WolfBitn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Maybe the reason people are confused about your agenda is that the topics you are posting most frequently in (Pre-adamic race, Adam's suitability for being redeemer etc) would have very little interest to the unbelievers you say are your prime motive for being here.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  483
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Nebula thank you my friend

God bless you

Maybe the reason people are confused about your agenda is that the topics you are posting most frequently in (Pre-adamic race, Adam's suitability for being redeemer etc) would have very little interest to the unbelievers you say are your prime motive for being here.

I didnt post that thread, i was asked to participate in it by the one who started the thread

so we judge people by the threads they post in on a christian board?

ok lol, but i dont see the righteousness in that

• Topic Count:  366
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

God bless you

I didnt post that thread, i was asked to participate in it by the one who started the thread

It is not a matter of judging someone. I don't know anyones reasons for being here (I can't know them). I was simply suggesting a reason people may have been confused. If you don't think my suggestion has validity, feel free to disregard it.

Jesus did say that you can have an indication of what is going on in a person's heart (what they care about) by what they talk about the most, because from the heart flow the issues of life

My personal policy has always been that if there are a number of people misunderstanding me, I need to ask myself the question, "Am I contributing to this misunderstanding?" If after honestly evaluating the situation, I can say I am not, then I can be at peace. If I determine that I am contributing, I make changes.

I am not judging one way or the other in your case. I was simply making an observation relative to the where you are posting most frequently, and what you said in your own defense regarding who you are trying to reach.

I probably would not have made this observation at all if you had not started this thread explaining why you are here.

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

God bless you

Honestly my initial confusion with your postings had to do with your first two: One on the KJV/Johanine Comma, and regarding the 10 Commandments. We have seen a lot of legalists on this boards and have become very familiar with the arguments themselves, as well as the mannerisms of the persons presenting them. I admit to jumping to a wrong conclusion about you, Wolf, and ask your forgiveness. I think that we are on opposite sides with regard to the function of the law, however, and acknowledge to you that our fellowship need not be influenced by that disagreement.

In answer to your question, yes, sometimes, even often, posters are judged by the type of threads they start on the forums - especially when they are newbies. Again, we've seen many of the same "type" on Worthy, and it is sometimes hard to figure where a person's coming from outside of the type of threads he or she begins with. Some come here with a specific agenda of "teaching all the ignorant Christians," and we sometimes have to be forceful with those with an agenda like that. We're not about allowing just any person to come on here and belligerently beat others over the head with confining teachings.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  483
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

God bless you

Honestly my initial confusion with your postings had to do with your first two: One on the KJV/Johanine Comma, and regarding the 10 Commandments. We have seen a lot of legalists on this boards and have become very familiar with the arguments themselves, as well as the mannerisms of the persons presenting them. I admit to jumping to a wrong conclusion about you, Wolf, and ask your forgiveness. I think that we are on opposite sides with regard to the function of the law, however, and acknowledge to you that our fellowship need not be influenced by that disagreement.

In answer to your question, yes, sometimes, even often, posters are judged by the type of threads they start on the forums - especially when they are newbies. Again, we've seen many of the same "type" on Worthy, and it is sometimes hard to figure where a person's coming from outside of the type of threads he or she begins with. Some come here with a specific agenda of "teaching all the ignorant Christians," and we sometimes have to be forceful with those with an agenda like that. We're not about allowing just any person to come on here and belligerently beat others over the head with confining teachings.

WE are cool brother, we are brothers no problem at all.

Let me say too that i dont think we should try keeping the law hoping to be saved from it... For a christian compliance with the law is enacted by love for God and man. My only point is that we are judged by it if we break it... but i do agree that nothing like this need ser=perate us as brothers.. honestly i think we believe fairly closely to the same thing

As for the kjv... i admit i could have done that thread differantly and i sorry if i seemed to be spamming. I intended honestly only that the basic info be easily found and referred back to. I'll try to take into consideration that this isnt always the best way to go about something

God bless you my friend

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

They say there is one in every crowd, and I must be the one this time. In all honesty, I type.

Wolf, I do not question your salvation. That is not my place to do so when one confesses salvation through Christ Jesus. We will know them by their fruits, including what they say, or type in this case, for out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. However, I am uncomfortable with extra biblical teachings, nor do I see them beneficial in bringing the lost to Christ. I see them as distractions from salvation due to how one can place much time, effort and energy considering what we have no true knowledge of. Am I saying that they have no place? No, just that they will not lead people to Christ due to the nature of the discussion, being that there is more to God then what the Bible brings forth. For the lost, they have a hard enough time understanding scripture in itself without telling them to open their minds more to what is not scriptural.

I have seen confusion come in many forms. When one looks at your discussions, taking from books that are not scripture (even if they may be referred to in scripture) and placing them beside scripture to create a doctrine,or even a possibility, one is taking a chance of creating a belief that will burn when tested. Your discussions go deep into the realm of the "what if's" we always find ourselves asking in private, which is why they do have their place. However, the meat of the word is what brings one to maturity in Christ. This is where my focus is.

As His time draws near, we will be seeing more seekers of the truth then every before. It is our foundation that we need to draw on in order to bring them to Christ, then it is our maturity in Him that helps them along to be mature Christians in their walk. There is a great spiritual war brewing and we need to prepare for it. During these last days, we read "For many will come in My name, saying,

LV,

I experience you as being arrogant. Perhaps not everyone has the same level as intelligence that you are blessed with, but that is no reason to be intolerant of ignorance. As the more educated you are responsible for lifting other us, to enlightening them, not simply just writing them off.

LV,

I experience you as being arrogant. Perhaps not everyone has the same level as intelligence that you are blessed with, but that is no reason to be intolerant of ignorance. As the more educated you are responsible for lifting other us, to enlightening them, not simply just writing them off.

I do not write people off, I do what i can to bring them up to another level. But the problem is normally, they want nothing to do with what I say.

If I was tolerant of Ignorance, I would be doing what you are saying. Because, I would be letting them live in their ignorance. But because I am intolerant of Ignorance, means that I do not want people to live in that realm.

And yet earlier you wrote two things: "I do not suffer stupidity from anyone," and "I do not tolerate close-mindedness." Both those statements indicate absolute intolerance. Apparently you connect stupidity and close-mindedness to others with whom you converse, judging their intelligence by your own personal estimation of self-importance. See, there's a double-edged sword there for you: You blame others in this discussion for being ignorant in absence of facts (You don't understand because you've never read it - Harry Potter), and accuse those who have their own set of facts and values as being closed-minded. However, you are being just as close-minded by not acknowledging the perfectly valid position of those who hold a view contrary to your own; and in so doing reveal your own ignorance. It's pretty easy to simply label someone as stupid when they don't hold to your own personal set of values and judgments, and consider yourself above them. Much harder to acknowledge the value of another person's opinion and respect the perfectly valid reasons for arriving at their own conclusions, however different from yours they may be.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

I have an agenda as well.

Similar to Wolf, but i will concise it to a few sentences.

I am an intelligent person, most people tell me, I am one of the smartest they have met. I wear that proudly. That being said, I work from that angle. I work from the intelligence point. I do not suffer stupidity from anyone, I respond in a intelligent manner and I expect the same in return. I do not tolerate close mindedness, especially within the Church. It is sad when I run into Christians, who I believe, should be the most educated of people and I find them to be the most ignorant of people.

Christ said, we will be people who will rule the world and judge the angels, how can you rule and judge, when you are ignorant. My views on things are to challenge the way one thinks, the way one views the world and God.

God is not a small box with winding lever on it. I do not suffer those who treat God in such a manner, while they themselves display their ignorance all over the place, while taking the name of Christ. That is nothing but dishonor.

Love God with your whole being, or get out of the way and live in your ignorance.

Grace to you,

1Co

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

And yet earlier you wrote two things: "I do not suffer stupidity from anyone," and "I do not tolerate close-mindedness." Both those statements indicate absolute intolerance. Apparently you connect stupidity and close-mindedness to others with whom you converse, judging their intelligence by your own personal estimation of self-importance. See, there's a double-edged sword there for you: You blame others in this discussion for being ignorant in absence of facts (You don't understand because you've never read it - Harry Potter), and accuse those who have their own set of facts and values as being closed-minded. However, you are being just as close-minded by not acknowledging the perfectly valid position of those who hold a view contrary to your own; and in so doing reveal your own ignorance. It's pretty easy to simply label someone as stupid when they don't hold to your own personal set of values and judgments, and consider yourself above them. Much harder to acknowledge the value of another person's opinion and respect the perfectly valid reasons for arriving at their own conclusions, however different from yours they may be.

No they do not. They do not represent absolute intolerance. So I should be what, relative to everything? Just accept every point of view as being valid?

If I believe earth is round, if you believed the earth was flat, am I to accept that as "Valid"? Because it is your point of view? To do that would be to undermine what is truth.

What I was referring to in specific, are those who just accept what is taught them and do not give the diligent time to investigate TRUTH. I respect those that do that, no matter what their belief is. They could be believe in all the opposite things, that I do and I would give them my respect, if they have took the time to investigate their own beliefs.

Lets take Harry Potter for a second: Those that have read it, come to the conclusion that it is a great series. Or they arrive at the conclusion that, it is not for them. Most see the books as neutral or positive. Those that have not read it, and have taken all the propaganda about the book, but have never taken the time to read one or all of the books to see it the claim is VALID. That I have no respect for and that is down right stupidity on their part. Because they were led and played by the fool.

If God tells you not to put your hand in the fire because you will be burned, would you put your hand in so you would have first person knowledge? This is what they are saying. God says no, then don't ...