with in Post #55. Please read it.

Hello Burning_Ember

I was addressing Running Gator, but just so you know, I have read the entire thread.

Blessings to you,

Nikki

The Obama people have spent almost a million dollars in the courts to prevent release of his birth certificate and other documents. Why is that. What does he have to hide. Just produce a certified copy and get it over with, for crying out loud. Oh, and by the way, he got a scholarship to school as a foreign student. Go figure that out.

source. not some wack conspiracy theory blog

Hi ruck1b

Here's some sources for ya...

Obama nears $1 million in legal fees to keep birth certificate, college records from being disclosed

A variety of sources are now indicating, that Barack Obama has spent nearly $1 million in Attorney fees the last two years, to keep his personal records from being disclosed. Those records include the original copy of his birth certificate, and his college transcripts.

From the Tampa Bay Tribune, July 22:

a study from the United States Justice Foundation has released information showing that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds with 11 law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records.

Most of the attention has been focused on Obama

Edited by nikki1

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

I believe Obama released his birth certificate almost a year ago so.....

why? :)

Because I saw it. Or are you asking why he posted it?

Edit: after ruck explained it to me! I believe it because it's just like all the other COLBs I've seen, including my own, and because the state of Hawaii is not going to lie to cover for him. If something doesn't make sense there's usually a good reason why.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

I think he is asking why you believe it.

Oh...too early for reading posts, I guess. :)

From the Tampa Bay Tribune, July 22:

a study from the United States Justice Foundation has released information showing that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds with 11 law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records.

Blessings,

Nikki

What you gave me isn't a valid source. Where did they get thier info from. I left the above here for a reason. If the Tampa Bay tribune did put somthing like that in thier paper, then why not link to the exact article. Furthermore, why no link to the government study. What I find hyprocritical is, the necessary document was provided, the necessary officials have commented on the validity of the document, yet it is "not real". Some hum drum website can provide unsubstantiated "evidence", and it is taken as fact lock, stock, and barrel. This is a pitiful, and even more, shameful that this garbage is still going on. Not in the world, but on this website.

In anycase, I say Bigfoot yesterday, we talked about how Bush and Clinton are really long lost brothers. And Al Gore is thier second cousin.

It looks to be valad to me. You can choose to believe it or not. I have no idea where the Tampa Bay got the info from. It says the United States Justice Foundation. Perhaps you could write them and ask? :)

Blessings,

Nikki

Edited by nikki1